(PS3) MAG Starter Kit DLC Code $9.99 @ Amazon.com (Normally $14.99)

Rouzhokuu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Amazon.com

Product Description

Whether you're a new recruit looking to stock up or a grizzled veteran rounding out your portfolio, the MAG Starter Kit is something no true soldier can go without. The MAG Starter Kit includes 6 avatars, 30-day access to 2 additional character slots and 3 PMC Themes. Also includes both Escalation and Interdiction Mission Packs, featuring two unique game modes, 6 spectacular missions, 9 new weapons and Heavy Improved Armor for each PMC. (A $28 value.) New 96-Player game type “Escalation” with three new maps: Silverback Ridge, Isla de Magma and Radiant Barrens. New 128-player game type “Interdiction” with three new maps: Iron Creek Quarry, Lake Bayano Spur and Sovot Motorway. New Assault Rifles: M31 CIR,Gotha, Elite and Tamsen Mk2. New Machine Guns: M240B and KP21 Download the MAG Starter Kit today!

Pretty great deal if you're into MAG on PS3, and don't have either DLC Pack.

The new Escalation DLC pack that released today is $9.99 alone, and with this you pretty much get the Interdiction DLC pack, 6 Premium Avatars, 3 Dynamic Themes, and a one-month trial of the extra character slots for free.

There's definitely a good amount of people still playing this. Not really a problem to get into a game. I doubt Black Ops is going to kill it.

I been playing this game for a month now and it is really good. I was really surprised by this game. I totally recommend it.

Waiting for my game to arrive... however what does this mean?

"30-day access to 2 additional character slots and 3 PMC Themes."

Sounds like a rental.

Everything else we keep except for those additional slots?

Are they like Call of Duty type of extra slots?

In the game because you have to pick which side you're on you get 1 main character. If you want to join one of the two other factions, you either have to wait until you max out on level, or buy up to 2 additional character slots (normally $.99 each.)

I can't buy it. It keeps adding it to my shopping cart even though it's a digital download...

And those character slots are rentals, they charge you $.99 per month. I missed that small print when I purchased them.

bread's done
Back