Photo
- - - - -

[DEAD] Playstation Move/Sports Champions bundle w/ $25 bonus AMEX Pass - $79.99 at GS

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 06 November 2010 - 01:52 AM

It's back in stock, but it's saying the code isn't valid. WTF!?

Maybe the code was limited to so many uses before it expired or it was glitched(like the last code that was taking money off of the Move/Sports Champions bundle) and now they 'fixed it'.

EDIT: I just tried the code with the Move bundle using both CAPS and lower case for the word SAVE and it said it was an invalid code both times.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#32 nubirdman

nubirdman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2010 - 02:08 AM

gamestop now has it listed as a console and the coupon will not work with the move bundle

Yeah, thats terrible. Looking for some sort of non-$100 pricetag on this. Ideas?

#33 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 06 November 2010 - 02:16 AM

Yeah, thats terrible. Looking for some sort of non-$100 pricetag on this. Ideas?

Buy a couple newer release titles you've wanted to play? It'd be like paying MSRP for one and getting 30% off the next one.

OR

Buy a bunch of older games you've wanted to play for a while now and get up to $99 that way.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#34 nubirdman

nubirdman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2010 - 02:22 AM

Crap wording on my part. I'm looking to pay less than $100 on the Move. My bad!

#35 SDC

SDC

OMFG PINKU

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2010 - 03:05 AM

When I saw the deal was dead I panicked. I had Move in my cart with the coupon maybe two hours ago and didn't pull the trigger.
But lo and behold, the discount was still applied. So while I was wishy-washy earlier, I pulled the trigger this time.

...and now my invoice doesn't show the discount at all, so I guess I'm canceling it.