Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Collector's Edition $90

Jodou

Infamous
Feedback
12 (100%)
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Collector's Edition 360/PS3

I should note this is covered under Amazon's pre-order price guarantee even if yours has shipped already, so you may want to follow up with Amazon for a refund. These also come with the exclusive armor DLC still, so you can flip that to offset the cost if you wish.

The one thing that may keep me from getting the standard edition of the game tomorrow is the prospect that these Collector's Edition versions will be heavily discounted in a few months. Hmmm, decisions, decisions...

[quote name='Mixer236']Thanks, just sent them an email to get my price adjusted.[/QUOTE]
NP, I got my refund this morning!

[quote name='BingoBrown']The one thing that may keep me from getting the standard edition of the game tomorrow is the prospect that these Collector's Edition versions will be heavily discounted in a few months. Hmmm, decisions, decisions...[/QUOTE]

I picked up the AC2 version for about $40 at Gamestop a few months back. Considering how many were available around the area, I'm thinking that'll be the case here as well.

[quote name='kiun']did the refund happen automatically or did you send out an email ?[/QUOTE]
Oops, guess I mentioned that in another thread. I had to request it since they charged me full price when it shipped.

[quote name='sokari']Here's a few posts on Amazon about this.[/QUOTE]
Oh wow, some of those guys are retards and way too passive in their email. Be assertive and 'tell' them what you're expecting. Include a copy of their own price guarantee and explain how your order falls into that category. Here's what I wrote:
Hello,

I noticed today that I was charged $99.99 for this item, but on the product page it has been $89.99 as of this morning. Per your pre-order price guarantee:

"Pre-order Price Guarantee! Order now and if the Amazon.com price decreases between your order time and the end of the day of the release date, you'll receive the lowest price."

Tomorrow is the release date for this item, so I will require a refund of $10 to my credit card at your earliest convenience.

Thank You!
They apologized and forwarded my complaint for refund processing. Hope this helps.

[quote name='Vader582']Is it just me or is this "over the top"?:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

If you're gonna do it, do it 110%.

bread's done
Back