Little Girl Titles Advice Please!

donut

CAGiversary!
Feedback
111 (100%)
Hello all -
My friend is giving his son a 360 this week ... he's turning the BIG 1 0 lol...
His lil sis (7 years old) is inheriting the XBox but big bro only played sports titles and sonic... so what titles might you recommend for her?

Thanks so much in advance!

Looking down through my collection, these might be appropriate...

The first Lego Star Wars game came out on Xbox.

There were a lot of old school compilations like: Taito, Tecmo, Atari, Namco, Midway 1-3, Capcom, etc.

Some decent platformers: Grabbed by the Ghoulies, Voodo Vince, Psychonauts, Blinx

Other games: Jet Set Radio Future, Simpsons Hit and Run, Sega Soccer Slam, Ultra Bust-a-Move, and the Karaoke Revolution / DDR titles.

[quote name='kaw']Looking down through my collection, these might be appropriate...

The first Lego Star Wars game came out on Xbox.

There were a lot of old school compilations like: Taito, Tecmo, Atari, Namco, Midway 1-3, Capcom, etc.

Some decent platformers: Grabbed by the Ghoulies, Voodo Vince, Psychonauts, Blinx

Other games: Jet Set Radio Future, Simpsons Hit and Run, Sega Soccer Slam, Ultra Bust-a-Move, and the Karaoke Revolution / DDR titles.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!
I came up with some of the same titles, but think they should just sell it and get her a ps2...

Hmm ... don't forget the Scooby-Doo titles (1000 Frights, Unmasked, etc. -- Unmasked is probably the best).

There's also Spongebob (Bikini Bottom and the Movie are the best ones) -- also, the Pixar games released on the Xbox (Finding Nemo, Cars, and the Incredibles).

[quote name='donut']Thanks!
I came up with some of the same titles, but think they should just sell it and get her a ps2...[/QUOTE]

Actually -- I'd recommend getting a Gamecube.

Tell your friend to get some MS points and buy some games on xbla. There are tons of old Genesis titles, as well as digitized board games, that would be suitable for a child that age of either sex. Then the kids can both use the 360.

I can't even remember what people did with the XB1 besides play Halo:CE.

bread's done
Back