King of Fighters XI $1.25 on amazon.com - Third-party + $3.99 shipping

^ True, but on the other hand many posters list the FSSS in the title, so it's ok.

This is a great game, the challenge mode alone will keep you busy for days and the combat is so deep. Agreed, way better than KOF XII.

[quote name='AwRy108']Need to put the S&H cost in the title--price goes up almost 400% once you factor in shipping charges.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. How fucking hard is it to just say "King of Fighters XI $5.24 on amazon.com"?

It's still $4.24 too much with shipping. In other words, "I'd buy that for a dollar (and only a dollar)!"

Can't believe I'm hesitant over $5.24 (need to save every penny I can), but is this game worth it for a casual fighter fan?

There should really be deal subforums.

"Games that are actually a deal"

"Games that are under $5 literally everywhere that isn't on the internet"

2Y9MN.png

Guys stop thread crapping. It has been mentioned that there is 3.99 shipping so 5.24 is still a great deal for one of the best fighting games on the ps2. Anyone who has a brain can quickly figure out the 3.99 shipping and make a decision at that point.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Is all this hostility really called for?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='rayne117']looks at URL

Sure is.[/QUOTE]

Exactly! We're not only cheap gamers, we're also asses.

never seen so much thread crapping before.

that said, this game is worth the 5 bucks. Its more deep than people think and if your in to fighters, it will suit you very well.

[quote name='Lordd_G']Exactly! We're not only cheap gamers, we're also asses.[/QUOTE]

Alright, that's going in my sig.

Hostility in threads and put downs are just uncalled for, going to xbox360 achievements site and you have people crying and putting down the guides people put up, not because the information is bad-but because it wasn't 'Pretty' enough for them. What a joke. That is why I don't do guides and hesitate about posts because the time you put in them you always have ungrateful aholes complaining about something.. This is the same thing, i get discussing it however-but sheesh..

It is a fun game if you like king of fighter type games. I wouldn't assuming that someone that likes street fighter would like that this. It might be a little closer to samurai showdown. Well worth the price.

This game's like a really good Mugen game. It's not a great game, but it's a whole lot better than the bonehead fest that is KOFXII

[quote name='Chuplayer']This game's like a really good Mugen game. It's not a great game, but it's a whole lot better than the bonehead fest that is KOFXII[/QUOTE]

you call Mugen a good game created by random people? Never understood why people like them

[quote name='Chuplayer']This game's like a really good Mugen game. [/QUOTE]

stupid post. you sound like a scrub

Even with the shipping it's not a bad game for the price. This game doesn't set the world on fire but it's a decent 2D fighter.

[quote name='CaoPi']you call Mugen a good game created by random people? Never understood why people like them[/QUOTE]

No, I called it a game that if it used a Mugen engine would be good by Mugen's standards. Then I went on to say that it's not a great game. It's like you've got a problem with concentration.

[quote name='boom!']stupid post. you sound like a scrub[/QUOTE]

How about you scrub my buttcrack instead?

Gotta love how people bitch about a deal where a pretty good game is shipped to your front door for a quarter over $5. Stay classy, CAG.

[quote name='Chuplayer']How about you scrub my buttcrack instead?[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't want to take that pleasure away from your dolls, bro.

I'm going to sleep on this deal. It looks tempting at first, but looking at some of the feedback the seller is getting I'm suspicious of why the price is so low. It looks like some of the new items they sell are occasionally refurbished, and even a fair bit of the new (sealed) stuff they sell has had parts missing.

I could be wrong, but it looks to me like they buy up what manufacturers would consider defective or "off" batches. Sure, you might get a good bit of perfectly fine games in those batches, but what if you get one of the screw ups?

[quote name='BlueSwim']Gotta love how people bitch about a deal where a pretty good game is shipped to your front door for a quarter over $5. Stay classy, CAG.[/QUOTE]

most of them would rather go buy a combo meal, this series ain't for button mashers!

I'm holding out for picking this game up locally in the $1-3 range. It's much more appealing to burn up some Amazon credit on obscure 80s anime, like Casshan: Robot Hunter. I can never find that stuff in the wild.

Was ready to pick this game up but then I took a look at the roster. You have to beat 40 challenges to unlock Geese Howard and Joe Higashi is not included at all! I'll wait for KoF XIII...

I had the import when it came it, and it's standard KOF fun. Huge roster, impossible bosses, just what you'd expect. Seems a good deal to me. Yes, even with the shipping everyone is crying about.

bread's done
Back