EB/GS November Promos (Trade 2/3, Power Trades, Gaming Guarantees, more)

Lone_Prodigy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
From RFD (NonStop)

Most promos valid from Nov 1 - Nov 30

Trade 3 - Trade any 3 $8+ TIV games for the following
*Coming soon?*

11/02 - 54.99/74.99 Goldeneye - Wii/With controller
11/09 - 64.99 - Call of Duty: Black Ops
11/16 - 59.99 - Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Trade 2 - Trade any 2 $8+ TIV games plus $9.99/$14.99/$19.99 for the following
*Coming soon*

11/09 - 64.99 - Call of Duty: Black Ops
11/16 - 59.99 - Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

[partial list, if you have any additions you have confirmed please PM me]

Power Trades - Get 50% extra credit when you trade in towards these games. Usually valid for pre-orders thru the Sunday following release. Valid for any games with a $3 or higher TIV

Release Date 11/02 - First of the North Star - PS3/360 - $59.99/$64.99
Release Date 11/04 - Your Shape Fitness Evolved - 360 - $49.99
Release Date 11/09 - Beyblade: Metal Fusion - Battle Fortress - Wii - $44.99
Release Date 11/16 - Sims 3 - Wii - $59.99
Release Date 11/16 - Sonic Colors - Wii - $49.99
Release Date 11/16 - EA Sports Active 2.0 Bundle - PS3/360/Wii - $99.99/$99.99/$99.99
Release Date 11/21 - Donkey Kong Country Returns - Wii - $49.99
Release Date 11/23 - Splatterhouse - PS3/360 - $59.99/$64.99 (as of Nov 1st per EB's site)

Valid on PlayStation 3, PSP, Wii, Nintendo DS and Xbox 360 trade games only. Total trade-in credit cannot exceed the retail price of the item being purchased. Games must include boxes and instructions. No duplicate titles accepted. Some titles may be excluded. While supplies last. Offer may be discontinued at any time. Valid in Canada only. Trade credit not offered at all EB Games/Gamestop locations. See in-store for complete details.

Gaming Guarantees - get full retail value (in store credit) back if you 1) pre-order the game; 2) pick it up within 7 days; 3) trade it back in within 7 days of pickup

Release Date 11/02 - James Bond: Bloodstone - PS3/360 - $64.99/$64.99
Release Date 11/02 - Goldeneye - Wii/With controller - $54.99/$74.99
Release Date 11/16 - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1 - PS3/360/Wii - $59.99/$59.99/$59.99
Release Date 11/23 - Michael Jackson The Experience - Wii - $49.99

November Most Wanted Games

See this link for picture.
Halo Reach - 360 - 37
Dead Rising 2 - 360 - 37
Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions - PS3 - 35
Battlefield Bad Company 2 - PS3 - 25
Metroid Other M - Wii - 30
Metroid Prime Trilogy - Wii - 30

Other Promos

1) Kinect promos are back for Vinnman and his family (and yours too).
Get $25 credit per $8+ TIV game for GAME trades towards kinect consoles or kinect sensor bundles

Get $50 bonus TIV when you trade a CONSOLE (current gen) towards kinect consoles or kinect sensor bundles

Get 50% bonus TIV when you trade ACCESSORIES towards kinect consoles or kinect sensor bundles

Get 2x the TIV when you trade in an OLDER GEN console towards kinect consoles or kinect sensor bundles
older gen console: gamecube, ps2, xbox, psp1000, nds phat, etc

2) MONDAY MANIC MADNESS IS BACK! November 8th ONLY

-30 % off one USED game or accessory
- Cannot be combined with Edge Discount Card
- Not valid on used consoles
- Coupon must be presented at time of purchase
- Only valid on USED Games & Accessories for MONDAY NOV 8TH, 2010
- Limit of one item per coupon per person per store

3) T3G1F WEEKEND IS BACK! Nov 12-14 ONLY [finally]
details later.

4) USED GAMES BLOWOUT SALE (with tons of ridiculous markups!)

