Giving away tons of $5 off EAStore codes!

randomdud

CAGiversary!
Feedback
237 (100%)
http://deathofnormailty.blogspot.com/2010/11/new-giveaway-5-off-eastore-codes.html

I have around 30 codes right now. First come, first serve. Max 2 per person.

To enter: Just comment on the linked post and include an email, so I can send you a code. If you want another code, follow my blog and mention that you followed when you comment.

If anyone wants to donate their unused EA Store codes because they don't want them, just send them along to me with either a PM or at my email: [email protected]

Let me know if you have some suggestions for future giveaways. ;D

Randomdud

I got a ton of these from the Wendy's promotion last month and couldn't get them to work a few days ago when I wanted to buy something from the EA Store.

[quote name='JujuFish']I got a ton of these from the Wendy's promotion last month and couldn't get them to work a few days ago when I wanted to buy something from the EA Store.[/QUOTE]

I just checked with one of the codes, but it still works for me. I had to enter it a couple times to get it to register, though. Also, the codes get free shipping as well.

[quote name='All Out Fanboy']can I get as many as you give to one?[/QUOTE]

I gave you one. Next time, please read the OP. Thanks, bye. ;)

I am up to date with all the comments on the post. Still have 20ish codes.

[quote name='randomdud']I sent the codes from [email protected]

It might be in your spam box, so check there. If you didn't get it, just let me know and I'll send another your way.[/QUOTE]

i followed your blog! =p i only got one code

[quote name='mercenar1e']i followed your blog! =p i only got one code[/QUOTE]

My bad. I didn't check since you didn't mention it in the comment. I'll send you another.

EDIT: sent the second code. Enjoy!

[quote name='randomdud']My bad. I didn't check since you didn't mention it in the comment. I'll send you another.

EDIT: sent the second code. Enjoy![/QUOTE]

how were you able to get the codes? and thank you!

[quote name='mercenar1e']how were you able to get the codes? and thank you![/QUOTE]

I have some family members that entered the Wendy's contest a while back. None of them wanted the codes, so I took them off their hands and spread them around.

you guys should read before u post. u have to post on his site with your email. if u want a second then u gatta do sumthing else

[quote name='maggotmx']you guys should read before u post. u have to post on his site with your email. if u want a second then u gatta do sumthing else[/QUOTE]

You just have to follow which is pretty simple, but yeah. None of y'all got codes. I already ran out of codes. I will try to get some more, but man you guys ran me dry.

I will update if I get more codes and hold a new giveaway.

bread's done
Back