Photo
- - - - -

[Alive!] Monster Hunter Tri bundle $29.99 at amazon

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

#121 mitnosi

mitnosi

Posted 12 November 2010 - 07:28 PM

Thanks OP, used my $20 Black Ops credit on it.

#122 Diebythesword

Diebythesword

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2010 - 10:01 PM

Amazon sent me the standard edition, but I got them to send me a classic controller pro for free. so it all worked out.

Yikes

#123 mitnosi

mitnosi

Posted 12 November 2010 - 10:11 PM

Yikes

Yeah i hope that was just a one time mix up or something and they aren't actually sending everyone a standard copy. Anyone else get this from Amazon and get a standard copy of the game?

#124 doodofdoods

doodofdoods

Prinny Powered

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2010 - 10:12 PM

Yikes

It was a unique situation, I asked customer service to add it to an existing order of mine, but it was already out of stock. Since the customer service reps in india probably aren't big gamers, they weren't aware there was a difference between the two. I e-mailed them about it and they fixed the situation for me.
Posted Image

#125 Altanis

Altanis

Posted 12 November 2010 - 10:13 PM

Yeah i hope that was just a one time mix up or something and they aren't actually sending everyone a standard copy. Anyone else get this from Amazon and get a standard copy of the game?

Nope, I got the bundle.

And I got it in a giant ass box. 15x15" at least.

#126 uncle5555

uncle5555

Grumpy Veteran CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2010 - 10:26 PM

Conversely, I guess if this pops up again in this thread we should be skeptical.

What me taking another CAG's word on something I didn't look into....:roll:

(Do me a favor and look at the first few pages of this thread to see if that tidbit of info is anywhere to be found, oh why yes, it was...)

Lemme get on the line with Jeff Bezos @ Amazon HQ so I can be sure you're not offended by me making another comment I don't fact check with 100% accuracy, brb. :-#

Sorry he said they're all out, but only for YOU. :no:

I can tell BF is coming, all of the "special" CAG's are coming home to roost. :dunce:

I'm glad they re-offered this deal again, as I know some people were upset when they shut it down really quick, but anyway, I'll know not to comment about what someone else said as fact anymore.
The CAG motto: "Maybe you'll luck out and get the game during a sale before it sells out, maybe not, that's the life of a CAG. Luck of the draw. And timing is everything."

#127 scarhawk

scarhawk

Really CHEAP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2010 - 10:42 PM

I got one in the short sale. But I'm thinking of buying another with my BO credit. Either that or I try to keep the chain of credits rolling. Hmm..
http://home.bigcrumbs.com/nobody
Get a ton of cashback just for ordering stuff online. Click link to signup! It's super quick money straight to your Paypal! No minimum cashout fee
Current money earned from cashback: $88

#128 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2010 - 01:10 AM

I'm waiting for them to lower the price of the game only (since I already have the controller), but it's still $39

#129 jimbodan

jimbodan

Hates you

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2010 - 01:34 AM

Deal looks dead for now. Price is up to 49.99 for me.

#130 larryface

larryface

Grass Dainty Legs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2010 - 03:36 AM

Funny is the trade in value for the bundle is $9 and the game itself is $10.75.

Sad I missed this deal, will have to keep checking!

#131 Masume

Masume

Adama's XO

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2010 - 05:45 AM

Had to bite on this one yesterday, good thing too, they're all gone now. With the $10 I had I figure the controller along is worth the $20 I spent, even if I don't play it. I like Monster Hunter, it just tends to get old without folks playing it...and like most Wii games the community doesn't hold long, plus...friend codes. Ehw.
See my trade and sale list!

"There's just some things you just don't do Colonel, not even in war..."

Posted Image

#132 eastx

eastx

The Fighting Bomber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2010 - 07:14 AM

Monster Hunter 3 doesn't use Friend Codes, just so ya's know.

-Paul Acevedo
Editor, Windows Phone Central, iMore, and Android Central
Twitter: @PaulRAcevedo

#133 gantt

gantt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2010 - 10:58 AM

What me taking another CAG's word on something I didn't look into....:roll:

(Do me a favor and look at the first few pages of this thread to see if that tidbit of info is anywhere to be found, oh why yes, it was...)

Lemme get on the line with Jeff Bezos @ Amazon HQ so I can be sure you're not offended by me making another comment I don't fact check with 100% accuracy, brb. :-#

Sorry he said they're all out, but only for YOU. :no:

I can tell BF is coming, all of the "special" CAG's are coming home to roost. :dunce:

I'm glad they re-offered this deal again, as I know some people were upset when they shut it down really quick, but anyway, I'll know not to comment about what someone else said as fact anymore.

The difference is, MaelstromB said he didn't *think* we'd see this bundle again once it sold out. A little different than "there are no more."

My point is that nobody knows the supply situation, except maybe Capcom. Sorry you took it so personally. Your profile is right about the "Grumpy." But cheer up: you have a special talent with emoticons!

#134 Masume

Masume

Adama's XO

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2010 - 11:53 PM

Monster Hunter 3 doesn't use Friend Codes, just so ya's know.

*faints*

Wow, it bypasses the horrible multiplayer devices of Nintendo? Holy crap I might actually use my wii online now!
See my trade and sale list!

"There's just some things you just don't do Colonel, not even in war..."

Posted Image