GoGamer10.com Launches - $10 and under games only

• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

#121 sherisdoppel

sherisdoppel

The Eye in Shadow

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2010 - 04:04 PM

Two representatives from GoGamer. We'll see.
Looking forward to it.
whitespace

#122 sealionnn

sealionnn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2010 - 05:10 PM

Me too, also you made 2 threads, you're a pretty terrible rep.

He said JK guys... have a sense of humor, and come on now, you are only backing up his joke about customers not being able to read.

#123 bamf226

bamf226

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2010 - 11:35 PM

They always say they will never shop at a certain site/store, but when a deal comes along they like, suddenly they quickly forget they were boycotting that site/store.

#124 rainking187

rainking187

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2011 - 08:32 AM

I'm bumping this, because I forgot it existed and there seems to be some pretty good weekly deals this week, Rhythm Heaven, Muramasa, Steambot Chronicles Battle Tournament. I kept putting off buying the Steambot Chronicles game for PSP when Amazon was selling it for like $12 thinking it would go lower, then it shot back up to $39.99, so I had to get it for $9.90. Plus there's a $2.99 shipping option now. I did notice they've got a picture on the left hand side of the site advertising the Age of Conan collectors edition for $4.90 but when you click on it it's $9.90. If there are any GoGamer reps still following this thread you might want to fix that.

#125 Cronos

Cronos

Posted 03 January 2011 - 12:45 PM

What an embarrassing thread for CAG posters. Anyway, I noticed Blue Dragon is cheaper than Amazon if you don't have Prime and don't mind however long it takes to arrive.

#126 Maromi

Maromi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2011 - 05:34 PM

I'm bumping this, because I forgot it existed and there seems to be some pretty good weekly deals this week, Rhythm Heaven, Muramasa, Steambot Chronicles Battle Tournament. I kept putting off buying the Steambot Chronicles game for PSP when Amazon was selling it for like $12 thinking it would go lower, then it shot back up to $39.99, so I had to get it for $9.90. Plus there's a $2.99 shipping option now. I did notice they've got a picture on the left hand side of the site advertising the Age of Conan collectors edition for $4.90 but when you click on it it's $9.90. If there are any GoGamer reps still following this thread you might want to fix that.

Thanks for the update. And my god, I just looked at some of the old posts. What the hell, guys?

#127 mxpowar

mxpowar

Menace II Sobriety

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2011 - 06:25 PM

I don't really get the hate for GoGamer or their $10 site. They occasionally have some good deals and if that's not enough for members of a site called Cheap Ass Gamer, then you guys are doing it wrong.