The Sly Collection HD (PS3) $29.99 + Tax (Free Ship) Meijer.com

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#61 FlamingXDragon

FlamingXDragon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2010 - 11:58 PM

And does each game have a platinum trophy? That would mean 3 platinums!

#62 Dranakin

Dranakin

Member Since Oct 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2010 - 12:29 AM

I did not sign up for the site and just did the quick check out...so I cant check my status. I am really hoping that mine shipped though since I believe I ordered near the same time as AwRy108

You can check if you have your order number and billing zip code. Mine shows as can canceled (since I did so).

#63 FlamingXDragon

FlamingXDragon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2010 - 03:58 AM

Has anyone received theirs yet?

#64 rpnguyen

rpnguyen

Posted 20 November 2010 - 04:00 AM

Got my copy from Mejier's today and, wow, Sucker Punch did an awesome job: the graphics look terrific (so crisp, clean, and vibrant) and there's Trophies galore! (I got my first Gold within ten minutes)

So worth $30--I would've been fine with MSRP.

Sanzaru handled the HD port, not Sucker Punch. But yea this game looks really good.

#65 MSI Magus

MSI Magus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2010 - 04:10 AM

You can check if you have your order number and billing zip code. Mine shows as can canceled (since I did so).

Thanks! And damn, still listed as back ordered....I guess that's better then canceled...but still means there is less chance by the day they actually ship this!

When the rest of the world is crazy it just does not pay to be sane! - Captain Lerner
Government is the enemy, until you need a friend - Bill Cohen

#66 unopepito06

unopepito06

Posted 20 November 2010 - 04:23 AM

I got a copy from Kmart, with $15 coupon. I will be picking up PvZ :360: next week, netting both for 45 + tax!

#67 Serpentor

Serpentor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2010 - 04:32 AM

Got my copy from K-mart, it's cheaper even with taxes... Great collection, three platinum trophies, you can't beat that :)

#68 MSI Magus

MSI Magus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2010 - 01:34 PM

Whats the Kmart deal?

When the rest of the world is crazy it just does not pay to be sane! - Captain Lerner

#69 groundskeeper

groundskeeper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2010 - 01:46 PM

Whats the Kmart deal?

First thread third deal:
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=277909
CAG Not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

#70 AwRy108

AwRy108

Posted 20 November 2010 - 02:05 PM

Got my copy from K-mart, it's cheaper even with taxes... Great collection, three platinum trophies, you can't beat that :)

It's not actually cheaper: it's still $40 out of your pocket up front. I guess it depends on how you look at it.

Then again, the KMart deal is a sure thing, whereas it seems like Meijer's deal is hit or miss.

#71 Serpentor

Serpentor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2010 - 04:22 PM

It's not actually cheaper: it's still $40 out of your pocket up front. I guess it depends on how you look at it.

Then again, the KMart deal is a sure thing, whereas it seems like Meijer's deal is hit or miss.

You're correct of course :) It's not cheaper for everyone, it's certainly way cheaper for me, since I have been on the coupon train for a while... $40 for Sly and applied $25 gaming coupon from previous purchase, which makes the game $15... Then get $15 gaming coupon back again. It's really great so far! I know I have been spend a ton of money at K-mart, but overall experience is very good. Games like Vanquish I quickly beat it and sell it for $40 and still get money back.

I'm thinking about keeping Sly...

#72 evildeadjedi

evildeadjedi

RIP DIO \m/ \m/

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2010 - 06:25 PM

No, I haven't tried any of them yet; but, be honest: is that really why you'd be buying this game?

So far I've only been playing Sly 1, and I can say that it looks gorgeous and runs at a rock-solid framerate with zero screen tearing. Wicked.

Oh certainly not, my main concern was it looked and played great so, that answers my question. :D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#73 skygunnerblue

skygunnerblue

Carlson & Peters!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2010 - 06:39 PM

Buy this game people ;)

#74 WilliamG

WilliamG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2010 - 06:39 PM

A lot of us have tried, and it's backordered! Come on Meijer!

