Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (11/14/10 to 11/20/10)

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#91 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 16 November 2010 - 04:02 PM

Is it still possible to get the AC:B pre-order bonuses from BestBuy (500 RZ bonus points and MP character)?

AFAIK that deal should be on throughout the week, but I could be wrong.

#92 levon15

levon15

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2010 - 10:29 PM

Can anyone let me know where I can see an ad scan of last weeks Toy R Us ad?

With the last page being the buy any game $59.99 and get a $20 Gift card. Best buy wouldn't match it over the weekend and now I talked with customer service and they said I will be matched. The wife threw away the ad though.

#93 Azazael13

Azazael13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2010 - 01:41 AM

Can anyone let me know where I can see an ad scan of last weeks Toy R Us ad?

With the last page being the buy any game $59.99 and get a $20 Gift card. Best buy wouldn't match it over the weekend and now I talked with customer service and they said I will be matched. The wife threw away the ad though.

Store customer service or 800 customer service?

#94 levon15

levon15

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2010 - 01:42 PM

Store customer service or 800 customer service?

800 customer service

#95 OneSickFX

OneSickFX

Posted 19 November 2010 - 04:17 AM

Just wanted to See if anyone the other day had the same luck (hope so) I had on Tuesday. Me and my Friend walked into Toysrus and asked the employee for 2 copies of Need For Speed: HP. Myself, Paid for both copies at the same time and the employee rang them up for Buy 1 get 1 40% off and 2 $20 gift cards for each of us. Just wanted to see if it was a mistake on the employees end or if we just got somewhat lucky. Cause after ringing them up I noticed a sign saying "Cannot be Combined with any other offers".

#96 D0RC

D0RC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2010 - 08:23 PM

Do Target price match? Printed ad or website print out? Thanks.

#97 Killgraft

Killgraft

Posted 06 January 2011 - 06:56 PM

Hello all, I have a question about the Kmart deal.

I used that deal and purchased Need for Speed and Assassins Creed, in the hopes I would get the 20 dollar gift card for both. I made sure I purchased the right one and was logged in. I called customer service a few times and now they are saying that they have no deal like that in their registry and said they are going to "Open an investigation" as to why this happened, and will not send me anything.

I am livid, obviously, and was wondering what can I do? If i get proof from their website I may be able to send that over, but nothing about this deal seams to exist now. Does anyone maybe have a print/screen or an ad scan of it around?

#98 jonathanp

jonathanp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2011 - 07:02 PM

Maybe because this deal is two months old?

#99 JJSP

JJSP

Beyond economical repair.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2011 - 07:07 PM

It's not a giftcard, it's a coupon for a future game purchase - and it was two months ago. You're kind of screwed.

Cause I'm sick of seeing ghosts, and I know how it's all gonna end

There's no triumph waiting, there's no sunset to ride off in

We all want to be great men, there's nothing romantic about it

I just want to know that I did all I could with what I was given

I just want to sell out my funeral.

I just want to be enough for everyone.

#100 bigredvan14

bigredvan14

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2011 - 07:08 PM

I usually hate when other board users make fun of CAGs in training when they post the same deals that are already up, ask questions, or anything like that. But man, this guy can't be serious.

#101 Killgraft

Killgraft

Posted 06 January 2011 - 07:11 PM

Sorry I should have specified:

I made the purchase on November 17th. The games arrived on the 21st. I called in december and they said theyre on the way.

Then i called today and they said they have no record of this existing.

#102 newbslice

newbslice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2011 - 07:20 PM

if the games arrived what is the problem?

#103 Killgraft

Killgraft

Posted 06 January 2011 - 07:22 PM

I never got the 2 $20 gift cards that were supposed to appear in my account on Kmart.com. and I did make the purchase when the deal was going on (November 17th) and I made sure I bought it the proper way.

#104 newbslice

newbslice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2011 - 07:26 PM

Well then you should know that Kmart doesnt go GCs on reg video game deals they only do gaming coupons and those you cant receive with online purchases only can get them in store

#105 Killgraft

Killgraft

Posted 06 January 2011 - 07:27 PM

COuld have sworn the website said the deal was online and that I would receive the coupon. I guess I may have been wrong, but I read the deal a few times and it didnt say "store only". Very new to the whole CAG thing (Mainly just a podcast listener)

#106 cheapfrag

cheapfrag

Posted 06 January 2011 - 07:30 PM

I never got the 2 $20 gift cards that were supposed to appear in my account on Kmart.com. and I did make the purchase when the deal was going on (November 17th) and I made sure I bought it the proper way.

You might try posting in this forum: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=277909

Or PMing SHC-Gamer your story. I personally haven't taken advantage of the Kmart gaming coupon promotions so don't know the details.