Endless Ocean: Blue World w/Wii Speak $16.95 FSSS @ Amazom

[quote name='DigitalFirefly']My Best Buy has at least 10 of these for $14.99 each.[/QUOTE]
I remember when these first hit clearance at BB, I ran down to the two BB here in town with no luck at either. I ended up picked this up today and will try and ebay the Wii speak, since I dont really need that.

Insanely awesome price; I grabbed it for the $19.99 a few weeks ago from Amazon. Opened it and installed the Wii Speak + Channel, but not even cracked the game yet. (Still playing the first one w/ the kid.)

I ordered this last time it was posted for $19.99 and it didn't even come with the Wii Speak like it was advertised. I never opened it though so maybe I'll return it and get this.

yeah I was wondering about that since wii speak was included as a bonus when the game was originally released at $30, so I thought all the bundles were gone and it's the game only now.

Whoa, this is a steal if its the bundle.

This also the kind of game that makes a cheap stocking stuffer for kids--or well, just about anyone in the family.

[quote name='Spacepest']Whoa, this is a steal if its the bundle.

This also the kind of game that makes a cheap stocking stuffer for kids--or well, just about anyone in the family.[/QUOTE]

Yep it includes WiiSpeak.

From the amazon page: "Bonus offer: Wii Speak Accessory
When you buy "Endless Ocean: Blue World" you also receive Wii Speak included in the package. Communicate in real time with family and friends as you explore the oceans together in online mode (requires internet connection). Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com."

I think I'm going to bite. Looks like a fun game and with wii speak it's a solid deal. I can use the mic when I get MH3.

[quote name='S0DA POPINSKI']So is this the thing I need to talk to people on monster hunter tri?[/QUOTE]

Yes, although from what I read at Gamefaqs, wii speak is annoying to use with MH3. Keyboard seems to be the preferred form of communication for MH3.

I have been watching this slowly fall below $20 after that amazon deal of the day. Typical for Amazon to do that.

I liked what this reviewer had to say:
"This is a game that will bring you home early, it will put a smile in your face and it will relax you like no other game.
I cannot emphasize this enough: this game is DIGITAL MASSAGE. It soothes your nerves, relaxes your body and puts you in a very easygoing mindset"

sin & punishment, mario galaxy 2, and endless ocean 2 all had for a handsome price over the span of a 3 days. i'm caught up on wii games for the year!

[quote name='S0DA POPINSKI']So is this the thing I need to talk to people on monster hunter tri?[/QUOTE]

This or a good USB keyboard.

[quote name='confoosious']dammit. i must resist... but $17??

other than Animal Crossing and MHT, wii speak is useless right?[/QUOTE]

I believe it also works with The Conduit as well.

I just wanted to confirm that those of us that bought this before the black friday sale, are getting the bundle. I just had mine dropped off by UPS and its the game/wii speak bundle. I was getting a little worried with all these confirmations of people ordering today and amazon telling them that they didnt even have the bundles in stock.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I just wanted to confirm that those of us that bought this before the black friday sale, are getting the bundle. I just had mine dropped off by UPS and its the game/wii speak bundle. I was getting a little worried with all these confirmations of people ordering today and amazon telling them that they didnt even have the bundles in stock.[/QUOTE]

Good to hear! Thank you!

I bought a copy as a gift for my nephews, so if it doesn't come with a Wii speak device, I'm ok with that.

Not that my nephews need to be exposed to their aunt's colorful speech when she plays, "Wow. Thats a big fucking whale."

Can people who ordered this before it was a lightning deal let the rest of us know if you get the mic or not?

Now the listing for the standard version says that all orders of the game get the mic as a bonus. That's encouraging. Maybe this won't be a clusterfuck after all.

[quote name='Cyrian']Now the listing for the standard version says that all orders of the game get the mic as a bonus. That's encouraging. Maybe this won't be a clusterfuck after all.[/QUOTE]

I just looked at my order too! You're right, they changed it. Hopefully they realized their mistake with the lightning deal and shipped the wiispeak version or something.

[quote name='Cyrian']Can people who ordered this before it was a lightning deal let the rest of us know if you get the mic or not?[/QUOTE]

Ordered two copies before the lightning deal and they came with mics.

Got mine today!! I've never gotten a package on a Sunday...so weird! But anyway, extremely happy because it came with the wii speak! Thank goodness....so those who did the lightning deal on black friday should rest easy.

Wow. Mine still hasn't even shipped yet. I'm going to take that as them needing extra time to process all the extra mics.

[quote name='Cyrian']Wow. Mine still hasn't even shipped yet. I'm going to take that as them needing extra time to process all the extra mics.[/QUOTE]

There is no "extra mic" to process. It's all in one big box, so they either have them or not. The product page for the "sold by amazon" item has said it includes wii speak at least ever since they had it as a daily deal earlier this month, so everybody who ordered it since then, including black friday, will get the mic.

I even ordered it a few months ago without the "includes wii speak" notice, and they even sent me the mic version back then, although the box was pretty beat up. The "includes wii speak" icon was originally only there for the first few months it came out. I'm guessing nintendo bundled more of these, since my latest order looked pristine.

[quote name='Sharkey1337']I got mine today, but they shipped it in a soft envelope so the box was dented big time on one side, ugh oh well.[/QUOTE]

This happened to me too. The box was in horrible condition. The bottom of the box was open and the cord was hanging out. Pretty disappointed. I'm going to notify Amazon about it.

[quote name='DanteWarrior']Got a damaged box. Sending it back for replacement[/QUOTE]

It's likely you'll get another one like it. Every time I see these in store, they are all banged up because it's flimsy cardboard and a lot of hollow space with just a game and plastic wrapped wii speak in there. I doubt anything won't work though. My "good" one came in an order with another game in a box, so probably better luck when they don't ship it by itself.

So what comes with it? There's the sealed game, the sealed WiiSpeak, and then the WiiSpeak instructions. Is that it? Just want to make sure I got everything.

[quote name='BriGuy27']So what comes with it? There's the sealed game, the sealed WiiSpeak, and then the WiiSpeak instructions. Is that it? Just want to make sure I got everything.[/QUOTE]

Yup. That's pretty much it. Should also have a code for the wii speak channel as well.

Mine came today in a hard cardboard box that seemed to be the perfect size for the box. There was no damage.

When people in the Amazon BF thread said the listing didn't say it was the Wii Speak bundle, I emailed customer service and they told me to order Wii Speak by itself and they would cover the cost. It wasn't in stock, so I couldn't order one. Glad I wasn't able to since it did turn out to be the bundle. Amazon customer service is amazing.

Honestly, the Wii Speak barely functions at all if there is any extraneous noise, or if you're more than 4 feet away from the receiver. However, Endless Ocean 2 is a steal at this price for anyone even slightly interested. It's an incredible game. Wii Speak is just a nice bonus.

I got mine.

I bought it on Black Friday Lighting deal.
Got it on a thick white envelope.
Box came in mint condition.
Got the bundle with Wii Speak, too.

Good deal, got it for my nephew for Christmas.

bread's done
Back