Photo
- - - - -

Kmartgamer

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7193 replies to this topic

#61 sgaldis

sgaldis

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:12 AM

Had an issue with Enslaved today, as well...gonna have to e-mail you about this one.

#62 foreinter

foreinter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:13 AM

I wish we were opening up new locations!!! Hopefully we can keep working on .com and make it more relevant as well.

Good idea. Opening B&M store needs a big fixed cost like rent, utilities and salaries. The online shopping at kmart.com is a better way to avoid that.

BTW, I will probably use my coupon on Apache and then pick up NFS hot pursuit at kmart during BF. thanks a lot for these awesome deals.

#63 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:14 AM

No more this week, we'll have offers on it through the holiday however. Next one is on 11/21.

Oh nice, so it's not that limited then? The reason I ask is because I'm looking for one for my friend and I'd much rather get her the red bundle than the regular white or black console. I just wasn't sure how limited these things really were.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#64 SHC-Gamer

SHC-Gamer

Kmart/Sears Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:14 AM

hey SHC quick question about the weekly K-Marts ads. It says "Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular" does this apply to K-Marts in Long Island?

I'm going to post this in detail tomorrow to avoid confusion.

#65 Sharkey1337

Sharkey1337

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:16 AM

We have the same offer coming up. Not better though unfortunately.

Well I'm totally in as I have Kmart points to burn, thanks Josh! Looks like I'll be taking back my Best Buy one\\:D/

Will this most likely be a Black Friday deal?

#66 akmgmer

akmgmer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:17 AM

Love the deals! Just got back from my local Kmart with a couple of my friends (didn't know about the awesome deals that have been going on until I told them!!) and we each bought a copy of Black Ops. Awesome and easy experience with the electronics department guy. He knew about the SYWR deal and had my friends sign up. One of my friends got a headset and the other got a game with Black Ops. Point is, thanks for the hard work Josh. Kmart is where I have bought my games for the past few months and look forward to picking up Sly Collection in a few weeks.

76561197977258746.pngAddFriend.png 

Spoiler

#67 Plutarski

Plutarski

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:17 AM

Josh, how about you giving some leaks of Black Friday deals? I originally plan to buy NFS hot pursuit at Kmart but might bite it on Target since it's only $35.

We have it at the same price as well.

Now that is a smokin deal too! Thanks Josh for all the deals!!!!!
Posted Image

I tried to drink her skinny but she's still about 215

#68 isofan1

isofan1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:19 AM

I'm going to post this in detail tomorrow to avoid confusion.

thanks for the quick response! :applause:

#69 mr_burnzz

mr_burnzz

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:21 AM

SHC, thanks for posting the deals. Kmarts been taking all my money lately. I went to Kmart in new brunswick NJ (easton ave) it was my first time and was pleasantly surprised. Never been here and it was big and clean (best kmart I've been to). The staff was helpful and seemed like they were expecting black ops customers. No hardened or prestige left here which sucked big time. Picked up the standard and got the patch with it and the $25 credit on the new kmart card. Also asked about the epic mickey case but the guy working there was a bit dodgy about it (probably because there was a line growing) but I made sure he went to check for it and he did come back with one. $15 gaming coupon for 5.xx and the mickey box with nothing inside of it (this is so bizzarre to me).

Most Kmarts have been clean and nice except the one on route 22 NJ (watchung?). I went there weeks ago and it just a far step back from the others I have visited (unorganized/lack of helpful staff).

I think when NBA jam comes out I will use the $15 coupon from epic mickey AND the $25 credit from black ops on it.

I just want to knwo if there is an expiration date with these reward points? Doesn't seem so.

#70 sinned47

sinned47

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:21 AM

cutting the fat?

#71 thegoodshepherd

thegoodshepherd

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:22 AM

Josh

Great work !! Looks like this program has been a huge success. Keep up the good work, looking foward to black friday and holiday deals.

#72 thehoweller

thehoweller

IllegalCouponPrinter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:23 AM

The Electronics department in 4875 looks spectacular. Nice changes Josh....Too bad the employees' attitudes haven't as well.

