XBOX Kinect Giveaway

RockBandParts

CAG Veteran
Hey Guys!

I wanted to stop by and let you all know I am giving away an XBOX Kinect. You may remember that I gave away an XBOX Slim a little over a month ago as well :)

Just finish the scavenger hunt test, and enter yourself in for a chance to win! I will be picking and announcing the winner on December 1st.

Please don't give the answers out to anyone, cause that isn't cool :)

As a new user, I am not allowed to post links, so hopefully this works:

youtube(dot)com/rockbandparts - You will find the video giving you all the info. :D

Have fun! I hope someone from here win!

Ryan

Awesome contest. Thanks OP
It was pretty hard, but I got through it. (TWSS)
Good Luck to those that get all the way through.

No problem guys! I hope you enjoy it, and I should be having more like these on a regular basis if people continue to play them and show support :)

I do appreciate you guys playing without cheating! I know of those 'other' forums who would just cheat by putting all the answers here. I don't know why they do that, considering that it makes it harder for them to win if more people enter :p

just did them all phew!!!..great contest & if I won I would be doing the thrust dance and your other dance moves for atleast an hr!!!...Gl to everyone :D

[quote name='Thorgouge']The tough part was having to listen to your shitty redneck character.[/QUOTE]

HAHA! You didn't like that part? You could have just fast forwarded it :p

Ugh stuck on this last one and i can't seem to find it. My eyes are burning and i think i may have carpal tunnel now. I came so close but i guess i am not entering this contest.:wall:

I was pretty slow as well it took me 20 minutes to find the time and general location and another 10 minutes to find out where exact time and location was.

Hey, has anyone ever told you you look like Jared Allen of the Minnesota Vikings? p.s. besides me ;)

Thanks for the contest!

I'm happy to see a lot of you guys are passing it!

I will be picking the winner on December 1st, and shipping it out as soon as they give me their address.

For clarification, this package DOES come with the game as well :)

i cant even get past the 2nd question. "Who was the 23rd President of the United States?" I've tried everything I can think of. Whats the trick?

Yes, the OP has posted on Twitter that a winner has been chosen and that he will announce who won via a YouTube video.

Directly from his latest tweet: "OK people - no need to continue re-tweeting the message... Winner has been picked. Video later tonight. WOOHOO!!!!"

@RockBandParts

bread's done
Back