GameStop.com: All Black Friday non-doorbuster deals are live now

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#31 gorilladust

gorilladust

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2010 - 06:28 AM

If I want a wii, should I get it in store or online? Do they let me buy the 2 year replacement online? Better yet, what is better, 99 for a bare wii or 169 for a new wii and 2 games?

If u have the $ i would go with the new :wii: fo sho.

#32 GunstarRed

GunstarRed

The Rated 'G' Superstar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2010 - 10:50 AM

So what happens if those particular games that Gamestop has deemed "Guaranteed In Stock" on both print ads and TV commercials actually are NOT in stock in-store? I didn't see exactly what that guarantee gives you and certain games just might sell out even at their overpriced MSRP rates.

#33 killer9

killer9

Posted 26 November 2010 - 11:31 AM

Just ordered online an xbox 4gb with medal of honor free woot xmas shopping done im going to bed gamestop ftw 200.31 shipped free

GameFly is off the hook! Get 1 free month by using my link!

http://gamefly.tella...com/a/clk/dP7nv

#34 mstsc

mstsc

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2010 - 04:09 PM

Does anyone know if the PS3 :ps3: version of The Beatles Rockband Limited Edition Bundle is offered in stores?

I have not seen any Rock Band bundles so I'll have to settle for this if it is offered :cry:

#35 FerDK

FerDK

Old School

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2010 - 04:49 PM

Some of those PS3 games are a good deal for $15 IF you don't already have them... but who doesn't already have them?

or IF you missed the deals from: Amazon, Best Buy and Walmart who had them online also but for $9.99.

Really Gamestop? Is this a joke?

#36 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2010 - 04:51 PM

the xbox headset is on amazon for $25 in case anyone doesn't want to deal with gs

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#37 FerDK

FerDK

Old School

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2010 - 04:55 PM

so i have a ton of those $10 promo codes.. why don't any of the work?

Because it's Gamestop! :whee:

#38 y2kenjination

y2kenjination

Korean Inferno

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2010 - 06:08 PM

Just ordered a second PS3, and Killzone 2! (Amazon.com doesn't seem to have it for $10.00 =/).

I honestly think GameStop has the best PS3 bundle for BF...GoW III, and GoW Collection!

Remember to use the promo code "SAVER" to get free shipping! =)
Posted Image

#39 h4mx0r

h4mx0r

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2010 - 09:36 PM

bluetooth headset is Mad Catz brand, not Sony.

#40 Invicta 61

Invicta 61

Gabagool, Provalone and vinegar peppers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2010 - 11:12 PM

bluetooth headset is Mad Catz brand, not Sony.

Yeah, that really sucks. Went there specifically for the headset and was disappointed. Picked up a used PS3 version for $32 but I may return it. Anyone know of any deals on a good bluetooth?

#41 TheRobReport

TheRobReport

Stoned Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2010 - 03:19 AM

The sad thing is I was actually going to buy Fable 3 off the website but I kept getting unable to process errors when checking out.

I emailed customer service telling them about the problem checking out, 9 hours later I got an email telling me to clear my cookies and try again.

Fuck you gamestop.com and your shitty customer service and your shitty black friday sales

#42 killer9

killer9

Posted 27 November 2010 - 03:23 AM

Lol

GameFly is off the hook! Get 1 free month by using my link!

http://gamefly.tella...com/a/clk/dP7nv

#43 FromChaos

FromChaos

Posted 27 November 2010 - 07:58 AM

so i have a ton of those $10 promo codes.. why don't any of the work?

Add another non-sale game or whatever to your cart and it'll apply.