CAGcast #219: Arse to Gob

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#31 strife18

strife18

Finger Ling-ling Good!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2010 - 08:27 PM

Great one guys. I was in the gym working out while listening to this, and when you guys started talking about the ass to mouth i almost dropped the weights. I had to take a break because I couldn't lift anything while laughing. Good thing no one else was in the gym or else I would have looked pretty stupid.
Keep up the good work.
Posted Image

#32 Clarke

Clarke

The Pretender

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2010 - 09:23 PM

My Top 5 Played Games (As Reported By Steam)

Team Fortress 2 - 558.8 Hours
Left 4 Dead - 363.3 Hours
Modern Warfare 2 - 170.3 Hours
Left 4 Dead 2 - 100.7 Hours
Mass Effect - 60 Hours

Posted Image

#33 banodyne

banodyne

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2010 - 09:37 PM

To answer the last e-mail question, my 3-year old toddler loves Kinect Adventures and also Kinectimals. Some of the concepts in Kinectimals are too advanced for her though. Be prepared to step in frequently to handle the menu options.

In my opinion, three is the beginning age of being able to grasp the concepts. Two is too young. I'd recommend five is the ideal age for understanding these games.

Funny bug. If an adult and a toddler play, the Kinect sometimes gets confused and thinks the smaller player is kneeling.

#34 banodyne

banodyne

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2010 - 09:42 PM

The Harmonix news shows after the "It's new" phase of music games leveled out the business isn't dead but can't support weekly new releases. Remember when each release was considered big gaming news? Now, no one cares.

#35 SuxoR

SuxoR

What choice did I have?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2010 - 09:44 PM

Wombat's new avatar looks buff >_>

Nothings wrong with peeing in the shower..it goes to the same place

1xz7eo.gif

#36 johnnypark

johnnypark

Farewell My Viking!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2010 - 09:52 PM

First people are disillusioned by Shipwreck peeing in the shower, then he's the only one on the show who knew without looking it up exactly what A2M was.
Selling both CoD: Black Ops Declassified and Resistance: Burning Skies for $40 shipped. Check my trade list or PM me!

:3ds: 2363-5670-6657
My Trade List

Feedback on Ebay

Twitter

#37 hufferstl

hufferstl

Get your symbols kid

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2010 - 01:25 AM

Note to Wombat and all other podcast broadcasters: There is nothing more fucking annoying that when you call out your own fucking segue. It isn't funny and noone in the real world talks like that. Everyone is well aware of your awkward and unfunny addition(?) to the conversation.

Other than that, I love you guys and the CAGcast.

The old bridge used to be called the new bridge.

card.png

#38 geezer_man

geezer_man

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2010 - 02:49 AM

surely, the ONLY podcast that includes a2m AND Tai singing...in one show! remarkable,
thought-provoking, timely
...hasn't killed me yet

Posted Image

#39 lokizz

lokizz

Go $$$$ Yourself

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2010 - 03:59 AM

holy shit the end is really near. did my ears deceive me or did cheapy say positive things about the ps3 and sony!?!?!?!and even positive things about psn plus!?!?!?!?! be careful man youre going to make microsoft jealous if you keep gushing over sony like that lol.

#40 Maute

Maute

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2010 - 06:13 AM

Peeing in the shower is pretty awesome, but NOTHING compares to peeing in the sink.

I heard Adam Carolla talking about it on his podcast, tried it, and now I'm a changed man.
welp.

#41 mrangrypants

mrangrypants

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2010 - 08:44 AM

So seriously, how is it that pure, unswearing Shipwreck is the only one that previously knew what ATM means? I am shocked with how much Cheapy and Wombat talk about asses and shit.
Gordon's alive?!?!?

#42 BigBizzee

BigBizzee

I feel asleep....

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2010 - 06:16 PM

Great show guys!

Cheapy - Last month I bought a 55" LED TV to replace my two year old 40" LCD. Both Samsung, both 120HZ, both 1080P. The 40" had the most amazing picture I've ever seen. Therefore...

I was expecting at LEAST the same quality picture in the 55", but much like yourself - it was slightly disappointing. The larger screen caused the picture to not look as nice. So if anything, misery loves company. Feel comfort knowing you are not alone.

But you are right...bigger is BETTER. And the lower quality picture mostly applies to broadcast TV, as games and BluRay still look incredible.