Posted Image
For the Earthbound fans...Visit this SMAAASH ing link!
Posted Image

#73 Xfactor19990

Xfactor19990

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:26 AM

thanks Josh and Stock boy you are definitely pro! lol good stuff

#74 Maniac Mansion

Maniac Mansion

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:28 AM

According to MyGofer now the other store nearby doesn't have the Red Wii either...ah well hopefully there will be a similar or better deal coming up.

For the one on 11/21 would that be something similar or a slight variation on it?

#75 SHC-Gamer

SHC-Gamer

Kmart/Sears Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:30 AM

Thanks for all the feedback today guys, it was epic.

#76 qwerty1

qwerty1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:31 AM

The $25 off select games is definitely instore only, but the SYWR should work online. If the PC version isn't update feel free to order and I'll work out equal compensation.

thank you sir, you just got your company a sale :). So nice of you to go out of your way helping people and probably "off the clock" [so to speak] too. Email with order number sent.

#77 MrNEWZ

MrNEWZ

Newzbytes~!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:33 AM

Very excited to see the Maijin deal. Hopefully it is as good as the APACHE deal...
-Michael

Posted Image

#78 Volgarth

Volgarth

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:34 AM

Correct sir, those are the dates it will print out.

Don't want to crash CAG again! Had to start a new one. Here's hoping that half the posts aren't horror stories. Perhaps wishful thinking :)

Here's hoping this thread is not flooded with the same questions asked over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and......

Perhaps wishful thinking :booty:

#79 Lyricsborn

Lyricsborn

CAG of the Year

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:34 AM

Thanks for your hard work SHC. You truely help us gamers out.

#80 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:35 AM

I think I'll just pick up NFS Hot Pursuit on launch day instead of fighting the crowds on Black Friday!!!

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#81 nzgc

nzgc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:36 AM

u replied to me in 2.0 but there's 3.0 now ... so fast!

Anyways, thanks for the apology but it's not your fault. Those guys were just really bad today. Now they all been told and train to accept one coupon per game again! Wth!

Even when I show them the coupon added boxed notice that you added to make sure they don't pull this crap off!

They also said they didn't get the patch or the headphones ... makes me so sad cause these deals are so good but I might missed it if they don't "find it" soon. Obviously, its in the back somewhere since Stock boy told me they got it in =(

store was 9328 btw

p.s. they also don't have the game in the case. They are all in the box behind the counter

#82 blackasnight

blackasnight

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:38 AM

just so you now josh, after my horrible experience last night. I got Black Ops hardened edition and Dragon age Ultimate Edition, used 3 coupons(my girlfriend gave me one so i didnt feel bad getting hardened) got the 25 off dragon age with no problems. walked in talked to the cashier while he got black ops out of the back, it was buried, got DA that was set aside for me and bam walked out. Faster Kmart trip yet. I'm actually glad last night happened the way it did bc i did much better today lol.

p.s. do get the juice that looks like a gator in the dollar section. lol

#83 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:41 AM

Did anyone else get Enslaved 360?

Does your copy look like a reshrink and has a sticker upc over the barcode?

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#84 Lyricsborn

Lyricsborn

CAG of the Year

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:42 AM

I think I'll just pick up NFS Hot Pursuit on launch day instead of fighting the crowds on Black Friday!!!

Same here

#85 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:42 AM

(my girlfriend gave me one so i didnt feel bad getting hardened)

That's what she said? :)

Whohoo I just notice my title changed from Newbie to Veteran. Kmart knows how much I have been working on that lately.

#86 blackasnight

blackasnight

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:43 AM

lmao

#87 Dwarfman

Dwarfman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:43 AM

:applause:

#88 SeanTM22

SeanTM22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:48 AM

Where do i get the path, I totally forgot about it...

#89 nbballard

nbballard

glad you didnt say banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:51 AM

subscribed.
Spoiler

#90 Friend of Sonic

Friend of Sonic

Toneman.org coming soon..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2010 - 05:07 AM

Did anyone else get Enslaved 360?

Does your copy look like a reshrink and has a sticker upc over the barcode?

Nope, y-folds and no sticker UPC for me.
You hurt the right person and you're wrong for life.