Torchlight II
Orcs Must Die 2
King's Bounty Crossworlds or Warriors of the North
Skyrim
The Cave
Paypal
Amazon
Offers

PrizeRebel: Get FREE Microsoft Points or games games for filling out forms! (use an email addy made for spam)
I've earned over $375 in free stuff so far!
SwagBucks: EASIEST one - Free stuff for using their search engine!
I've ordered over $550 in Amazon.com credit so far!

mcdougalsig.jpg

#16354 plvl

plvl

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:09 AM

WANT:
Awesomenauts- $2.00
Deus Ex GOTY- $2.00
EU3- cheap
FTL: $3.00
Spec Ops The Line- $2.50

HAVE:
Fable TLC- $2.00
Magicka Vietnam- $.50

Amazon GC- $1.88
Paypal

#16355 Aethena

Aethena

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:11 AM

Looking for Kung Fu Strike The Warrior's Rise

Have: Paypal

#16356 Jugglenaut

Jugglenaut

Horseshoe Goldfish

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:33 AM

x

Edited by Jugglenaut, 18 February 2013 - 12:00 AM.
New post

#16357 u.v.bunny

u.v.bunny

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:36 AM

This really should be in the OP: if you are bumping your trade offers with a new post then it's probably a good idea to delete your older posts since they are no longer valid. Keeps the thread clutter and page count down.

I'll beg to differ.

I find the constant deleting of posts make this thread a pain to follow. The first time I check it each day I usually end up having to go back 2 or 3 pages just to find the last post I read. Then at the end of each page, instead of going on to the next page I first have to refresh the page I'm on to see if any newer posts have 'fallen back' onto the page I've just read because someone has deleted an earlier post.

Every day at least one post (and often several) will have fallen back on to the page I've just read while I've been reading it, and would be missed if I didn't refresh each page before moving on to the next.

Why can't posters that want to remove their old posts simply edit them to remove the content without deleting the whole damn post and thus re-arranging all the following pages?

I wouldn't mind seeing a 3 day wait between new postings to cut down on the clutter...Less stuff to keep up with and less re-posting as well. You can always update your original post.

So on top of having to go back and find out where the last post I read has ended up each day, I'll also have to re-read all the posts from the last several days just to see which ones have been updated? No thanks! :wall:

Something like a minimum of 12 hours between sales posts, or perhaps a limit of 1 or 2 posts per day might be workable though.

#16358 Bzzzzzt!

Bzzzzzt!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:03 AM

It would be awesome if the CAG Marketplace was outfitted for selling/trading digital games. Some people have Steam games up there now, but they're all mixed in with the physical PC games, and there's no option to sort them out. If that was possible, this thread would be obsolete.

#16359 Jugglenaut

Jugglenaut

Horseshoe Goldfish

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:06 AM

I'll beg to differ.

I find the constant deleting of posts make this thread a pain to follow. The first time I check it each day I usually end up having to go back 2 or 3 pages just to find the last post I read. Then at the end of each page, instead of going on to the next page I first have to refresh the page I'm on to see if any newer posts have 'fallen back' onto the page I've just read because someone has deleted an earlier post.

Every day at least one post (and often several) will have fallen back on to the page I've just read while I've been reading it, and would be missed if I didn't refresh each page before moving on to the next.

Why can't posters that want to remove their old posts simply edit them to remove the content without deleting the whole damn post and thus re-arranging all the following pages?

So on top of having to go back and find out where the last post I read has ended up each day, I'll also have to re-read all the posts from the last several days just to see which ones have been updated? No thanks! :wall:

Something like a minimum of 12 hours between sales posts, or perhaps a limit of 1 or 2 posts per day might be workable though.

There's a button to go to the last read post. It's in front of the post title. When you hover over it, it says read first unread post.

#16360 dfg

dfg

Impecunious Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:11 AM

It would be awesome if the CAG Marketplace was outfitted for selling/trading digital games. Some people have Steam games up there now, but they're all mixed in with the physical PC games, and there's no option to sort them out. If that was possible, this thread would be obsolete.

I agree. Hope we see this in CAG 3.0. Something easily searchable would be infinitely better than this current mess.

There's a button to go to the last read post. It's in front of the post title. When you hover over it, it says read first unread post.

I think the point he was trying to make is that deleting posts screws with that feature.
¡Viva los CAGs!
Posted Image

#16361 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:25 AM

I have to admit that post deletions occasionally screw up with catching up with the thread but I wouldn't call it a pain. Maybe instead of posters deleting their own posts, a moderator could go through the thread each week or two and delete all posts older than a month or two. For reference, the first post after the OP is an offer for "two copies of portal if anyone is interested" from November, 2010.

#16362 spOOfy

spOOfy

Cheap Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:29 AM

[Have]
Torchlight & Torchlight 2 (Both Steam giftable)

[Want]
$15 Paypal for both or trades for other steam tradable games.

PM with offers.

#16363 Ninja Twin

Ninja Twin

✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:13 AM

I'll beg to differ.

I think this thread might need more monitoring like the Xbox thread and there would be less duplicate posting and clutter.

I'm not sure about the rules for this thread but on the Xbox one, people are permitted one post every 3 days after any old ones are deleted. This works great & the forum staff monitor it regularly.

