iPod Touch\iPhone\iPad -- Ongoing App Sales

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5155 replies to this topic

#5131 MSI Magus

MSI Magus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2011 - 01:28 PM

Sams has four card 100 dollar pack for eighty bucks.

Of Course I recently changed my bulk store from Sams Club to Costco!
When the rest of the world is crazy it just does not pay to be sane! - Captain Lerner
Government is the enemy, until you need a friend - Bill Cohen
Tea baggers keep saying they want their country back, well I say I want mine forward - Bill Maher
Id rather be hated for what I am then loved for what I am not - The Miz

#5132 HisDivineOrder

HisDivineOrder

Embrace the Dealness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2011 - 02:33 PM

Of Course I recently changed my bulk store from Sams Club to Costco!

How can you live without the Sam's Club pizzas? Costco canNOT make a pizza. It's just not even close. Meanwhile, the Sam's Club frozen pizzas are insanely good for insanely little money for how much you get...

#5133 MSI Magus

MSI Magus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2011 - 02:51 PM

How can you live without the Sam's Club pizzas? Costco canNOT make a pizza. It's just not even close. Meanwhile, the Sam's Club frozen pizzas are insanely good for insanely little money for how much you get...

Never really tried Sams club pizza but the Costco one does suck...and if you look up the nutritional information its absolutely god awful for you(even compared other unhealthy pizzas)! Realistically I dont want to buy pizza from the store though, id rather stop at Papa Johns or Little Cesars on the way home ;) We switched mainly because of the drive distance. It took us about 30 mins to get to Sams Club and about 10 to get to Costco. My wife also gets a discount from work with Costco and we also save slightly more on the stuff we mainly joined for like Dog food and Rice.
When the rest of the world is crazy it just does not pay to be sane! - Captain Lerner
Tea baggers keep saying they want their country back, well I say I want mine forward - Bill Maher

#5134 MSI Magus

MSI Magus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2011 - 02:56 PM

Dammit...now I want pizza....

#5135 pROvIs

pROvIs

Clash With Reality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2011 - 03:15 PM

Never really tried Sams club pizza but the Costco one does suck...and if you look up the nutritional information its absolutely god awful for you(even compared other unhealthy pizzas)! Realistically I dont want to buy pizza from the store though, id rather stop at Papa Johns or Little Cesars on the way home ;) We switched mainly because of the drive distance. It took us about 30 mins to get to Sams Club and about 10 to get to Costco. My wife also gets a discount from work with Costco and we also save slightly more on the stuff we mainly joined for like Dog food and Rice.

Haven't had the Sam's Pizza in a long time but I think the Costco Pizza is good for what it is. Don't expect it to be gourmet but I think it tastes good.

As far as the store is concerned I think Costco is vastly superior in the quality of merchandise and customer service. To me it is about the same difference between Walmart and Target. Costco may be a bit more on some things but they give you a better product.
Steam Games to Trade/Sell: None right now
WTB: Anything on my Wishlist

23480.png

#5136 MSI Magus

MSI Magus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2011 - 03:38 PM

Haven't had the Sam's Pizza in a long time but I think the Costco Pizza is good for what it is. Don't expect it to be gourmet but I think it tastes good.

As far as the store is concerned I think Costco is vastly superior in the quality of merchandise and customer service. To me it is about the same difference between Walmart and Target. Costco may be a bit more on some things but they give you a better product.

Iv noticed a lot of what we have been buying is Organic from costco which is nice. Its not that we are going out of our way to buy Organic, its just that a lot of the stuff they sell is just naturally organic. Not something we are going to pay a bunch extra for, but its nice to get it as a nice little bonus. Sort of like buying a pizza and finding it comes out with free bread sticks. Their fruit also seems to be among the most fresh around. My only big complaint with Costco is that the frozen food section kind of sucks. The stuff just does not taste as good as what I got from Sams club and there is less variety.

#5137 BREVITY

BREVITY

The Soul of Wit.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2011 - 03:59 PM

OMG plz get this thread back on track! PM each other with these amazing stories. lol
3DS Friend Code:4382-1988-8437 QR Image http://yfrog.com/gzvezjyj
iOS GameCenter Name: BREVITY
Posted ImagePosted Image
Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

#5138 Shimrra

Shimrra

Hello Ladies !!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2011 - 04:23 PM

OMG plz get this thread back on track! PM each other with these amazing stories. lol

Yea man you guys making hard for someone to stay on a diet here lol.

A beautiful 35-year-old ain’t as as good lookin’ as an ugly 19-year-old. Women expect us to like them but they don’t even like each other” Patrice O’neal

Shimrra74.png2rfy52g.jpg

#5139 TsaebehT

TsaebehT

far from god

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2011 - 04:28 PM

Tehra Dark Warrior's dropped to free ... there happy? Reviews looked positive, I can't try it myself atm because my hands are greasy from eating cold chinese food. Yum!

http://appshopper.co...ra-dark-warrior

http://itunes.apple....d353169220?mt=8

#5140 MSI Magus

MSI Magus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2011 - 04:55 PM

Tehra Dark Warrior's dropped to free ... there happy? Reviews looked positive, I can't try it myself atm because my hands are greasy from eating cold chinese food. Yum!

http://appshopper.co...ra-dark-warrior

http://itunes.apple....d353169220?mt=8

Thanks! Last few days have been kind of tame for getting free games or even sales! And.....now I want Chinese food over pizza...sigh!

