Demon's Souls with Art Book and Soundtrack CD $23.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... it was $15 on BF, and has been $20 several times before as well (and not just at Amazon either). So yeah, it's still a pretty good deal, but if you've been waiting this long you might as well wait for it to hit $20 again.

As for the game, I'm playing it right now, and holy crap.

[quote name='dudejeff22']Well... it was $15 on BF, and has been $20 several times before as well (and not just at Amazon either). So yeah, it's still a pretty good deal, but if you've been waiting this long you might as well wait for it to hit $20 again.

As for the game, I'm playing it right now, and holy crap.[/QUOTE]

None of those included the art book and soundtrack CD though.

[quote name='Psybuster']None of those included the art book and soundtrack CD though.[/QUOTE]

True. If it came with the strategy guide that Japan got I would buy it again. This game will make you its bitch.

Decent deal.

I got the game for $14.99 on Amazon BF.

I decided against the Art book and Soundtrack because I checked Youtube and the soundtrack is there (I think most, if not all, are there). I usually don't care about art books anyways (have art books at home, never use them).

To me, it's not worth the $9 extra compared to the $14.99 I paid. But if anyone is buying at $19.99, then the extra $4 for the goodies is worth it.

I purchased this earlier this morning...I was not going to get it at first but I figured that I have been purchasing most of the Atlus releases with the books and CD, why stop now. Also, $4 more than $19 and missed the lightning deal.

Although, I did go back and forth with the Newegg.com one on sale for $19.99 because if it is the older cover, I would have gone for it but not sure if its the Greatest Hits version or not.

I ordered my copy about 3 weeks ago, and the listing on Amazon stated "Demon's Souls Greatest Hits." I received the standard black cover. Relief washed over me in an awesome wave. I'm not sure if you'll have similar luck, but you never know.

[quote name='dudejeff22']I ordered my copy about 3 weeks ago, and the listing on Amazon stated "Demon's Souls Greatest Hits." I received the standard black cover. Relief washed over me in an awesome wave. I'm not sure if you'll have similar luck, but you never know.[/QUOTE]

I lose count of how many times I skipped a game because of the ugly Greatest or Platinum Hits cover/box. Companies need to know having a ugly box HURTS their sale more than helps. If they want the game to stand out, just put a red sticker to the regular box.

If people don't want PH or GH versions, I can respect that choice. But nobody will ever be able to convince me that the silver/gray PH boxes are uglier than the Xbox green.

[quote name='salty tbone']If people don't want PH or GH versions, I can respect that choice. But nobody will ever be able to convince me that the silver/gray PH boxes are uglier than the Xbox green.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the process of switching all of my 360 games to clear cases. I *hate* the green.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back