Photo
- - - - -

Monster Hunter Tri Bundle (Wii) $29.99 at Gamestop.com

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#61 imacjenn

imacjenn

Posted 13 November 2010 - 12:14 AM

Mine showed up today in the mail (yay saver shipping taking 3 days); packing box was fine but the game box was beat in. Everything seems OK though.

Gamestop has its (many) flaws, but its saver shipping is so much faster than Amazon's these days!

#62 Achilles00

Achilles00

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2010 - 11:39 PM

Has anyone else received it? Did you get the bundle, or just the game?
Posted Image

#63 addicted2games

addicted2games

游戏玩家为生活 !!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2010 - 11:40 PM

I got it today (its the bundle and arrived mint) and GS actually shipped it UPS express. I used free saver shipping, too. WTF?!

#64 io

io

Posted 15 November 2010 - 11:56 PM

I got it today (its the bundle and arrived mint) and GS actually shipped it UPS express. I used free saver shipping, too. WTF?!

Yep, same here - I've never gotten something like this before. It was in a UPS box but was in with my regular mail. I guess USPS delivers it at the end. And also like radioactivez0r my game box is pretty mashed up. It doesn't seem like it happened during shipment since the UPS box was pretty big and sturdy and undamaged. I'm guessing they just have beat up stock of this game ;). Oh well, no biggie as long as the game case inside is OK.

And at the same time I got another box from Gamestop that must be a Move controller I ordered late on Thursday and didn't ship till Friday (a day or two after the Monster Hunter Tri bundle shipped). This one just went regular USPS first class mail. So that's pretty damn good for SAVER shipping!

#65 Altanis

Altanis

Posted 16 November 2010 - 12:12 AM

Something I've noticed with Monster Hunter Tri bundles:

The game boxes all are damaged. I ordered one of them for myself from Amazon when it was $40. The game box had a tear on the bottom right corner on the back. I ordered one last week when it was $30 at Amazon, and while it shipped in a huge ass 15"x15" box, the game box was still damaged (dented on the left side and I think the right or the back).

Either the boxes are really flimsy (which I can believe) and get dented/wrinkled really easy, or there's something wrong with a bunch of MH3 Classic Controller bundle boxes.

#66 frpilot

frpilot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2010 - 12:36 AM

received tracking number friday evening, but nothing in the usps system as of today.

hopefully it is express shipping and waiting for me when i get home.