Photo
- - - - -

Blu-Ray/DVD Coupons and Rebates 2010-11. Now Wiki.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1283 replies to this topic

#1 Animal7390

Animal7390

Something Clever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2010 - 12:32 AM

Welcome to the Official CAG Blu-Ray/DVD Coupons and Rebates Thread

WE DO NOT HAVE PDFS OF THE COUPON PRINTING COUPONS, THE COUPONS ARE INDIVIDUALLY NUMBERED

Please keep trade and other off topic chatter to a minimum. It is healthy and unless it gets out of hand or really off topic or in a direction that is heading towards fraud or illegal actions, please do not worry.

The Disney Movie Rewards site has changed, the coupon printing is now associated with your account, printing 2 times per account is now the limit, as well as per computer. This was tested at the end of the Toy Story craze a while back. If you know someone else with an account, see if you can have them print their extra coupons if you need them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Coupon Websites

Disney Movie Rewards: (most popular)
Need to login to access coupons; also requires Coupon Printer program (prompts you for download upon accessing coupon)

Coupons.com:
Entertainment or Home Entertainment (left side of the page) – No login required.

Red Plum:
Coupons occasionally pop up here

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Active and Available Coupons

DMR
Treasure Buddies - 2/5
Lady and the Tramp - 2/19

Edited by Animal7390, 02 February 2012 - 04:49 PM.

my trade list doesnt have anything in it right now, but it will someday. soon. hopefully. maybe.

Games List (60% complete)

DVD List (75% complete)

A game store here was running a tournament and a guy I know went to the restroom and got some fabreeze and totally fabreezed some fat smelly guy, It was awsome!!

#2 Animal7390

Animal7390

Something Clever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2010 - 12:32 AM

reserved for previous thread and expired deals
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=213827

Spoiler

Edited by Animal7390, 18 December 2010 - 04:09 PM.

my trade list doesnt have anything in it right now, but it will someday. soon. hopefully. maybe.

DVD List (75% complete)

A game store here was running a tournament and a guy I know went to the restroom and got some fabreeze and totally fabreezed some fat smelly guy, It was awsome!!

#3 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 29 October 2010 - 03:06 AM

So hey, that $3 coupon people are finding at TRU -- is that only for TRU or a universal coupon?

#4 neoz

neoz

I Know Kung Fu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2010 - 03:57 AM

So hey, that $3 coupon people are finding at TRU -- is that only for TRU or a universal coupon?

It's only good for TRU. And you must purchase either a another blu ray or dvd worth at least $14.99 also.

#5 wormraper

wormraper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2010 - 04:10 AM

It's only good for TRU. And you must purchase either a another blu ray or dvd worth at least $14.99 also.

anybody got a scan of that one????

#6 Animal7390

Animal7390

Something Clever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2010 - 04:19 AM

anybody got a scan of that one????

it is double sided, it wont work.

DVD List (75% complete)

#7 typical guy

typical guy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2010 - 06:31 AM

Animal, you didn't post the $5 MIR.

#8 Jommy

Jommy

Cool Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2010 - 08:04 AM

Thanks for the new thread! Looks awesome!

#9 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 29 October 2010 - 04:18 PM

BTW, was there a reason you chose the CostCo icon for the OP? It just throws me every time lol.

#10 sangredekrazy

sangredekrazy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2010 - 05:05 PM

Got my TS3 coupon printed! Excited to buy this, My kids loved it in the theaters!

#11 prayformojo

prayformojo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2010 - 08:28 PM

Where are we buying Toy Story 3 on Tuesday, i.e. the best deal?

#12 rangerdanger

rangerdanger

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2010 - 10:13 PM

Is there any other way to get the Toy story coupon? I cant print it from my computer for some reason, and the school's computers wont allow me to install that stupid coupon printing program.

Any help would be appreciated.

#13 gravel

gravel

Posted 29 October 2010 - 11:43 PM

Where are we buying Toy Story 3 on Tuesday, i.e. the best deal?

I'm getting it at Best Buy, but only because I wanted the Ironpack.

#14 Animekatt

Animekatt

Black Catgirl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2010 - 03:17 AM

Yay a new thread! Printed my coupon for TS3 out, looking forward to watching it again.

Animekatt.png 4bc3aaafe5e7610a18092ffc8d198a69_ba22853

#15 Animal7390

Animal7390

Something Clever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2010 - 12:27 PM

Animal, you didn't post the $5 MIR.

i will add it tonight when i get home, no need to repost it, i will grab it from the old thread.

BTW, was there a reason you chose the CostCo icon for the OP? It just throws me every time lol.

it is actually the compusa icon, it was just sitting there all unused and whatnot.

