Transformers: War for Cybertron (360) $10 at Family Video.com

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#61 cleaver

cleaver

You have 0 friends

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2010 - 03:39 PM

Does no one else have any problems checking out? Once I log in and go to check out the cart reloads.
The trade list is long, but distinguished.
http://theskinnypost.blogspot.com
Posted Image
This would be a fine death... if I hadn't run out of tokens.

#62 fadersdream

fadersdream

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2010 - 03:56 PM

My 2 cents

OP you did good. I want this game at $20 and you brought it to us for $10.
Search Nazis you guys get annoying...

BUT

as annoying as they get they provide a service that holds this site together. Let it be when it's a marquee game or at least don't make 2 pages of correcting and condemning people. that said if there were no restraint then the pages would fall apart and not serve the very purpose we come to them for because people would go so far off track.

#63 flybrione

flybrione

Guitar Solo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2010 - 04:05 PM

Ordered a copy Thanks OP.

All the games I have ordered from them so far have been in mint condition.
One was with manual and another did not come with manual.
Both had a family video sticker on the inner ring of the disc.
Also shipping was really fast too.

#64 Predator Ranger

Predator Ranger

Admiral Awesome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2010 - 05:22 PM

Does no one else have any problems checking out? Once I log in and go to check out the cart reloads.

Yeah, you have to login, then add the game to your cart. It seems to empty the cart when you login or out.

As for what comes in the package: every game I've ordered from them came complete with case and manual.
Posted Image

#65 xenozfan2

xenozfan2

Trippin' on apples!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2010 - 09:26 PM

My 2 cents

OP you did good. I want this game at $20 and you brought it to us for $10.
Search Nazis you guys get annoying...

BUT

as annoying as they get they provide a service that holds this site together. Let it be when it's a marquee game or at least don't make 2 pages of correcting and condemning people. that said if there were no restraint then the pages would fall apart and not serve the very purpose we come to them for because people would go so far off track.

Thanks for the advice.:)

#66 Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Yippie kai yay!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2010 - 09:44 PM

I vote for audiophile websites. Take your pick.

And there's the TV and movie websites where people spend all day bitching about things that have no bearing on their lives and bashing everyone who doesn't think exactly like them. ;)

My buy/sell/trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=230525

To the "If I send you an offer via PM, please respond to it even if you aren't interested" guy, I'm still waiting to hear back from you after I sent you a PM in July of 2009.

#67 MilesDP5

MilesDP5

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2010 - 01:40 AM

Thanks OP. In for two so I can get some co-op.

#68 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2010 - 08:14 AM

In for one, great deal thanks OP (you da man) nice find!

Now playing:

:ps4: Last of Us: Remastered
:ps3: God of War: Ascension

:360: Gears of War 3, The Walking Dead Season Two: Episode 5

#69 cheaphuck

cheaphuck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2010 - 07:22 PM

Just got mine but even at $10 I now kind of regret it. They shipped the damn thing in like flimsy plastic and the game case is completely destroyed.

Surprised the damn game didn't crack in two being that it was in those shitty new cases with plastic missing from over the disk which makes no sense.

#70 Gbear09

Gbear09

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2010 - 07:27 PM

Got mine today and the case was utterly destroyed on the bottom. At least the game installed....

#71 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2010 - 07:45 PM

Mine still says in fulfillment

#72 AugustAPC

AugustAPC

Not For Sale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2010 - 07:48 PM

In for one. Hope this turns out to be a good experience.

#73 nJoy7

nJoy7

Wait, what?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2010 - 08:02 PM

Received both of my copies today. Unfortunately, neither copy included an instruction manual.. but both the game disc and case for each copy were in great condition!

Atypical+Nate.png 3410326351.png

#74 cosmo2389

cosmo2389

Posted 22 November 2010 - 08:47 PM

Thanks for the thread, I definitely purchased! Hopefully it will arrive soon! The game looks awesome!

#75 clockworkgreen

clockworkgreen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2010 - 08:53 PM

I've gotten items on ebay where the case breaks. I just cycle out the crap games into the crap cases. Not a big deal.

#76 Full Metal XL

Full Metal XL

Enemy of the State!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2010 - 10:14 PM

My Singularity and Transformers War For Cybertron came today...Transformers had a manual, Singularity didn't. Neither case was broken, which was surprising with what they shipped in and both had the Family Video sticker in the middle ring. However, I have zero complaints because the condition of the disks themselves was amazing...I may have to start doing business with FV more often. \\:D/

God made me funky! :bomb:

Posted Image
A, B, C, D, E, F, G...
Someone Should've Told You Not To Fuck With Me!
:evil:

#77 jk5000

jk5000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2010 - 10:45 PM

I picked this up back when the other thread was created. I dunno how you guys missing these other threads, the Fam vidio one advertising this has been on the first page of deals for the past week every time Ive been checking it.

#78 Full Metal XL

Full Metal XL

Enemy of the State!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2010 - 10:55 PM

I picked this up back when the other thread was created. I dunno how you guys missing these other threads, the Fam vidio one advertising this has been on the first page of deals for the past week every time Ive been checking it.

The Family Video thread mentions Mass Effect 2, Bioshock 2 and Singularity on the thread headline, not Transformers...plus, a lot of people don't live near a FV and don't bother looking, not knowing they could get deals online.

Personally, I stopped looking for awhile when games I wanted dropped in price in the b&m store but not online. If I didn't see this thread, I would've missed out. :bomb:

God made me funky! :bomb:

Posted Image
A, B, C, D, E, F, G...
Someone Should've Told You Not To Fuck With Me!
:evil:

#79 bizman316

bizman316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2010 - 12:23 AM

I just got my singularity and transformers game in. I guess I was lucky. They both came with their instruction books!!

#80 jk5000

jk5000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2010 - 03:19 AM

The Family Video thread mentions Mass Effect 2, Bioshock 2 and Singularity on the thread headline, not Transformers...plus, a lot of people don't live near a FV and don't bother looking, not knowing they could get deals online.

Personally, I stopped looking for awhile when games I wanted dropped in price in the b&m store but not online. If I didn't see this thread, I would've missed out. :bomb:

Oh wow your right, guess I am too used to following their thread. On another note I have to give them props this time because usually their shipping takes a long time, but this last order came fast even though the shipped email came late again. I wish there was a local family video for me.

#81 XT14

XT14

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2010 - 03:30 AM

yah, I have the other thread going, but can't fit everything into the title...although it is a little redundant, if it helped people find a good deal they wouldn't have gotten otherwise, then props to you OP! I'm all for less clutter, but having 2 pages full of people complaining about searching is more clutter than anything else would be.

#82 doodofdoods

doodofdoods

Prinny Powered

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2010 - 03:48 AM

got my copy in with singularity, look like they're in good shape, and came with the manuals. Excellent.
Posted Image

#83 SallyNasty

SallyNasty

Super Sassy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2010 - 03:58 AM

I must have missed this one - too bad, as I would have been all over this one. Seems like the deal is dead now.