Transformers: War for Cybertron (360) $10 at Family Video.com

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#31 loomis1975

loomis1975

Cell Block CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2010 - 04:28 AM

I vote for audiophile websites. Take your pick.

#32 doodofdoods

doodofdoods

Prinny Powered

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2010 - 04:32 AM

Thanks, Wasn't aware of this since I stopped checking that FV thread. I'll have to pay more attention to that thread.
Posted Image

#33 e Skrilla

e Skrilla

64Bit Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2010 - 04:34 AM

Guess I missed it :(

Nevermind..found it. So does it come with the original case? I know it mentions that it doesnt have the manual.
Posted Image

#34 mr_bungle

mr_bungle

Trading Ban

• Trading Ban

Posted 19 November 2010 - 04:37 AM

Are you kidding, Gamefaqs is worst!

I was at gamefaqs for a bit, and coming here you'd think it's like being under from the Mexican government coming to live in the US..legally of course. Well, way are going, illegally gets treated better :cry:

#35 LordFlux

LordFlux

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2010 - 04:40 AM

Wow, great price! Just placed my order. Thanks OP!

#36 nJoy7

nJoy7

Wait, what?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2010 - 04:43 AM

Given this such a good deal (including the $10 price on Singularity), it deserves it's own thread. If it didn't, I would have NOT seen this deal.

Thanks OP!

Atypical+Nate.png 3410326351.png

#37 xenozfan2

xenozfan2

Trippin' on apples!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2010 - 04:44 AM

Guess I missed it :(

Nevermind..found it. So does it come with the original case? I know it mentions that it doesnt have the manual.

yes it comes with the original case.(at least all the games i ordered form them had one)

#38 OnyxPrimal

OnyxPrimal

Chocolate Goodness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2010 - 05:24 AM

Had never ordered from Family Video till tonight... could not pass up on the game at this price. Thanks OP.

#39 e Skrilla

e Skrilla

64Bit Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2010 - 05:27 AM

yes it comes with the original case.(at least all the games i ordered form them had one)

Ordered :) Thanks OP
Posted Image

#40 cheaphuck

cheaphuck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2010 - 05:27 AM

Bought! I liked the demo and you cant beat $10 even used. I doubt any black Friday sale will even come that close.

#41 Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Yippie kai yay!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2010 - 06:13 AM

I don't use Goozex so I don't know the ins and outs of it, but the points cost of the 360 version is still 1000 if you want to flip it.

My buy/sell/trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=230525

To the "If I send you an offer via PM, please respond to it even if you aren't interested" guy, I'm still waiting to hear back from you after I sent you a PM in July of 2009.

#42 xenozfan2

xenozfan2

Trippin' on apples!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2010 - 06:24 AM

i love goozex! I found out about CAG from there. Also I don't know why they are selling the game so cheap unless they are overstocked. Even some sports games cost more.

#43 Nintendokid54

Nintendokid54

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2010 - 06:58 AM

For $12 shipped i'd give it a shot...

76561198020429748.png

#44 BlizzardCyclone

BlizzardCyclone

CAGS are HERE!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2010 - 09:32 AM

Add these titles to the $9.99 Price Point for used games. Remember used games from here DO NOT come with the manual, but they do come in the original box with artwork:

XBOX 360
Transformers: War for Cybertron
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
Mass Effect 2
Wolfenstein
Bioshock 2

Posted Image

#45 Video-Gamer

Video-Gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2010 - 09:36 AM

you should put USED in the title.

#46 mrsilkunderwear

mrsilkunderwear

Just Do It.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2010 - 09:44 AM

Thank you sir!

#47 Cmosfm

Cmosfm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2010 - 11:45 AM

you should put USED in the title.

At 10 bucks, does it really matter?

#48 EYEL1NER

EYEL1NER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2010 - 12:54 PM

You missed the reason why I posted this. If someone was looking for transformers and searched for it they would not find the family video thread. That is why I posted this is for the people who don't know what family video is.

Well, then maybe you should go into every OT thread and repost all the deals from all of them by themselves. It's nice that someone who missed out on seeing it in the FV thread weeks ago and really wanted it can be made aware of it. But it's kind of on them if they missed out on it.

I knew about this deal for weeks. Why? Because I like buying games I want for cheap, so I read the threads on this site. The information was there for anyone who wanted it. Their fault for not reading the FV thread.

#49 jd10984

jd10984

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2010 - 12:57 PM

Well, then maybe you should go into every OT thread and repost all the deals from all of them by themselves. It's nice that someone who missed out on seeing it in the FV thread weeks ago and really wanted it can be made aware of it. But it's kind of on them if they missed out on it.

I knew about this deal for weeks. Why? Because I like buying games I want for cheap, so I read the threads on this site. The information was there for anyone who wanted it. Their fault for not reading the FV thread.

WOW, stop being uptight, alot of us did not know about this due to not going in the family video thread.. Chill.. Once again thanks OP :)

#50 nJoy7

nJoy7

Wait, what?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2010 - 01:06 PM

So.. should there be a Walmart, Target, Best Buy, Kmart, Amazon (etc.) deal thread for EVERY item? If it's a game guide, accessory, or clearance item, sure.. give it its own thread.

I would prefer to NOT have to dig through the past 10 pages of a thread to find the best deals. If the deal is good enough, it deserves its own thread.

Atypical+Nate.png 3410326351.png

#51 Stingercjc

Stingercjc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2010 - 01:42 PM

I received the game yesterday. It came with a case, instructions, and it looked like the game was never even played. Not a scratch to be seen on the disc. There is some writing on the disc using permanent marker, but hey for 10 bucks I can live with that!

#52 Infinity1911

Infinity1911

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2010 - 01:51 PM

In for one! Great deal!

#53 kaw

kaw

Want some rye?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2010 - 01:57 PM

So.. should there be a Walmart, Target, Best Buy, Kmart, Amazon (etc.) deal thread for EVERY item? If it's a game guide, accessory, or clearance item, sure.. give it its own thread.

I would prefer to NOT have to dig through the past 10 pages of a thread to find the best deals. If the deal is good enough, it deserves its own thread.

There is one for Target, Kmart, and TRU. Which is probably part of the reason why I don't get as many deals from CAG as I used back in the "old days". I never bother reading all those store specific threads.

I wholeheartedly agree with you. If it's a good deal it should have its own topic and the search nazis can GTFO.

#54 Vinnyg32

Vinnyg32

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2010 - 02:10 PM

thanks op. I would have missed it since it wasn't in the title of the family video thread, and i don't regularly go into that one.

+1

#55 jman200416

jman200416

Posted 19 November 2010 - 02:23 PM

Also picked it up, nice find, thank you OP

#56 foinecrewx

foinecrewx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2010 - 02:37 PM

Also in for 1. thanks !

#57 Amblix

Amblix

Posted 19 November 2010 - 02:37 PM

Picked it up.

#58 Stark Rhavyn

Stark Rhavyn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2010 - 03:14 PM

I grabbed one too! I would never have thought to search for a deal on this as I thought it was still too new and popular to have any kind of price drop, much less down to $10. I'm a big TF nerd, too! Thanks, OP!

#59 Amblix

Amblix

Posted 19 November 2010 - 03:20 PM

:360: Singularity is also $9.99.

#60 coolflea216

coolflea216

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2010 - 03:22 PM

Great post - I would not have known about this deal because I don't read every store specific thread on this website.
Posted Image