I'm excited for 1080P tv broadcasts (over cable at least). Not sure if it will ever happen though. I would get FIOS if they had it in my area. Till then, I'll suffer with a slightly lower quality - but much bigger - picture.

Edit: OH, and as for peeing in the shower (again) - its disgusting that you're standing in your own piss. Who gives a shit if it saves water???? Do you brush your teeth in the toilet just so you don't use water in the sink???? Come on guys...

Edited by BigBizzee, 13 November 2010 - 06:20 PM.
adding more

#43 aTOH

aTOH

RAMENhameha

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2010 - 08:06 PM

Since there's a high possibility that more there'll be more talk of pee & poop next podcast, I'll comment on it! I'm in the crowd of I-pee-in-the-showerers. I mean, you're constantly getting clean, anyway. That's what showers are for. Join us, Wombat!
うぃっす!

#44 johnnypark

johnnypark

Farewell My Viking!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2010 - 09:24 PM

The shower-pee discussion is so funny to me I decided to make a poll:

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=278272
Selling both CoD: Black Ops Declassified and Resistance: Burning Skies for $40 shipped. Check my trade list or PM me!

:3ds: 2363-5670-6657
My Trade List

Feedback on Ebay

Twitter

#45 thenexus6

thenexus6

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2010 - 10:29 PM

So wheres the toilet picture?

Blade_Runner_2-1.jpg

the-nexus6.png

PSN the-nexus6 | Xbox Live Ken the Wizard
https://twitter.com/saunderscowie

#46 yobak3r

yobak3r

Posted 13 November 2010 - 10:50 PM

Great cagcast!
I always thought Cheapy was going overboard with the whole Wombat's always wrong joke, but damn... Wombat, this is your worst showing since... well, Wombat's Bad Fact Day. And I like how you took credit for being right about Harmony Smurf when all you did was look it up. Oh well, I still like when you're wrong Wombat, it's always hilarious.

Anybody who doesnt pee in the shower is crazy and needs to get off their high horse. Seriously, Wombat. You rip on Cheapy for getting emotional over video games and movies, but you don't pee in the shower cause you think it's gross? Not only do you not pee in the shower, you must also pee sitting down...

ps: BEST SHOW CLOSING EVER!
"Sing O me? What are you, Irish?"
"Yeah"
"Oh, you are Irish"

#47 thorbahn3

thorbahn3

Everyone talks too much!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2010 - 12:21 AM

I laughed for a good minute about your discussion as to which Fable had the part where you're a prisoner because in both 1 & 2 you become a prisoner and grow older within the cells of the prison. Peter Molyneux is so innovative.
My Indie Game:
Spoiler

#48 Darknyss

Darknyss

Trophies 4TW!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2010 - 12:30 AM

Cheapy, I shopped around the last couple months and the price difference between 3D and non-3D high-end HDTVs is not much different here in the US either.

$2k - 2.5k is about what you'd expect to pay for a high-end LG, Samsung or Sony LED HDTV. I already decided on Sony and all of their top models are 3D-ready. Sony and Samsung have been offering bundles on their TVs which usually include a 3D Blu-ray player/PS3 and a 3D starter kit (2 pairs of glasses, transmitter and 3D movies).

I got a 55" HDTV, PS3 and 3D starter kit + 3 movies for $2400. I ended up selling the PS3 and two movies for $450. Most 3D movies only come with TV purchases so they sell quite well on eBay.

#49 Curufinwe

Curufinwe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2010 - 12:50 AM

Edit: OH, and as for peeing in the shower (again) - its disgusting that you're standing in your own piss. Who gives a shit if it saves water???? Do you brush your teeth in the toilet just so you don't use water in the sink???? Come on guys...

You can pee in the shower without standing in your own piss.

Curufinwe5503.png? Curufinwe.jpg

#50 dohmai

dohmai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2010 - 02:46 AM

Great show as always! I'm here for the A2M and poop discussion!!

I used to piss in the shower every morning but dunno why I stopped. Now every morning I do exactly what Cheapy ridiculed- piss, flush, then shower. I'm ashamed of myself and will start pissing in the shower again!