#5141 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 18 April 2011 - 05:53 PM

Must be a slow deals day.

However, Across Age DX dropped to 99 cents:

http://appshopper.co...s/across-age-dx

Not a rec, just a price note.

#5142 Dimsdale

Dimsdale

OpenFeint: Dimms

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2011 - 06:02 PM

Speaking of greasy fingers, the MyFont app is currently being offered for FREE in conjunction with FAAD.
"Create your own Font, your real hand writing!!
Use the standard keypad to write your e-mails with your font.
Send mails to your friends and family with your hand writing ,
No more standard fonts that looks like all the others,
Bringing back the personal touch to your iPhone and mails."

And, speaking of Chinese food, it's time for me to reheat my leftovers from last night . . .

#5143 MSI Magus

MSI Magus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2011 - 06:22 PM

Seems like that game goes on sale every week ;)

#5144 Azuvidexus

Azuvidexus

@azuvidexus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2011 - 06:25 PM

Seems like that game goes on sale every week ;)

I've been following it and, altho it's somehow true, this is the lowest it has been since launch (DX version, not talking about the normal one). Now I'm wondering if I should buy (since it hit the sweet spot).

#5145 punkmaggit

punkmaggit

Masashi Hamauzu > you

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2011 - 07:12 PM

EVERYONE BUY IT. I wish it was the HD version that's on sale... maybe I'll check tonight.

#5146 pROvIs

pROvIs

Clash With Reality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2011 - 08:21 PM

Sams has four card 100 dollar pack for eighty bucks.

Seems like every sams in the Minneapolis metro shows they are sold out online. Anyone, know how accurate the online tracker is for this stuff?

Edited by pROvIs, 19 April 2011 - 04:40 AM.

Steam Games to Trade/Sell: None right now
WTB: Anything on my Wishlist

23480.png

#5147 RoboPhish

RoboPhish

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2011 - 11:12 PM

EVERYONE BUY IT. I wish it was the HD version that's on sale... maybe I'll check tonight.

What exactly is IT?
Posted Image

#5148 RollingSkull

RollingSkull

No Decisive Evidence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2011 - 11:41 PM

Tehra Dark Warrior is garbage but for free, why not?
Posted Image

It was a smooth ride.

#5149 iowaholdem

iowaholdem

Posted 19 April 2011 - 12:31 AM

... not that we are going out of our way to buy Organic, its just that a lot of the stuff they sell is just naturally organic.

As opposed to artificially organic? xD

#5150 Azuvidexus

Azuvidexus

@azuvidexus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2011 - 12:42 AM

Bought it, by the way ^^

#5151 MSI Magus

MSI Magus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2011 - 12:49 AM

As opposed to artificially organic? xD

I meant "naturally" in the sense of the only thing they offer is organic. As in like when we buy Quinoa from them they only offer an organic brand name so we have no choice but to buy the organic.

#5152 luckyjat

luckyjat

Posted 19 April 2011 - 03:49 AM

I don't know if anyone has posted this yet, but Crackle is a free universal app that came out last week that lets you watch several free full length movies (like the davinci code, 21, etc.) and tv shows (like Seinfeld).

#5153 oregon

oregon

CAG Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2011 - 03:52 AM

Beyond Yinth HD is free atm, seems cool.

http://itunes.apple....d386303262?mt=8

#5154 Dimsdale

Dimsdale

OpenFeint: Dimms

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2011 - 04:04 AM

Coastal Super-Combat, an extract from Triniti Interactive's Gamebox 2 collection, is the new featured FAAD game right now.
"the innocent people of tiny island are under siege.
now they rely on you and your expert marksmanship to drive off enemy forces.
upgrade your weapons, fortify your defenses, and keep the people of tiny island safe!"

Starbase Command is the latest OpenFeint FGOTD.
"Starbase Command is a strategy defense game which puts you in command of a starbase under attack. Your goal is to survive for as long as possible, driving up your score as you build new defenses and destroy incoming waves of enemies."

#5155 ryanflucas

ryanflucas

Game Boy Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2011 - 05:10 AM

Looks like we are about due for a thread reset.

#5156 ryanflucas

ryanflucas

Game Boy Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2011 - 05:25 AM

In fact, here is the new thread. Now with editable Wiki goodness! This one will be archived shortly (or when CheapyD sees my email).

Note the combination of iOS (iPhone, iPod, iPad) + Mac. Their app stores are similar, and while sales are few and far between for the Mac side, I might as well combine them to reduce forum clutter.