Is there any other way to get the Toy story coupon? I cant print it from my computer for some reason, and the school's computers wont allow me to install that stupid coupon printing program.

Any help would be appreciated.

you can call them and see if they will mail you one, however the only coupon that worked on for me was the three caballeros.

I'm getting it at Best Buy, but only because I wanted the Ironpack.

you could return the preorder item but keep the ironpack. thats what i will be doing. i havent bought a disney movie anywhere but toysrus in a couple years. with the exception of the doubledipped steelbooks, and monsters inc/up from target.

DVD List (75% complete)

#16 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 30 October 2010 - 02:39 PM

it is actually the compusa icon, it was just sitting there all unused and whatnot.

Lol, they look so damn alike how can you tell? ;)

#17 Animal7390

Animal7390

Something Clever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2010 - 06:02 PM

hover over the c, it will tell you, but i didnt even think of that when i selected it, i immediately thought compusa.

DVD List (75% complete)

#18 ratchet9

ratchet9

Posted 30 October 2010 - 08:37 PM

Anyone know if there are any coupons for the DVD only version of TS3?

#19 RBBrittain

RBBrittain

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2010 - 09:15 PM

None that I'm aware of. The closest thing I can find is a deal at Kroger in my area (central Arkansas) where you get a $6-off coupon for TS3 on DVD or combo pack *IF* you buy it with a 10-pack of Capri Sun *AND* a 5-pack of Kraft mac & cheese. Might be good if you have kids who drink juice and eat mac & cheese all the time, but not for most of us.

#20 typical guy

typical guy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2010 - 03:20 PM

Check the cvs ad, they have a good deal on the dvd if you need some other stuff there.

#21 iNCREDiPiNOY

iNCREDiPiNOY

This guy is awesome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2010 - 03:28 PM

So does Vons has a good deal, Buy TS3 DVD or Blu-ray with card (& $8 Blu-ray Manufacturer coupon) and get TS3 Bottle, Macaroni & Cheese & 6-pk of Water Bottles for Free @ Checkout. :D

#22 outcastjon

outcastjon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2010 - 04:15 PM

Well... appears TRU is going to sell TS3 for 34.99 this week, LAME!!! The good thing is I can get my $5 preorder back from the MIR from Campbell's soup, so I only paid $3.88 for BATB. I will stop by TRU just to see if they change the price in store on Tuesday and maybe a preorder for Christmas Carol or Fantasia is available.

#23 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 31 October 2010 - 09:32 PM

BestBuy lookin to be the best place to get TS3 now - wonder if this promo will apply in the store? My guess is no - but would be nice to combine with Mater's

http://www.bestbuy.c...cat224100050025

#24 manthing

manthing

etc, etc, etc, etc,

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2010 - 09:35 PM

BestBuy lookin to be the best place to get TS3 now - wonder if this promo will apply in the store? My guess is no - but would be nice to combine with Mater's
http://www.bestbuy.c...cat224100050025

Yeah, it's in the weekly ad.

EDIT:

The extra $5 off is in the ad, but Mater is shown as $25 w/o TS3 purchase
dont hate the player or the game just hate your salf

#25 Animal7390

Animal7390

Something Clever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2010 - 11:24 AM

toys r us does this every year, they put out the big toy book and no sale flyer, but stuff goes on sale.

DVD List (75% complete)

#26 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

Missed out on the Great Walmart glitch of 11/6 due to FLAT TIRE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2010 - 12:17 PM

Hmmm I wonder if the cashier will allow this TS3 coupon to be used with the TS Box set ??

#27 RBBrittain

RBBrittain

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2010 - 03:37 PM

Hmmm I wonder if the cashier will allow this TS3 coupon to be used with the TS Box set ??

Target probably will; they're so flexible that they even accept combo-pack-only coupons on BD-only editions. Other stores are YMMV, though IMO it should be fine as the box set includes the TS3 combo pack.

#28 Jumpman 23

Jumpman 23

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2010 - 02:20 AM

The Fantasia 2-Movie Collection $10.00 Upgrade is now Live!!!

#29 blissskr

blissskr

Come on Square

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2010 - 02:50 AM

Coupons.com also features more titles $2 off
Night at Museum 2
Night at museum collection
Horton hears a who
Miracle on 34th street
Christmas carol
Sound of music
Ice age the meltdown
Alvin and the chipmunks
Jingle all the way
Home alone
Pink panther 2
Also
Fantasia 2000 upc:717951008374
:cold:

#30 iNCREDiPiNOY

iNCREDiPiNOY

This guy is awesome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2010 - 03:31 AM

Might get Sound of Music DigiBook @ Target.