(DEAD) MadMen Seasons 1-3 $9.99/$7.99 Black Friday Amazon.com Lightning Deal

• Please log in to reply
185 replies to this topic

#91 geeknhard

geeknhard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2010 - 04:00 AM

I love Amazon. I'll definitely pick up 1-3 on BD of Mad Men. They just added Entourage lightning deals for tomorrow night, so I can finally get Season 6 as well. Too bad the Dexter seasons aren't Blu.
My Movie Collection. :D
http://geeknhard.dvdaf.com/

#92 machindo

machindo

Fa fa fa fa funky!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2010 - 04:13 AM

Thanks you Amazon for saving me the trouble of having to fight the hordes at Best Buy! In for all thres.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#93 joshnorm

joshnorm

Hey, Wha Happen..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2010 - 04:14 AM

Well it looks like I am staying up until 3 tonight.

Thanks for the update.

#94 iceman88

iceman88

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2010 - 04:16 AM

Thanks for the update.

Why stay up till 3? If you put it in your cart now you can pay for it whenever you wake up at the new price.

#95 illmatic21

illmatic21

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2010 - 04:27 AM

I've never seen this show before but it seems like plenty of people say good things about it. Can't pass up 3 seasons of a good TV show for only $30.

I'm just wondering if they have enough of these in stock that I'd be able to wait until Friday to buy them in order to get one of the $5 blu-rays along with it for free shipping. Probably not worth the risk though.

#96 mr_bungle

mr_bungle

Trading Ban

• Trading Ban

Posted 25 November 2010 - 04:41 AM

Why stay up till 3? If you put it in your cart now you can pay for it whenever you wake up at the new price.

It may take a few days extra if they sell out of stock though.

#97 iTz Spooky

iTz Spooky

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2010 - 04:54 AM

Wait so this starts tonight? and it won't be a lightning deal? Sweet! only 3 hours away.

Getting Season 2 and 3 since i already have 1

#98 joshnorm

joshnorm

Hey, Wha Happen..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2010 - 05:09 AM

I have a few episodes of Dexter to catch up on. Also, I am worried that if I add it to my cart then it will sell out and go OOS/removed from my cart.

I dunno, I am paranoid.

#99 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2010 - 05:23 AM

That doesn't always work. If they sell out of the quantity they have set aside for sale, the price will automatically re-adjust in your cart. And, if they just straight sell out, that'll be the end of the sale price too.

The articles I read seem to conjure up these images of Capcom executives sitting in a dark room with a cauldron and cackling about how no one will be able to buy this game used.

Do you really think I could start a fast food restaurant called McDonaldz and use the golden arches as my logo and get away with it?

Mixer23.png

#100 sotc1988

sotc1988

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2010 - 06:20 AM

I bought season 1 at last year's bf sale for about $15 I think so this is going to be great for getting s2 and s3 for $20. I love amazon.

#101 avwjase

avwjase

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2010 - 06:43 AM

Thanks for the update.

Well, you could just order them off Best Buy's website. They are 9.99 each there as well and that sale it already up (with free shipping).

I just ordered them off there for myself. I will order a set off Amazon as well tomorrow when I wake up if they are left, to gift to my brother.

#102 Zerok

Zerok

Your face is drunk!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2010 - 06:48 AM

Thanks for the update.

Heh, same here, but I'll be up anyway. Damn you last minute sweet potato pie request! :bomb:

Well, you could just order them off Best Buy's website. They are 9.99 each there as well and that sale it already up (with free shipping).

Best Buy charges tax, plus with amazon prime I get two day shipping.

#103 DeskLaser

DeskLaser

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2010 - 06:51 AM

I just ordered them off there for myself. I will order a set off Amazon as well tomorrow when I wake up if they are left, to gift to my brother.

Thanks for posting that Best Buy has the same deal. I have $15 of RZ certificiates, so I will check out all 3 seasons for $15 after the certificates.
Posted Image

#104 Justin42

Justin42

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2010 - 07:13 AM

As I posted in the BB thread in games, I gave BB the business on this one-- they're the reason Amazon is PMing the set.

