Photo
- - - - -

[DEAD] Playstation Move/Sports Champions bundle w/ $25 bonus AMEX Pass - $79.99 at GS

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2010 - 09:48 PM

Gamestop has a new coupon code that takes $20 off a $99 purchase. Use it, and the Playstation Move bundle drops down to $79 before taxes. Plus this qualifies for a bonus $25 on an AMEX Pass. See the product page for more details.

Apply code: 99SAVE20 (and SAVER for free shipping)

Playstation Move Bundle

This works on other stuff too of course, but I thought this was a pretty good deal.

Bonus!

http://www.gamestop....uK7J_tgZQQq0xLQ More details

• $25 dollar bonus opportunity
Purchase a PlayStation MOVE bundle or MOVE Motion Controller at GameStop by November 30th to receive a promotion code for a $25 dollar bonus opportunity. To receive the $25 bonus you must order the new PASS Card from American Express, the new prepaid reload Card parents give to teens, by December 31st. Visit www.americanexpress.com/passmove for more information and to order a PASS today. Available for online and in-store customers, while supplies last. US customers only. Offer not valid in California, Arkansas, New Hampshire and Vermont.

Online Customers: A code and instructions on how to receive your $25 bonus will be emailed within 2 business days.

In-Store Pickup / Store Customers: A code and instructions will be printed on your receipt at time of purchase.

Edited by ssjmichael, 06 November 2010 - 02:10 AM.

#2 Sillentassasin

Sillentassasin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2010 - 09:53 PM

would it work on the kinect?

#3 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2010 - 09:54 PM

would it work on the kinect?

If it were in-stock it probably would

#4 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2010 - 10:05 PM

Added info about the $25 Amex Pass bonus

#5 crzyboy88

crzyboy88

This is a witty title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2010 - 11:13 PM

So is this essentially Move for $55?

#6 isofan1

isofan1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2010 - 11:17 PM

Does this work on pre-orders?

#7 SDC

SDC

OMFG PINKU

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2010 - 11:57 PM

$80 is a darn good deal even without the AMEX thing.

#8 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 05 November 2010 - 12:44 AM

So is this essentially Move for $55?

No. You have to sign up for this AMEX PASS thing which might be more hassle than its worth. You sign up, fund it, receive it, refill it, and then wait for $25 to credit to it. Then you have to remember to cancel it before its $4 a month next year.

I think there are actually better deals for the AMEX Pass out there anyway - I remember seeing one for $50.

#9 tarbsdad

tarbsdad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2010 - 12:57 AM

#10 carvasd

carvasd

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2010 - 01:18 AM

In for one!... I don't mind going thru PASS hassle... and I also had a $40 gift card =)

#11 Barnolde

Barnolde

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2010 - 02:13 AM

No option for in-store shipping, wtf?

After tax+shipping, this comes out to $90, which isn't as good, but is still a $10 savings.

#12 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2010 - 02:15 AM

No option for in-store shipping, wtf?

After tax+shipping, this comes out to $90, which isn't as good, but is still a $10 savings.

Remember to use the code SAVER for free shipping. Not sue if your total was with that factored in or not.

#13 Barnolde

Barnolde

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2010 - 02:36 AM

Remember to use the code SAVER for free shipping. Not sue if your total was with that factored in or not.

Thanks!

Took off a few bucks, now it's $86.

Now I just gotta wait for this AMEX deal. It doesn't seem like too much of a hassle.

#14 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2010 - 02:46 AM

I'm reading that if you didn't receive the mailing the $50 bonus referenced on the AMEX Pass, you won't get the bonus, and that a lot of people tried taking advantage of it - http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:6t49u6cUdesJ:www.disboards.com/showthread.php%3Ft%3D2586373+%2450+amex+pass+bonus&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

So stick with the $25 bonus from Gamestop.

the_it_crowd_moss.jpgdefault.png

#15 mr_bungle

mr_bungle

Trading Ban

• Trading Ban

Posted 05 November 2010 - 04:32 AM

I've been contemplating a Move bundle lately. Are there any good games to play with it right now? If not, I don't mind waiting. All I know of is RE5 and Heavy Rain, beaten both of them and don't have a desire to play them anymore. Oh, and MAG, but I don't play on PSN.

