• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#1 Eoyote

Eoyote

DLC - Disc Locked Content

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2010 - 08:07 PM

Taken from RFD...

It seems the Sony Store is clearing out a bunch of games @ $9.99 again. Check the below images for a list of qualifying titles. Hopefully the prices stay in effect for longer than a day this time. If a game on the below list is priced differently in store, have them scan it as it SHOULD come up as correct price.

Good Luck ;)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 telepathy

telepathy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2010 - 08:35 PM

Apparently there was a post on rfd that said that bayshore is cleaned out. Q_Q me.

Signup for League of Legends:
https://signup.leagu...50e932937302371

#3 zeze

zeze

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2010 - 08:37 PM

Eoyote, did you find anything this time around? I think we go to the same store.

#4 Eoyote

Eoyote

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2010 - 08:45 PM

Eoyote, did you find anything this time around? I think we go to the same store.

Won't be able to really check out anything till later this evening. Not sure what will be left by then, though (hoping for Star Ocean, White Knight & Marvel Ultimate Alliance). I plan to check out Chinook/Southcentre although I should probably just phone around before I waste time looking for stuff that might be out of stock.

#5 saad77

saad77

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2010 - 08:48 PM

I plan to hit the Southcentre store soon. I have to take transit though so it will take me about an hour to get there and back :(

I'll let you know if i find anything. Of course calling would be easier, but i think it's better to see for myself, and i need to get out today anyway lol

#6 zeze

zeze

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2010 - 08:58 PM

Won't be able to really check out anything till later this evening. Not sure what will be left by then, though (hoping for Star Ocean, White Knight & Marvel Ultimate Alliance). I plan to check out Chinook/Southcentre although I should probably just phone around before I waste time looking for stuff that might be out of stock.

I was at Chinook yesterday, and someboy clearly came before me and bought alot of stuff as alot of the racks were empty. All they had were 6 copies of Assassin's Creed 2, alot of copies of Avatar, both Prince of Persia, the Wolverine game, GI Joe, and some other bargin bin games. I don't know if they restocked today though.

So much competition in Calgary now (just joking), at least we do not hoard. :D

#7 cm matty

cm matty

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2010 - 09:05 PM

was at eaton centre store today and saw a bin...not sure how much is new to the 9.99 bin, but i saw beatles rock band, rock band: metal track pack, nhl 10, madden 10, terminator: salvation, damnation, GI Joe, and dark void. there were a few others that i don't recall.

#8 sirplue

sirplue

is truly, outrageous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2010 - 09:07 PM

can somkbody grab me star ocean and forgotten sands? :D

#9 Eoyote

Eoyote

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2010 - 09:07 PM

I was at Chinook yesterday, and someboy clearly came before me and bought alot of stuff as alot of the racks were empty. All they had were 6 copies of Assassin's Creed 2, alot of copies of Avatar, both Prince of Persia, the Wolverine game, GI Joe, and some other bargin bin games. I don't know if they restocked today though.

So much competition in Calgary now (just joking), at least we do not hoard. :D

Bummer. I'm tempted to call all over the city for Star Ocean/White Knight as I love me some RPGs :bouncy: I'm just glad we don't have to compete with anyone in Ontario. The amount of people that frequent RFD from over there is massive in comparison to us or anywhere else in Canada it would seem.

#10 VetraX

VetraX

In-game moralist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2010 - 09:27 PM

Sunridge Mall location has been swiped clean. Fuckers. Yeah, Star Ocean is a great deal at $9.99 - I wouldn't have time to play 'n' beat it, but it'd be nice to have it in my collection, as I was quite interested in it a year ago.

You just gotta wonder what kinda people are making their way this fast into the stores - trying to get deals in Calgary these days is like trying to get a fucking Turbo Man doll on christmas eve.

#11 zeze

zeze

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2010 - 09:37 PM

Bummer. I'm tempted to call all over the city for Star Ocean/White Knight as I love me some RPGs :bouncy: I'm just glad we don't have to compete with anyone in Ontario. The amount of people that frequent RFD from over there is massive in comparison to us or anywhere else in Canada it would seem.

You don't have to worry about me getting Star Ocean or White Knight as I don't want them. But if i see them when I go out tommorrow, I will let you know.

#12 Eoyote

Eoyote

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2010 - 09:59 PM

I don't think I've ever seen this many users from Calgary on any one deal before. We're taking over! On second thought, this could be bad. . . :lol:

#13 VetraX

VetraX

In-game moralist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2010 - 10:07 PM

Aye, although if we all joined forces...

Posted Image

Posted Image

#14 snuter

snuter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2010 - 10:34 PM

I tried market mall yesterday but there were not a lot of good choices left. (No GoW3, FFXIII, SO4). I did pick up a copy of WKC. They had a couple left yesterday. They also had AC2, DA:O, Wolverine and Madden 10 left.

#15 saad77

saad77

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2010 - 10:40 PM

Just got back from Southcenter location (calgary). First off, I really really hate malls!!! I managed to get R&C tools of destrucion and PoP forgotten sands. Everything else was either sold out or just crap i didn't want or already had.