I don't NEED these in 2 days (although it'd be nice :/) and if BB didn't have such awesome prices, Amazon wouldn't have sold them for this cheap.

#105 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2010 - 07:14 AM

As I posted in the BB thread in games, I gave BB the business on this one-- they're the reason Amazon is PMing the set.

I don't NEED these in 2 days (although it'd be nice :/) and if BB didn't have such awesome prices, Amazon wouldn't have sold them for this cheap.

I might follow you on that. Gotta spread the love around :)

#106 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2010 - 07:16 AM

Hmm, is Mad Men season 3 not available at BB yet?

edit: was talking about the DVD. Decided to just get the Blus instead

Edited by ssjmichael, 25 November 2010 - 07:26 AM.

#107 UNDERSTAR

UNDERSTAR

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2010 - 07:19 AM

Bought all 3 seasons @ BB. I think I'm done with the Black Friday sales even though its not Black Friday yet. lol

#108 R3DH3R0

R3DH3R0

10 Years and Counting

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2010 - 07:40 AM

Needed 2 and 3, bought on Bestbuy.com $21.68!

#109 jacknicklson

jacknicklson

Posted 25 November 2010 - 08:05 AM

Live on amazon
Posted Image

#110 stripwhite

stripwhite

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2010 - 08:07 AM

Already put in my order on Amazon for all three seasons on Blu....nice.
Posted Image

#111 cbulas1

cbulas1

Posted 25 November 2010 - 08:08 AM

Just blind bought all three! I didn't make a mistake, did I? :)

And I just couldn't give this business to BBY even though I could've bought them sooner... not after following how many "Like's" Amazon received all week!

#112 Zerok

Zerok

Your face is drunk!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2010 - 08:09 AM

Done and done, now to finish making my pie...

Same here, but I've heard nothing but good things about it, so I'm pretty confident I made the right choice.

#113 killthemall4444

killthemall4444

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2010 - 08:10 AM

Nabbed a set of the Mad Men blu-rays for myself and another set on dvd which will make for a fine christmas gift.

#114 illmatic21

illmatic21

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2010 - 08:12 AM

Ordered all three. Amazon and Barnes & Noble are killing my bank account with all of these blu-ray deals.

It's :( yet :) at the same time.

#115 dallascowboys

dallascowboys

How'BoutThemCowboys?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2010 - 08:12 AM

Just bought all three seasons!

#116 SLeeK719

SLeeK719

Posted 25 November 2010 - 08:13 AM

Just grabbed all 3 seasons on blu ray, I hope this show lives up to it's high praise.

#117 Caddywompus21

Caddywompus21

Posted 25 November 2010 - 08:14 AM

I got all 3 on Blu Ray. I've seen bits and pieces on TV but it didn't really grab me. Though I think that's just because I need to start from the beginning.

More excited about getting Breaking Bad S2 on DVD for $15.

#118 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

That guy with the creepy signature

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2010 - 08:19 AM

And I just couldn't give this business to BBY even though I could've bought them sooner... not after following how many "Like's" Amazon received all week!

I just blind bought all 3 seasons from Amazon on Blu too. I really don't have the $$$, but I'll enjoy watching these over christmas break. I've never seen more than 1 minute of the show when the actors show clips on talkshows. What's sad is that I have the DVDs also, but just haven't watched them yet.

#119 vessey632

vessey632

Old School

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2010 - 08:19 AM

Grabbed 2 and 3. Hopefully they live up to Season 1.

Posted Image

#120 Bargain Hunter Bob

Bargain Hunter Bob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2010 - 08:26 AM

BBy got my money this time. Love the series, fell behind it this year because True Blood had my attention, and with the same price for DVD & Blu Ray, it's time to purchase my first tv boxed sets on Blu Ray. If Season 3 DVD ever becomes live, I'll scoop that one up as a gift, too.
Now Playing:
:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2; Walking Dead
:ps3: MLB The Show 13
:3ds: :ds: :wii: :psp: Collecting dust