Save 'Terriers' – Tell FX, Spread the Word, and Win Amazon Gift Cards!

blazsox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
No, this has nothing to do with saving the dog breed

I launched a contest on my blog - WhatsMyThoughts.com that involves winning either a $20 Amazon Gift Card or a $5 Amazon Gift Card.

Terriers is a TV show on FX Networks that is currently on the brink of cancellation due to poor viewership numbers. Despite great critic praise, the show needs a bump in attention. This is an attempt to help spread the word about the show as it draws closer to the season finale in a few weeks.

Contest details can be found on the contest blog post.

There are 3 ways of winning, including an email submission, a tweet, and a digg post.

As a bonus for CAG members and since I have saved a lot of money by coming to this website, if you partake in this contest I will give each of you an extra entry to win. Be sure to reply to this thread with the email you used to submit your entry. If you do not wish for your email to be disclosed in this thread, feel free to PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='aquaboy1976']Blaz, I started the contest and realized who this was. Nice job on this![/QUOTE]

Heh. Yea this is one of the few places I use my old school username.

This one gets better with each episode. It's easily keeping pace with crop that AMC has now. Yeah its that good. I'll definitely send an email.

Didn't this happen with the Riches and Damages? Great shows but FX doesn't know how to either attract viewers or keep them. Cancelling shows after 2 season of low ratings on a cable network won't help. It's not like they have any tentpole dramas they way AMC does.

Well remember Damages is not cancelled, DirecTV took over and will be airing new episodes like they did for Friday Night Lights. However, unlike the FNL deal, the new episodes won't air at a later date on FX.

I wouldn't even know about Terriers if I didn't happen to catch the ad for it the night it premiered. I barely see any advertising for it.

Hope you East Coast-ers enjoyed tonight's episode. Be sure to send in those emails to FX.

For those on the West Coast - new episode up in 2 hours!

Still time to enter in the contest to win a $20 or $5 Amazon Gift Card!

Well, at the end of last night's episode they were broadcasting "Next week on the SEASON finale of Terriers" so it gives us some hope that the show is coming back.

Season finale tonight. Don't forget you have two weeks left to enter to win those Amazon gift cards. Most importantly, send in those emails to FX and watch the show tonight (or buy/gift it on iTunes, DVR it, Hulu it, what have you).

i'm so happy to see a lot of love for Terriers. props to the OP for taking the initiative as well! it IS the best new show of 2010, hands down.

it was very unfortunate that it had to suffer really bad marketing/advertising (that's on you FOX!). i believe that is the biggest reason why this show didn't get as many view as it could have.

Honestly, I think the biggest reason why the show gets such poor ratings is the title. Terriers is just a horrible title for this kinda show, doesn't help that the original advertisement had absolutely no previews of the show so no one knew wtf it was about.

Currently my favorite show airing though, too bad tonight's probably the series finale.

I didnt enter (rather lazy), but I have been watching since the pilot and was pushing others to give it a go. If this is the end, it ended at a perfectly alright time. now if this was happy town that would be another story...

bread's done
Back