#75 pdjones

pdjones

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2010 - 01:55 AM

still waiting :(

#76 jiggyteddy

jiggyteddy

Frugal As Can Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2010 - 02:08 AM

One great game. I didn't play this series when it was on the PS2, but I picked this up. Got mine at Kmart.

Highly recommended gaming here. Looks great too.
Posted Image
Totally legit rewards app! Join shopkick on your smartphone then use promo code: tomato6347 to get 50 kicks instantly! I earned $360 in BB certificates for calendar year 2012 thanks to shopkick!

Now playing:
Metal Gear Rising, Fight Night Champion, and Dynasty Warriors 7.

My twitter is @jiggyteddy for my random ramblings...

#77 Downhome

Downhome

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2010 - 02:45 AM

I didn't even know this game existed until I just saw this thread. I'll buy it ASAP for sure. I may just buy it at Kmart tomorrow and get the gaming coupon with it.

#78 kingtopher

kingtopher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2010 - 05:56 AM

still waiting :(

Me too. I have enough games to keep me busy for now though, plus I've already played them all on PS2 anyway, so I don't mind waiting. Hopefully it will ship soon though.

#79 take5giantsteps

take5giantsteps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2010 - 06:44 AM

My card got charged, but my order still says it's backordered. Wtf?

#80 grap3fruitman

grap3fruitman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2010 - 05:10 PM

I got a phone call today regarding this order. I was told that it's still back-ordered and if it's not in stock by the 3rd that they would just cancel the order. Seems like an odd way to say "We're not going to honor this price" but hopefully I'm overthinking and they really are back-ordered. They better pull through though, or else. *shakes fist*

#81 MSI Magus

MSI Magus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2010 - 05:37 PM

*already cancled his order and just bought it from a fellow CAGer*
Id do that or ebay if I was the rest of you.

#82 groundskeeper

groundskeeper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2010 - 05:39 PM

I got a phone call today regarding this order. I was told that it's still back-ordered and if it's not in stock by the 3rd that they would just cancel the order. Seems like an odd way to say "We're not going to honor this price" but hopefully I'm overthinking and they really are back-ordered. They better pull through though, or else. *shakes fist*

Same here. I got the phone number of the person to call if you have issues. Sounds like I should use some GS credit and buy it there...

Never played any of these three but I really want to.
CAG Not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

#83 WilliamG

WilliamG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2010 - 08:14 PM

Got the same call today.

#84 41down

41down

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2010 - 08:16 PM

i got the same call. i just decided to cancel the order. way too many other good deals going on right now and ive already spent a ton the last few days as it is. this game isnt on my major priority list anyway so i can just wait for a larger price drop.

#85 pdjones

pdjones

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2010 - 10:23 PM

I did not receive that call but I guess I should just assume I'm not going to get the game. That's kinda retarded.

edit- weird, I just checked the status of my order and it says "you have one item being shipped to..." and lists the status as being "in progress" So...I guess they're shipping it? They never sent me a shipping confirmation email tho.

#86 41down

41down

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2010 - 10:27 PM

I did not receive that call but I guess I should just assume I'm not going to get the game. That's kinda retarded.

just cancel it and get it from amazon...its 29.99 free shipping and no tax.

#87 pdjones

pdjones

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2010 - 10:31 PM

dang. that's really tempting but like I said in my edit it kinda looks like it's shipping now. it's just weird that they never sent me a shipping email.

#88 tightclaws

tightclaws

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2010 - 11:10 PM

just cancel it and get it from amazon...its 29.99 free shipping and no tax.

That is exactly what I did!

#89 Luckychunk

Luckychunk

Drum & Bass rules my face

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2010 - 10:52 PM

Just got a shipment confirmation email.

#90 addicted2games

addicted2games

游戏玩家为生活 !!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2010 - 02:51 AM

Just got a shipment confirmation email.

Me too. Cost me $25 shipped (had a $5 gift card), so glad I waited.