#16 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2010 - 04:37 AM

I've been contemplating a Move bundle lately. Are there any good games to play with it right now? If not, I don't mind waiting. All I know of is RE5 and Heavy Rain, beaten both of them and don't have a desire to play them anymore. Oh, and MAG, but I don't play on PSN.

The included game Sports Champions is pretty good from what I hear. If you're into golf you might like John Daly's Prostroke golf. If you like rail shooters you'll want Time Crisis Razing Storm (4 games in 1). There's also a neat block game on PSN called "Tumble" that has gotten good reviews.

Most of the good stuff are coming next year though like LBP2, KZ3, InFamous 2, etc..

#17 bobo2k4

bobo2k4

OooSplendiforous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2010 - 04:43 AM

thanks op.
Went ahead and ordered it with the coupon and saver. Used my $90 GC so I got like 30 cents left on it.
Hope this Amex thing doesn't suck.
Posted Image
Props to Ozzkev for the sig.

#18 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2010 - 04:50 AM

The included game Sports Champions is pretty good from what I hear. If you're into golf you might like John Daly's Prostroke golf. If you like rail shooters you'll want Time Crisis Razing Storm (4 games in 1). There's also a neat block game on PSN called "Tumble" that has gotten good reviews.

Most of the good stuff are coming next year though like LBP2, KZ3, InFamous 2, etc..

and Sorcery

#19 raarar

raarar

With sexy results.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2010 - 04:53 AM

In the fine print on that website it "Purchase a PlayStation MOVE bundle or MOVE Motion Controller at GameStop by November 30th to receive a promotion code for a $25 dollar bonus opportunity."

Anyone got any discount codes for the $49.99 controller in case anyone just needs an extra one?

#20 mr_bungle

mr_bungle

Trading Ban

• Trading Ban

Posted 05 November 2010 - 05:37 AM

Awesome, may have to pick me one up then after all. Thanks man!

#21 guardian_owl

guardian_owl

Keeper of the CAG Shrine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2010 - 02:02 PM

Tempting... wish I didn't have to mess with the Amex pass to get the full deal, if it was just a gamestop credit I'd be all over it. Guess I'll see what amazon's deal on it is in 5 hours.

Guardian_owl.png

#22 el swordo

el swordo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2010 - 02:14 PM

In for 1 gonna trade in madden 11 which i haven't played in forever and bring the price down to $56. plus the gift card. good deal i do have amazon prime though so maybe i should wait? nah unless the deal goes up before gamestop opens in 45 minutes. can i do instore pick up with this deal?

#23 DirtyDwarf

DirtyDwarf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2010 - 03:03 PM

Thanks, great deal been wanting a move.

#24 carvasd

carvasd

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2010 - 03:12 PM

...can i do instore pick up with this deal?

Nope... when added to your Cart it clearly says you can't

#25 DurbanBrown

DurbanBrown

to the MOON

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2010 - 03:16 PM

Move is awesome with resident evil 5

#26 steve nash

steve nash

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2010 - 03:19 PM

amex card not valid in california ?(

#27 el swordo

el swordo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2010 - 03:38 PM

Gamestops website sucks won't even process my order. Guess I won't be getting a move

#28 TheBigHam

TheBigHam

Posted 05 November 2010 - 05:56 PM

Out of stock =(

#29 nubirdman

nubirdman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2010 - 01:20 AM

It's back in stock, but it's saying the code isn't valid. WTF!?

#30 sundrop

sundrop

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2010 - 01:39 AM

gamestop now has it listed as a console and the coupon will not work with the move bundle