Photo
- - - - -

Endless Ocean: Blue World w/Wii Speak $16.95 FSSS @ Amazom

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#31 super_dawn

super_dawn

Posted 28 November 2010 - 06:20 AM

Now the listing for the standard version says that all orders of the game get the mic as a bonus. That's encouraging. Maybe this won't be a clusterfuck after all.

I just looked at my order too! You're right, they changed it. Hopefully they realized their mistake with the lightning deal and shipped the wiispeak version or something.

Guybrush: At least I've learnt something from all of this.
Elaine: What's that?
Guybrush: Never pay more than 20 bucks for a game.

:3ds: my 3DS friend code is: 1934-0672-7017 ---Animal Crossing: Msg me if you add! thx!

Animal Crossing Villager Outfits Follow me:  superdawn3.tumblr.com

ChocDeathMousse.jpg

#32 Saraquael

Saraquael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2010 - 06:35 AM

Can people who ordered this before it was a lightning deal let the rest of us know if you get the mic or not?

Ordered two copies before the lightning deal and they came with mics.

#33 super_dawn

super_dawn

Posted 29 November 2010 - 06:37 AM

Got mine today!! I've never gotten a package on a Sunday...so weird! But anyway, extremely happy because it came with the wii speak! Thank goodness....so those who did the lightning deal on black friday should rest easy.

Guybrush: At least I've learnt something from all of this.
Elaine: What's that?
Guybrush: Never pay more than 20 bucks for a game.

:3ds: my 3DS friend code is: 1934-0672-7017 ---Animal Crossing: Msg me if you add! thx!

Animal Crossing Villager Outfits Follow me:  superdawn3.tumblr.com

ChocDeathMousse.jpg

#34 Cyrian

Cyrian

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2010 - 06:42 AM

Wow. Mine still hasn't even shipped yet. I'm going to take that as them needing extra time to process all the extra mics.

#35 DefeatUForever

DefeatUForever

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2010 - 05:54 PM

Got mine today and it did come with the wii speak.

#36 Confucius

Confucius

Yeah I fixed it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2010 - 06:11 PM

I told you guys in the Amazon/BF thread...

but noooo... nobody wanted to believe ol' confoosious and decided to freak out.

(martyr)

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#37 scottman

scottman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2010 - 07:18 PM

Wow. Mine still hasn't even shipped yet. I'm going to take that as them needing extra time to process all the extra mics.

There is no "extra mic" to process. It's all in one big box, so they either have them or not. The product page for the "sold by amazon" item has said it includes wii speak at least ever since they had it as a daily deal earlier this month, so everybody who ordered it since then, including black friday, will get the mic.

I even ordered it a few months ago without the "includes wii speak" notice, and they even sent me the mic version back then, although the box was pretty beat up. The "includes wii speak" icon was originally only there for the first few months it came out. I'm guessing nintendo bundled more of these, since my latest order looked pristine.

#38 Sharkey1337

Sharkey1337

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2010 - 10:01 PM

I got mine today, but they shipped it in a soft envelope so the box was dented big time on one side, ugh oh well.

#39 DanteWarrior

DanteWarrior

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2010 - 10:04 PM

Got a damaged box. Sending it back for replacement

#40 BriGuy27

BriGuy27

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2010 - 10:11 PM

I got mine today, but they shipped it in a soft envelope so the box was dented big time on one side, ugh oh well.

This happened to me too. The box was in horrible condition. The bottom of the box was open and the cord was hanging out. Pretty disappointed. I'm going to notify Amazon about it.

#41 scottman

scottman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2010 - 10:12 PM

Got a damaged box. Sending it back for replacement

It's likely you'll get another one like it. Every time I see these in store, they are all banged up because it's flimsy cardboard and a lot of hollow space with just a game and plastic wrapped wii speak in there. I doubt anything won't work though. My "good" one came in an order with another game in a box, so probably better luck when they don't ship it by itself.

#42 BriGuy27

BriGuy27

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2010 - 10:15 PM

So what comes with it? There's the sealed game, the sealed WiiSpeak, and then the WiiSpeak instructions. Is that it? Just want to make sure I got everything.

#43 Saraquael

Saraquael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2010 - 10:21 PM

So what comes with it? There's the sealed game, the sealed WiiSpeak, and then the WiiSpeak instructions. Is that it? Just want to make sure I got everything.

Yup. That's pretty much it. Should also have a code for the wii speak channel as well.

#44 blindinglights

blindinglights

Posted 30 November 2010 - 11:02 PM

Mine came today in a hard cardboard box that seemed to be the perfect size for the box. There was no damage.

When people in the Amazon BF thread said the listing didn't say it was the Wii Speak bundle, I emailed customer service and they told me to order Wii Speak by itself and they would cover the cost. It wasn't in stock, so I couldn't order one. Glad I wasn't able to since it did turn out to be the bundle. Amazon customer service is amazing.

#45 Relysis

Relysis

No Guns Next Time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2010 - 11:12 PM

Honestly, the Wii Speak barely functions at all if there is any extraneous noise, or if you're more than 4 feet away from the receiver. However, Endless Ocean 2 is a steal at this price for anyone even slightly interested. It's an incredible game. Wii Speak is just a nice bonus.

#46 MaxPower2

MaxPower2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2010 - 11:55 PM

I got mine.

I bought it on Black Friday Lighting deal.
Got it on a thick white envelope.
Box came in mint condition.
Got the bundle with Wii Speak, too.

Good deal, got it for my nephew for Christmas.