CAG March Madness Tournament

killswitch64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
Hey fellow CAG's, CrashSpyro123 and I have set up a March Madness tournament. We are using the Yahoo pick em tournament, here is the link:
http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/

The brackets will be up tomorrow evening after the selection show on ESPN.

When signing up, on the registration page, under the "Pick your set name" please enter your CAG name to make it easier when reading the leaderboard.

Ok, here is how we are going to distribute the prizes. We have 8 prizes so, 1st place will pick 4 items, 2nd will pick 2, and 3rd place will get whatever is left. If you donated an item, you cannot pick the item you donated.

Here is a list of the prizes so far with who donated them:
DDRMAX2 w/Beat pad- CrashSpyro123
PS2 Retrocon Controller- Killswitch64
Otogi complete- Killswitch64
Legaia 2 sealed- tdphillips
Hitman 2 sealed PS2- csidegamer
Simpsons Hit & Run hat- ogreeley
Ejay Clubworld- jbroush99
Tekken sealed- Supernothing

Anyone willing to donate something towards the tournament please PM me or CrashSpyro123. Thanks and enjoy!

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Also, please post in here if you're entering so I don't have to search for you if you don't post that much.

Richard's Winning Picks = ?[/quote]

I'm bumping this up and still wondering who this guy is. If you don't tell me this is you, I'll be forced to kick you out of the pool.

[quote name='swetooth9']who is Richard's Winning Picks?

did a CAG give the password and code to a friend that's not on CAG?[/quote]

I don't know, I'm going to have to kick him out of the pool if I don't get answer as to who he is.

what the hell am I doing wrong then. I do not even see the brackets just a screen saying they will be released today after the selection show.

Meh, I didn't read carefully and named myself a name other than my CAG name. I'm Go Irish (Baseball...) If anyone knows a way of changing my pickset's name let me know. Thanks.

when you are on your name on the left towards top you will see a edit my entry I do belive you can make changes there but I could be wrong

[quote name='WAJedi']Meh, I didn't read carefully and named myself a name other than my CAG name. I'm Go Irish (Baseball...) If anyone knows a way of changing my pickset's name let me know. Thanks.[/quote]

How can I change my Pick Set name?

Go to the Yahoo! Sports Tournament Pick'em home page.
Then, click on the Edit button located next to your Pick Set name to change your Pick Set name or email address.

That should do it.

so we should have it like the top 5 people get a prize each, or else as many people get prizes as there are prizes.

I'm going to talk with killswitch about how to go about awarding the prizes. I think we'll stop taking games by Wednesday night so we can discuss how to distribute them. Otherwise, let's keep the pool growing until it's full, which should be 10 more people if I counted it right.

Depending on how many donations you get, you could put together a couple titles, or packs of games, than award 1st, second and last. Give 1st place their choice, on down the list, with booby getting whatever is left.

Just an idea.

[quote name='csidegamer']Depending on how many donations you get, you could put together a couple titles, or packs of games, than award 1st, second and last. Give 1st place their choice, on down the list, with booby getting whatever is left.

Just an idea.[/quote]

Yeah, that's one of the ideas I had. I just need a final list of prizes and go from there to get it finalized.

Here's what I have to offer as a prize (if you even want it). It's a Pre-order bonus hat from "Simpson's Hit & Run". It's brand new and still in its bag. It's black with a yellow ”caution” sign on the front that has the Simpson’s looking like a Deer Crossing logo. The back is stitched with "The Simpson’s Hit & Run". I know there are lots of Simpson fans here so I thought I'd just throw this out there as an option.

bread's done
Back