• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2010 - 11:37 PM

nice, I'll be listening in

#32 Kezmer

Kezmer

Disgruntled Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2010 - 12:06 AM

wish I could listen but the mail must go on the day after Thanksgiving! have a great show I will listen to the podcast !
[URL="http://exophase.com/gamercards/"]Posted Image[/URL]

#33 DaMonStEr

DaMonStEr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2010 - 12:22 AM

Does anyone know if this stream is going to be a flash program? I'm on my iPad, so I was hoping it would work with that.

#34 unopepito06

unopepito06

Posted 26 November 2010 - 06:04 AM

And we're live! Anybody calling in?

#35 Hunter and friends

Hunter and friends

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2010 - 06:05 AM

Excellent.

#36 hectorlaparka

hectorlaparka

Posted 26 November 2010 - 06:25 AM

Just tuned in and the first thing I listen to is Wombat talking about bjs.

This is going to be an awesome listen.

BTW, happy belated Thanksgiving/early Black Friday to everyone.

#37 wakasm

wakasm

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 26 November 2010 - 07:50 AM

I decided to make a list based off live shows.

http://www.cheapassg...view&listid=613

#38 LiK

LiK

Internet Superstar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2010 - 08:05 AM

HAHA, great ending.
63362.png
Blog | Twitter
"You lazy f*ck!" - Artie Lange to CheapyD on 8/31/09

#39 The Dutch Slayer

The Dutch Slayer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2010 - 09:53 AM

So if anyone can point out the link to the archive mp3 that would be wonderful thank you :)
Hey how about that EU place he? I hear its kind of big ;)

#40 meager

meager

mooseknuckle?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2010 - 09:58 AM

Pretty good show this time, guys. Wasn't the audiocrapfest I got last time I tuned in to a live broadcast. Eagerly awaiting the mp3 so I can catch the first half hour.

#41 The Dutch Slayer

The Dutch Slayer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2010 - 11:33 AM

I think this is it.

Hey how about that EU place he? I hear its kind of big ;)

#42 dabates

dabates

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2010 - 03:19 PM

Great show guys. Completely agree that the quality was so much better than last year. I was also able to stream it on my ipod thanks to the link from the facebook site. Thanks for posting that.

What I really want for Christmas is a debate between Bill Cosby and the Raptor. Wombat make that happen.

#43 Bawb

Bawb

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2010 - 12:18 AM

Yeah I totally missed this I'll have to listen to it tomorrow on the way to work :)

#44 buxton

buxton

Posted 27 November 2010 - 03:40 AM

I'm a little curious...what is the significance of Jimmy Mac? I'm unsure not only of why he gets airtime on these shows, but why does he exist in general?

#45 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2010 - 04:29 PM

He's Cheapy's friend from the origin of the site and he pisses everyone off and draws attention so Cheapy throws him a bone. Also he was on a recent season of Hell's Kitchen.

Edited by MSUHitman, 27 November 2010 - 10:27 PM.
Corrections by JimmieMac

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes & Stitcher Radio
42869.png

#46 JimmieMac

JimmieMac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2010 - 05:54 PM

I'm not Wombat's friend. Never was,not even on Facebook, where friendships are make believe.

#47 Thevoiceinyourhead

Thevoiceinyourhead

Posted 27 November 2010 - 06:09 PM

Enjoyed the show, Wombat's "I didn't know you won" joke at Jimmie was awesome. Keep it up guys.

#48 strife18

strife18

Finger Ling-ling Good!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2010 - 03:06 AM

It was an alright show. Kinda what you come to expect from a live show. But I do have one comment. I don't think you should continue to have JimmieMac on the show anymore. I know before when he was a bit more of a "celebrity" it was kind of interesting, and that he also played games was cool. However, this year all he did was come on the show, badmouth wombat, and insult anyone that listens to your show. I hope next year you think twice about answering that skype call from him.
Other than that keep up the good work guys.
Posted Image

#49 bebop

bebop

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2010 - 06:53 AM

Wombat I think its time you change doctors as he/she clearly did not educate you that they prescribed a CORTICO steroid for you, which is not an ANABOLIC steroid.

Anabolic steroids are what body builders and atheletes use to get buff and shrink there testicles. Corticosteroids are used for there anti inflammatory and ability to tone down the immune system response, hence why it was prescribed for your allergies.

Just wanted to let you know. Don't worry though, I've had to explain it to several other patients at times. Otherwise enjoyed the show.

#50 trip1eX

trip1eX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2010 - 07:52 PM

AS Wombat said, what about the free Battlefield Map pack 7 and the Vietnam DLC being released at the same time?

I'd be more tempted to impulse buy the Vietnam stuff if they saved it for in between Map Pack releases. Now I'm no hurry since the simultaneous release of the new Map Pack will feed me for the near future.

OH and I remember BF:Vietnam. Never set my heart on fire back then.

Maybe this is a release the free Map Pack at the same time so you won't complain about paying for the Vietnam stuff?