#16364 Point Man

Point Man

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:45 AM

Looking for:

Skyrim
Oblivion GOTY DELUXE
Morrowind GOTY

Have:

$33 Paypal

#16365 smurfinaus

smurfinaus

GOGger's Unite!! :)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:05 AM

I think this thread might need more monitoring like the Xbox thread and there would be less duplicate posting and clutter.

I'm not sure about the rules for this thread but on the Xbox one, people are permitted one post every 3 days after any old ones are deleted. This works great & the forum staff monitor it regularly.

Yeah but how regular are the xbox posts though?. There's a lot of regular traffic going through this thread :).Im happy with once a day to be honest.
Posted Image

#16366 Ninja Twin

Ninja Twin

✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:39 AM

Yeah but how regular are the xbox posts though?. There's a lot of regular traffic going through this thread :).Im happy with once a day to be honest.

I think once a day is fine as long as the guy cleans up old posts.

#16367 plft

plft

Ploceus castaneiceps

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:31 AM

Have:
Dead Rising 2 Complete Pack. $10, gift

Want:
Paypal or Amazon GC

#16368 MySaturdaySelf

MySaturdaySelf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:54 AM

look for Alice madness returns origin key. thanks

Edited by MySaturdaySelf, 12 February 2013 - 01:25 PM.

#16369 aus_nacht

aus_nacht

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:36 PM

[H]
Steam Keys:
$1.00 - Titan Quest
$1.00 - Titan Quest
$1.00 - Offspring Fling
$1.00 - Trine
$1.00 - Magicka
$1.00 - Painkiller: Black Edition
Offers - DOTA2

[W]
$0.50 - Xotic
$1.00 - Jet Set Radio
$1.50 - NiGHTS
$1.00 - Crazy Taxi
Paypal
Amazon Payment
Amazon Gift Card
"Just a heads up: we're gonna have a superconductor turned up full blast and pointed at you for the duration of this next test. I'll be honest - we're throwing science at the wall here to see what sticks. No idea what it'll do. Probably nothing. Best-case scenario, you might get some superpowers. Worst case, some tumors, which we'll cut out. " - C. Johnson

#16370 manyT

manyT

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:05 PM

Universe at War: Earth Assault - Gift
Warhammer® 40,000™: Dawn of War® II - Gift
Two Worlds II: Velvet Edition - Gift
Fortix - Gift
Game of Thrones - Dog Pack DLC - Gift
Brink Complete Pack - Key
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion® Game of the Year Edition Deluxe - Key
RAGE - Key

want
offers

#16371 stupidproz1

stupidproz1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:10 PM

I have Indie Gala Magicka beat the average bundles for $1.95 paypal. PM if interested (includes Victoria II, Magicka, Magicka Vietnam DLC, Home, Painkiller: Black Edition, Deponia, Cities in Motion, Trine and You Are Empty)

#16372 gambit3rd

gambit3rd

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:17 PM

Have:

Batman Arkham City (Steam key)- $5.50
Grand Theft Auto 3 (Steam gift)- $3.50
Grand Theft Auto Vice City (Steam gift)- $3.50
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (Steam gift)- $4.50 (All three GTA games for $10).
Sonic Generations (Steam key) -$6
Fortune Summoner (Steam gift) -$6

PMed.

#16373 renhoelder

renhoelder

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:35 PM

[Have]
- Torchlight [Steam Gift]
- Saints Row: The Third (Steam Key)
- PayPal

[Want]
- Far Cry 3 Steam Gift/Key
- Castle Crashers
- Offers

Edited by renhoelder, 12 February 2013 - 07:12 PM.

#16374 Daiv_69

Daiv_69

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:50 PM

[Have] cheap european (not RU) license codes (unused, works in US, Europe, Australia, etc.)

Battlefield 3 Premium Edition (base BF3 game + premium add-ons), origin key
Dead Space 3 Limited Edition, origin key

[Want]
PayPal, offers by PM please. Will sell them really cheap.

#16375 Needles-Kane

Needles-Kane

White hot

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:52 PM

Have:
Dead Rising 2 Complete Pack. $10, gift

Want:
Paypal or Amazon GC

PM sent

#16376 uqblf

uqblf

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:03 PM

Outdated

Edited by uqblf, 15 February 2013 - 12:39 AM.

#16377 thesn00ze

thesn00ze

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:12 PM

Want:
Awesomenauts - $2
Borderlands GOTY - $3

Company of Heroes - $2

Homefront - $2
Mark of the Ninja - $2

Spec Ops: The Line - $2

Supreme Commander + Forged Alliance - $2
The Darkness II - $2

Have:

Amazon GC

Prices are negotiable

#16378 bonebreak2000

bonebreak2000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:25 PM

Anyone have an Unstoppable Gorg to get rid of?

#16379 DWulf

DWulf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:15 PM

Have (All Steam keys):
Bioshock
Red Faction: Armageddon
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
Hitman: Blood Money
Quantum Conundrum
Games from Indie Bundles:
Spoiler

Want:
Amazon GCs
These games from other Indie bundles:
Spoiler

Dishonored: Dunwall City Trials DLC
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dawnguard DLC
Check my wishlist

Edited by DWulf, 13 February 2013 - 02:42 AM.
Updated list

#16380 Enyalios

Enyalios

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:29 PM

Have: Paypal or amazon gift card

Want: All Skyrim DLC's