Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (10/31/10 to 11/6/10) Target & Amazon B2G1 Free

• Please log in to reply
427 replies to this topic

#421 lilman

lilman

Only the ordinary.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2010 - 11:57 PM

Is it only selected titles online and any 14.99-59.99 games in stores?

Yes. There were also more titles available online in the beginning, but when they sell x amount of a title they remove it from the sale.

#422 Ninja Monkey

Ninja Monkey

Posted 06 November 2010 - 12:09 AM

Yes. There were also more titles available online in the beginning, but when they sell x amount of a title they remove it from the sale.

Well that's a shame. Thank you for clearing that up for me!

#423 Warpath01

Warpath01

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2010 - 02:28 AM

for target's b2g1 deal, can u use a placeholder liek at TRU?

#424 Techsticles

Techsticles

Nihilistic Mystics

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2010 - 05:12 PM

for target's b2g1 deal, can u use a placeholder liek at TRU?

Considering receipts show a return value with basically 33% of the price knocked off, it's probably going to be YMMV for everyone who attempts to exchange a game.

#425 dizmilli

dizmilli

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2010 - 08:21 PM

Does Walmart pm this target deal (b2g1 free)? Has anyone ever PM these type of deals?

#426 TctclMvPhase

TctclMvPhase

Dismal Scientist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2010 - 02:44 AM

Just wanted to thank the OP of the Best Buy ad. I actually picked up a DFGT and it was worth every dollar of MSRP. Its a steal at the sale price. If anyone is worried about missing out, Amazon had it PMed earlier today.

black_swan_movie-640x120.jpg

"I was perfect....

#427 deejay726

deejay726

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2010 - 03:55 AM

I got dj hero renagade edition earlier in the week for 100 plus the $50 credit . Used it on spiderman, dj hero 2 and def jam rapstar in the 3 for 2 deal. Got all for f or $170. I also went to target earlier today and they had the grand theft auto complete edition with the regular tag on it. It rang up 39.99 but they changed the price to 19.99. Got gta and prototype and iron man 2 for $40

#428 gantt

gantt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2010 - 07:33 PM

Im sure everyone remembers the Amazon toy lightening deals that have been amazing in past years. Normally they start coming up about now and ending right before Christmas... Hoping that we can start a thread with a wiki of the daily lightening deals and help everyone out?

Wow. Welcome to CAG?
1. I'm not sure there's a right place for this post, but this is clearly the wrong place.
2. Most people aren't too concerned about the weight of their toys. I'm sure Amazon has occasional deals on diet products, but perhaps you meant Lightning deals. Those have already happened; there may be more, although at this point they are unlikely to be "amazing."
3. Toys and Video Games are separate categories on Amazon. As you might guess from the name of this site, the focus here is on video games.