Rome: The Complete Series BluRay $69.99

Jodou

Infamous
Feedback
12 (100%)
Rome: The Complete Series

Figured this would be worth posting since it hasn't been this low in nearly a year. Last year around this time it was a DOTD for $60, so you could take your chances and sleep on this price for a bit but a sale price like this generally doesn't last more than a week. At this price, if you're a fan of Gladiator and Roman history it's worth a blind buy.

Noticed Rome - The Complete Series on Blu-ray dropped to 50% off in the last day or two.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0028RXXFC/ref=ord_cart_shr?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

I just finished watching Season 1 on DVD and it was amazing. I've been wanting to grab the entire series on Blu-ray and this seems like a damn good price. Anyone know if it's ever sold for lower than $69.99?

Anyway, if you haven't watched this series, I highly recommend it as a blind buy on Blu-ray as it has incredible production values and amazing character development, standards for great HBO shows, of which this is one of the best along with Deadwood, True Blood, and others.

- EDIT -

Price is even lower on Amazon.co.UK if you don't mind importing - http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B002MGJSQW?tag=bluraycom-21

$53.55 shipped

Last edited by a moderator:
I got it for $59.99 at Amazon on 12/9/09. Might be worth waiting.

Then again, even at $69.99 it's worth it. Just a fantastic set, probably the best Blu-ray set I own.

I saw this. Wanted to bite but I've still got seasons 4&5 of the Wire left along with the whole series of Six Feet Under.

I am hoping that they keep this price ( or lower it ) until the 26th.

I don't buy gifts for myself in November or December.

What's funny is I didn't even see that you posted it too. I think maybe I saw your post and thought it was mine lol.

Great timing! I've been looking for a good birthday present for my girlfriend, she loves Roman history and has always wanted to watch this series.

bread's done
Back