Photo
- - - - -

Demon's Souls with Art Book and Soundtrack CD $23.99

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 chunlirocks

chunlirocks

Posted 27 November 2010 - 08:16 PM

Amazon has ne of the best jrpgs to come out in decades in on sale with the extra goodies

http://www.amazon.co...90887947&sr=1-2

Edited by shrike4242, 27 November 2010 - 11:39 PM.

:joystick: CERTIFIED GRADE A VIDIOT:joystick:

IN MY CONSOLES - NOW PLAYING:
:ps3: BLAZBLUE and DEMON's SOULS
:360: MUSHIHIMESAMA FUTARI 1. 5
:ps2: EVERBLUE 2
:wii: METROID PRIME TRILOGY
:psp: Field Commander
:xbox: XYANIDE

#2 dudejeff22

dudejeff22

Posted 27 November 2010 - 08:22 PM

Well... it was $15 on BF, and has been $20 several times before as well (and not just at Amazon either). So yeah, it's still a pretty good deal, but if you've been waiting this long you might as well wait for it to hit $20 again.

As for the game, I'm playing it right now, and holy crap.

#3 Psybuster

Psybuster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2010 - 08:24 PM

Well... it was $15 on BF, and has been $20 several times before as well (and not just at Amazon either). So yeah, it's still a pretty good deal, but if you've been waiting this long you might as well wait for it to hit $20 again.

As for the game, I'm playing it right now, and holy crap.

None of those included the art book and soundtrack CD though.

#4 dudejeff22

dudejeff22

Posted 27 November 2010 - 08:34 PM

None of those included the art book and soundtrack CD though.

True. If it came with the strategy guide that Japan got I would buy it again. This game will make you its bitch.

#5 chunlirocks

chunlirocks

Posted 27 November 2010 - 09:53 PM

The lower prices were for the standard edition
:joystick: CERTIFIED GRADE A VIDIOT:joystick:

IN MY CONSOLES - NOW PLAYING:
:ps3: BLAZBLUE and DEMON's SOULS
:360: MUSHIHIMESAMA FUTARI 1. 5
:ps2: EVERBLUE 2
:wii: METROID PRIME TRILOGY
:psp: Field Commander
:xbox: XYANIDE

#6 backseatdog

backseatdog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2010 - 10:03 PM

are the art book and soundtrack the same from the deluxe edition of long ago?

#7 Perfect*Ending

Perfect*Ending

Cute Kelly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2010 - 05:17 AM

Decent deal.

I got the game for $14.99 on Amazon BF.

I decided against the Art book and Soundtrack because I checked Youtube and the soundtrack is there (I think most, if not all, are there). I usually don't care about art books anyways (have art books at home, never use them).

To me, it's not worth the $9 extra compared to the $14.99 I paid. But if anyone is buying at $19.99, then the extra $4 for the goodies is worth it.
Posted Image
Best in the World!

New Acronyms:
MSRP = Many Stupid Ridiculous Prices
SAD = Shitty Ass Deal

If you have a PS3, but are not gamesharing, you're doing it wrong.
Get a $60 game on day one for as low as $10?! :hot:
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=339425

#8 ケネディ (KNDY)

ケネディ (KNDY)

Fan of Japanese Import Games!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2010 - 05:29 AM

I purchased this earlier this morning...I was not going to get it at first but I figured that I have been purchasing most of the Atlus releases with the books and CD, why stop now. Also, $4 more than $19 and missed the lightning deal.

Although, I did go back and forth with the Newegg.com one on sale for $19.99 because if it is the older cover, I would have gone for it but not sure if its the Greatest Hits version or not.

Feel Free to Add me:
XB360/PSN: kndynt2099 | Wii CODE: 8397 9641 9718 7362 | 3DS CODE: 4141-2473-3225 | Steam

CHECK IT OUT -> J!-ENT 20TH ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL ISSUE (2013) (58MB/PDF)

#9 dudejeff22

dudejeff22

Posted 28 November 2010 - 08:02 AM

I ordered my copy about 3 weeks ago, and the listing on Amazon stated "Demon's Souls Greatest Hits." I received the standard black cover. Relief washed over me in an awesome wave. I'm not sure if you'll have similar luck, but you never know.

#10 miriamleo

miriamleo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2010 - 08:30 AM

I ordered my copy about 3 weeks ago, and the listing on Amazon stated "Demon's Souls Greatest Hits." I received the standard black cover. Relief washed over me in an awesome wave. I'm not sure if you'll have similar luck, but you never know.

I lose count of how many times I skipped a game because of the ugly Greatest or Platinum Hits cover/box. Companies need to know having a ugly box HURTS their sale more than helps. If they want the game to stand out, just put a red sticker to the regular box.

#11 salty tbone

salty tbone

Flipmode Squad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2010 - 12:23 PM

If people don't want PH or GH versions, I can respect that choice. But nobody will ever be able to convince me that the silver/gray PH boxes are uglier than the Xbox green.
[URL="http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/goozexprofile.asp?id=558134175419"][/URL]

#12 dudejeff22

dudejeff22

Posted 28 November 2010 - 12:27 PM

If people don't want PH or GH versions, I can respect that choice. But nobody will ever be able to convince me that the silver/gray PH boxes are uglier than the Xbox green.

I'm in the process of switching all of my 360 games to clear cases. I *hate* the green.