- BUY 3x USED games 4.99 and under for $10
- BUY 3x USED games 14.99 and under for $30
- BUY 2x USED games that are EXACTLY 29.99 for $50
Rest of the Most Wanted list

Code:
360 Alan Wake
PSP Army of Two 40th Day
PSP Astroboy
PSP ATV Offroad Pro
Wii Batman Brave and the Bold
PS3 Battlefield BC2
360 Battlefield BC2
PS3 Cabel'a NA Adventure
PS3 Dead Rising 2
360 Dead Rising 2
DS Dragon Quest IX
PSP Dungeon Siege Throne
PS3 Front Mission
PS3 GTAIV Liberty
360 GTAIV Liberty
360 Halo Reach
PS3 HAWX 2
PS3 Just Cause 2
PSP Kingdom Hearts BbS
DS Kirby Super Star
360 Left 4 Dead 2
DS Zelda Spirit Tracks
PS3 Legend of the Guardians
Wii Lego Harry Potter
Wii LotR Aragorn's Quest
PSP Marvel UA 2
360 Marvel UA 2
Wii Medal of Honor Heroes 2
Wii Metroid Prime Trilogy
Wii Metroid Other M
PSP Modnation
Wii My Sims
PS3 NFS Shift
DS Pokemon HeartGold
DS Pokemon Platinum
DS Pokemon SoulSilver
DS Prof Layton Diabolical Box
360 RUSE
DS Scribblenauts
Wii Sin and Punishment 2
360 Skate 3
360 Sniper Ghost Warrior
PSP SOCOM 3
Wii Sonic Black Knight
PS3 Spiderman Shattered
PSP Spiderman Web of Shadows
DS Legendary Starfy
PSP Valkyrie 2
Wii Wii Party
DS Yoshi's Island 2

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ironchefff']How does the T3G1F Weekend differ from the Trade any 3 $8+?[/QUOTE]

You're able to T3 for any upcoming game, as opposed to the limited T3 'list.'

Anybody know if the coupon for the "Manic Monday Madness" in a flyer? I think before you had to buy something to get a coupon, or something like that.

I may be able to take advantage of the 3x 14.99 for 30. :hmmmm

[quote name='Zoodux']Is it true that once you go pink you never go back?[/QUOTE]
Pinking never requires any thinking!
that kinda sounds dirtier than I originally imagined >_>

[quote name='game_fanatic']You're able to T3 for any upcoming game, as opposed to the limited T3 'list.'[/QUOTE]

Which is funny since only a few stores actually go by the list. I've never had trouble doing a T3 for anything not there.

Haha, when it pasted it was in black, and well black on black never goes. I was in a hurry and just randomly clicked the first non-black colour I saw.

Did a T2for Black Ops with NFS MW and FEAR hooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I'm actually kinda excited about it now C: My brother kept telling me to get it lolz

so during the whole month, #4 used games blowout is going on? i can pick things off the site right now?

I was going to just used edge credit to buy Black Ops, but than I noticed they released the Dragon Age Ultimate Edition.

So I traded in my copies of DA:O and DA:A + $14.99 for Black Ops, and used the credit I was going to use on Black Ops and bought the DA Ultimate edition. Which is fine because the extra $14.99 I paid covers all the DLC on the disc that I never bought. (Although, DA Ultimate Edition is $5 less than Black Ops, so I really only paid $9.99 more... CONFUSED YET?)

Not sure why, but I liked the idea of having all the Dragin Age stuff on one disc.

Confirmed T2+$ list.. from a quick glance and memory so probably some missing. I'm sure of all of them except for DKC

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Bloodstone
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Dance Central (although listed as T2+19.99 for a $49.99 MSRP game)
Dance Dance Revolution
Donkey Kong Country (not 100% sure on this one)
EA Tennis
Fist of the North Star Ken's Rage
Harry Potter Deathly Hallows
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
Sims 3
Splatterhouse
Sonic Colors
UDraw

[quote name='PapaLau']Anybody know if the coupon for the "Manic Monday Madness" in a flyer? I think before you had to buy something to get a coupon, or something like that.[/QUOTE]

It's a small flyer/coupon around the same size as their most wanted flyer. Some stores will only give them out with purchase, others will have a pile on the counter to take.