2. Wombat- congratz on the Hyundai! A thing to consider about the free XM trial is to never activate it! I never got around to calling Sirius to activate my free trial so I just got the 15 or so stations that were on 'demo' mode for the dealerships. I guess XM starts the 3 month counter once you call them in, but if you never call in, they just assume the car is not sold yet. I got an entire year out of the dealer demo XM! Sure it's only 15 stations, but it had 15 great stations, including Playboy Radio for all my A2M needs!

Eventually they caught on or something and the demo stopped working.. that's when I called in and got my free 3 months of full XM. So if you didn't activate it that's a protip!

Also congratz on the new toilet and your faster bowel movements. That's a good feeling.

#51 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Captain fuckin' Marvel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2010 - 03:11 AM

Great show, guys! I must admit, I, too, pee in the shower. Wombat, man up and pee in the shower! It's not that bad, it actually feels pretty damn liberating!

Also, for the next show could you guys talk about everyone going crazy over the fact that Kinect cost around 54 bucks to make? Thanks! Keep up the great show!

#52 MattJ1991

MattJ1991

Cheap Ass Matthew

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2010 - 05:25 AM

I have you two beat, I poop in my shower, all over the walls

Posted Image

Posted Image

#53 Interfeci

Interfeci

ASSIMILATE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2010 - 09:29 AM

I don't pee enough to fill up my shower, and I don't take baths to where it's floating in my face.

If you keep your toilet extremely clean, there's no problem with brushing your teeth with toilet water. But it'd be a big waste since you'd have to flush that stuff. Unless you brush your teeth before a bowel movement.

I had no idea what A2M meant. It was pretty funny that both Cheapy and Wombat had no idea what it was, considering endless poo and toilet conversations.
PEW PEW PEW.

#54 FecesBreath

FecesBreath

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2010 - 03:34 PM

Congratulations - a Google search for "arse to gob" now brings up CAG as the 3rd search result. Nice to see the CAG social media train hard at work!

#55 Ultramontane

Ultramontane

Kuato Lives!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2010 - 07:20 PM

Thanks a lot guys. My wife heard this podcast and yelled at me for peeing in the shower. I can't help myself, it's just so easy with all of that water rushing around the place.

Don't make decisions when you're angry and don't make promises when you're happy.

#56 itachiitachi

itachiitachi

Posted 14 November 2010 - 10:10 PM

I don't see how threatening to ban steam games is stupid, the point is not "inconvenience customers" but simply to discourage developers to use steam for DRM.(well most PC users like steam we don't like steam being used in games that don't benefit from it(civ 5,fallout new vegas ect...)). Retail sales still make up a majority of PC sales and I don't think a developer wants the potential loss of sales shelf space. While I doubt those retailers have enough sales to have considerable pull, they are risking little in a threat and in add in addition to what ever pressure there threat does put on the developer it could serve as a rallying call to other retailers if they are of the same opinion.

Also that whole graphics are the most important part of an FPS statement is stupid. If you look at the most successful FPS's the have never been about the graphics, infact FPS's that featured their graphics tend not to do well. Also Since you guys don't even play PC games harping on graphics is rather hypocritical.

Forgive me if I have a little nuance to my worldview, and am not a black/white ideologue who can't grasp complexity.

This is perhaps the most ironic thing I have ever seen on CAG.

#57 Curufinwe

Curufinwe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2010 - 10:21 PM

It is kind of weird how Wii graphics put them off so much, but the low frame rates and sub-HD nature of many PS360 games doesn't seem to concern them.

Blacks Ops only suffers from one of those issues on the 360, but stretching its 1040x608 resolution across a 60 inch screen is far from ideal.

http://www.eurogamer...od-black-ops-pc

Edited by Curufinwe, 14 November 2010 - 10:34 PM.

Curufinwe5503.png? Curufinwe.jpg

#58 Ninjouzata

Ninjouzata

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2010 - 10:34 PM

The title "Arse to Glob" had me very curious to see what this was about xD

#59 Microshock

Microshock

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2010 - 05:14 AM

So Wombat pees in the backyard and acts all British about peeing in the shower? What are ya, the Queen?

Same pipes dummy!
Transformers: Dark of the Moon - July 1, 2011 (was AWESOME)
STEAM- Microshocky Origin/Battlelog Microshock

#60 SuxoR

SuxoR

What choice did I have?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2010 - 05:53 AM

This show was a great one, really excited fir next weeks deals discussion...I'll tell you that when you shower with dudes or share a shower oeeing on your feet prevents athletes foot >_>