Free Limited Edition Avatar props for Female Avatars from C.O.D Black Ops

bigassboy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Activision didn't think to put codes for female avatar items in the limited edition of C.O.D Black Ops on the Xbox 360. Since the codes that come with the L.E are all male they made two Multi-Use codes for the SR 71 Flight Suit and the Woods Outfit.

Reminder these only work on accounts with a Female avatar.

Copy and pase works very well for these on https://live.xbox.com/en-US/RedeemToken

SR 71 Flight Suit
gyvf8-pf7ry-28d7v-vgwv8-cfgrm

Woods Outfit
r76bq-cr3mf-g2ttf-9g36r-bqwjd

Last edited by a moderator:
damn, my girlfriend doesn't have an xbox live account, just a simple account......and it won't let me redeem them while my avatar is a male.......i hope after i redeem them she can just put the items on here. good looks though!

Thanks OP. Added them to my Queue. Figured I might as well since I switched my avatar to a female to buy the Serah costume from FFXIII :razz:

They must be getting slammed, I get this message when I try to redeem the code:

An error has occurred during the transaction. Please try again later.

So, of course, I will try again later :)

Thanks OP. Downloaded both. Thanks for the copy-paste friendly link also. It took more effort to say thank you than to download both avatar items.

This code cannot be redeemed because the item will only fit a female avatar. Your avatar is male. You may want to share this code with a friend who has a female avatar.
What kind of horse shit is this? What difference does it make what gender my avatar is? There is a fucking option to switch avatar genders, so I should be able to have special items and clothing available to said alternate gender.

TC, I would like to thank you on behalf of my wife who is now currently enjoying both of these codes/items, but of course she is thanking you as well and is exceptionally grateful.

First it gave me an error redeeming. Then on second try it said I already purchased this item. So I went to my Purchase History and saw it in there. When I tried adding it to my que it says this item is no longer available. I'm guessing I was too late?? or does this work for other people still? Do I need to have played a copy of black ops to be eligable? It hasn't showed up in my active downloads or avatar section on my xbox.

[quote name='bigassboy']Activision didn't think to put codes for female avatar items in the limited edition of C.O.D Black Ops on the Xbox 360. Since the codes that come with the L.E are all male they made two Multi-Use codes for the SR 71 Flight Suit and the Woods Outfit. [/QUOTE]

That's kinda stupid. Do they think females don't play CoD? =P hehe Thanks for the heads up. I know I would have been pissed if I didn't get my advertised outfits. Glad they offered up these codes to make up for it.

[quote name='Apathetic-Irony']What kind of horse shit is this? What difference does it make what gender my avatar is? There is a fucking option to switch avatar genders, so I should be able to have special items and clothing available to said alternate gender.[/QUOTE]

Change your avatar to female then redeem the code.

:lol: Or...create a brand new avatar. You can then dress her as you'd like, and even call her Susan if you want. :lol:
She even comes with her own free month of gold for signing up for xbox live.:)

Thanks, OP! Added them to my wife's queue, so that I can sneak them onto her avatar later and see her reaction when she logs in next time.

[quote name='Reimu']Change your avatar to female then redeem the code.[/QUOTE]
Obviously. I was just pointing out how ridiculous such a restriction is for that very reason. If we didn't have the option I'd understand.

I was so disappointed and just about to email Activision because they only have the male avatar outfit and I need a female. I'll give the male one that came with my Hardened Edition to the husband. Thanks OP!

Nice! I just set up my wife's account so we can play Kinect together and I'm going to set her up in the woods outfit. She'll be like "WTF....whatever..."

Thanks. Added them to my Download Queue. It'll give my Avatar something to wear until MS fixes the problem with the LE Ezio costume disappearing after the dashboard update.

bread's done
Back