If anyone is interested they still have a few copies of PoP as well as RB:Beatles, RB: Metal Pack, Resistance 2, Dark Void, Madden 10, MLB 07, Damnation, Avatar, and Wolverine.

I'm just waiting for a sale on psp games from anywhere. Didn't even see many good deals for psp games in the states.

#16 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2010 - 11:00 PM

If anyone in Toronto sees Mini Ninjas please post about it since I know my cousin wants it. Thanks.

#17 Griptor

Griptor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2010 - 12:20 AM

Apparently there was a post on rfd that said that bayshore is cleaned out. Q_Q me.

Yeah I went there this morning before work. There were a few titles at 10 bucks, but nothing really worth it. I recall stuff like NHL '10, Damnation, Dark Sector...possibly gone by now.

#18 craig64

craig64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2010 - 12:28 AM

I'm tempted to give it another look, but the last time I went it was a total let down. I'm sure someone from RFD has raided the Edmonton stores by now...

#19 Rocky071

Rocky071

Posted 27 November 2010 - 12:29 AM

I'm tempted to give it another look, but the last time I went it was a total let down. I'm sure someone from RFD has raided the Edmonton stores by now...

+1, fucking RFD

[Are you] ready not to go to a disco on Friday night because on Saturday [you] want to have a good game?

-Arsene Wenger, Arsenal FC Manager

#20 PuppetYuber

PuppetYuber

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2010 - 01:28 AM

ya the day it was posted someone on RFD said all sony store has been raided except WEM :(

really wanted army of two 40 days

#21 Faytz

Faytz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2010 - 02:04 AM

Anyone know if the Vancouver stores are cleared out yet? I have a feeling they've already been raid...

#22 TripleQ

TripleQ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2010 - 02:14 AM

Vancouver was cleared out within hours.. lots of traders there.

#23 Bamm

Bamm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2010 - 02:45 AM

Thanks OP. I managed to get Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands, Army of Two: 40th Day and White Knight Chronicles, so I'm pretty happy with the haul. Especially since two of them qualify for EB trade in deals.

#24 Rastafari

Rastafari

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2010 - 02:57 AM

Thanks OP. I managed to get Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands, Army of Two: 40th Day and White Knight Chronicles, so I'm pretty happy with the haul. Especially since two of them qualify for EB trade in deals.

Everything was cleared out near me... I am envious of AofT 40th and WKC... Looking to snag both of them :P

#25 JamesSoprano

JamesSoprano

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2010 - 03:53 AM

I was at the Halifax Shopping Center Sony Store and i bought PoP:Forgotton Sands and White Knight Chronicles

they didn't have Kane and Lynch tho nor Modern Warfare 2 but they had one more copy of POP FS and WKC and some copies of AC2 and Killzone 2 and DA:O

their was probably a few more titles but i can't remember ( no GH stuff i remember that now ) they also may have had DarkVoid if i recall correctly.

anyways. Maybe the Sony Style store is now doing this $9.99 sale thing more commonly perhaps i always looked at that store as the most expensive no deals period store. But hey these prices are beating the Black Friday deals so Kudos To Sony ! :applause:

#26 Faytz

Faytz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2010 - 05:03 AM

Vancouver was cleared out within hours.. lots of traders there.

I thought so, so ya not going to bother leaving the comfort of my home.

#27 Eoyote

Eoyote

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2010 - 05:08 AM

Was only able to find Wolverine, Forgotten Sands and Riddick. I had called ahead to Southcentre and was told they still had a While Knight left which I had them hold for me. When I got there they told me it had been stolen. Yeah, sounds more than a little fishy to me. Not surprised I can't find a copy of it or Star Ocean as I'm guessing they can still be used for trades :roll:

#28 Rocky071

Rocky071

Posted 27 November 2010 - 05:34 AM

Went to South Common (Edmonton) - cleared out as you'd expect. One copy of Mini Ninjas, that's the only thing that really made me blink.

[Are you] ready not to go to a disco on Friday night because on Saturday [you] want to have a good game?

-Arsene Wenger, Arsenal FC Manager

#29 saad77

saad77

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2010 - 05:45 AM

Was only able to find Wolverine, Forgotten Sands and Riddick. I had called ahead to Southcentre and was told they still had a While Knight left which I had them hold for me. When I got there they told me it had been stolen. Yeah, sounds more than a little fishy to me. Not surprised I can't find a copy of it or Star Ocean as I'm guessing they can still be used for trades :roll:

when I went to the southcentre store, the staff that was ringing me up was acting really weird. He kept looking past me to the entrance of the store distracted by something. Nobody was there though that I saw, so maybe they did have a theft earlier in the day, or maybe he was checking out girls? lol

Anyway, there was no WKC there when i went around 2pm, unless it was hidden somewhere.

#30 4got10

4got10

Posted 27 November 2010 - 05:48 AM

I went to WEM after work last night and manged to pick up DA:O and R&C:CiT. no WKC of FFXIII. Some Fifa.NHL/Madden 10, the bromance game (army of 2 40th day) Wolverine and a few others not really good enough to mention.

Those looking for Ratchet and Clank titles are better off to hit EB since they are selling for $9.99 used (along with KZ2 and Uncharted).

Was a bit disappointed that the hoarders got to this one first. Was hoping to get on WKC or FFXIII.