[quote name='poiuiu']I may be able to take advantage of the 3x 14.99 for 30. :hmmmm
[/QUOTE]

Have you looked on gamestop.ca at what games are 14.99? (Easy way is to click on the Under $20 link, then sort by price). it's a really poor list. Most half decent cheap games are now 17.99

[quote name='Opopanax']Which is funny since only a few stores actually go by the list. I've never had trouble doing a T3 for anything not there.[/QUOTE]

In my city all stores are very strict with the T3 list now.

there is a flyer on friday as well. have not seen it posted yet. never really looked to hard,

Voice of truth! Thanks for info.

I planned to go to EB on Friday to bring back a GG, might as well pick up some stuff with the credit!

I haven't done the T3 in a while.... but I am interested in Goldeneye. Is there any way to do T1 or T2 on it and pay less (I know at one point it was trade 2 and pay $20 on some games), but does it apply if it's under the trade 3 heading?

Just T3 for Epic Mickey LE. Looking forward to that.

Is there any way to do T1 or T2 on it and pay less (I know at one point it was trade 2 and pay $20 on some games), but does it apply if it's under the trade 3 heading?
T1/2 are only for select games that's on their list, since they probably have to have a function on their machines for that. I even asked if I could do that for Epic Mickey regular (T2, get it free), and well.

[quote name='TripleQ']Confirmed T2+$ list.. from a quick glance and memory so probably some missing. I'm sure of all of them except for DKC

Donkey Kong Country (not 100% sure on this one)
[/QUOTE]
I asked about this one as well; no go.

A couple of tidbits.

On Saturday November 13 it's 25% off all USED systems. On Friday November 12 through Sunday November 14 it's trade 3, get it free on ANY 69.99 or less game. Trade 2, get $50 off or Trade 1 get $20 off.

Now I went to the Metrocentre in downtown Toronto, and they told since they are closed on weekends, they are allowed to do the USED system deal on Fri Nov 12, and the trade 1,2,3 deals from Wed Nov 10 to Fri Nov 12.

So just a heads up if you can't make it on the weekend at other stores for whatever reason, this store has it going on in the week.​

[quote name='zorba_the_greek']
On Saturday November 13 it's 25% off all USED systems.​
[/QUOTE]

This only runs until noon, because it's an 'early bird' special.

On Friday November 12 through Sunday November 14 it's trade 3, get it free on ANY 69.99 or less game. Trade 2, get $50 off or Trade 1 get $20 off.
If only the Trade 2 part worked on games that are 50 bucks ...

[quote name='poiuiu']

If only the Trade 2 part worked on games that are 50 bucks ...[/QUOTE]

If only they did not lower all the trade values before the sale.

[quote name='poiuiu']

If only the Trade 2 part worked on games that are 50 bucks ...[/QUOTE]

Yeah 12pm on the Saturday. 2pm on the Friday on that one store.

I have a few games I want to trade in, so I'm looking through eb's site to see what the current promos are... it seems all the trade 2 + money deals are gone (i'm not sure, but it's not listed on the site), even though I've heard numerous time that they keep it going for two weeks even after the game is released (I'm interested in getting donkey kong country)... So does anyone know which one is true?

http://www.ebgames.com/tradeins
Is where I found the info, they are only offering trade 2 for donkey kong (and other titles) from a specific list of expensive games (I swear kirby epic yarn and another game from their list.. you might as well use craigslist and find someone to do a straight trade)

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']DKCR is not a trade-2. Plus you linked to the US site.

Every EB/GS should have a list of trade-2's (usually for that month's releases).[/QUOTE]

Oh ok thanks, I thought they separated the sites by name, Ebgames.com for canada, and gamestop for us... guess I was wrong..

I found it:
http://www.gamestop.ca/tradeins
ya now it makes much more senses, so there is still trade games in and get an extra 50% for donkey kong.

bread's done
Back