Boise's Kyle Brotzman EPIC FAIL x 2 (Video of my kicking abilities included)

Alpha 176

CAGiversary!
If you guys haven't heard Boise State lost yesterday. One game winning field goal from 26 yards right down the middle and Kyle Brotzman missed it, then in Overtime he missed yet another field goal from 29 which ended up costing them the game.

Ironically Brotzman has a very strong leg for kicking and I was at Boise State for a Kicking Camp in which Jeff Choate was looking to recruit a kicker. I happened to easily be the most consistent kicker who only lacks a little bit of leg strength (I can kick from inside of 50 yards) compared to all of these other guys who were a lot stronger but couldn't make 3 field goals in a row to save their life.

Anyways I'm sure most of you don't care about kicking, or football, but please take a look at my video I am a legitimate Division 1 Football Prospect who is looking at several top ranked schools as of now. Tell me what you think of the
video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGlCootVJKY

I'm impressed - granted, they're all indoors in a controlled environment, but you're still drilling kicks consistently. Where are you looking to go to school?

Very true JJSP, I do much better though in full pads and in a game situation. I am looking at several schools such as University of Oregon, Arizona State, Texas Christian, Boise State, and University of Texas. As of right now no schools have offered but due to my senior season being destroyed because we moved up a division and my team playing not so well, I will have to prove to a college coach in person what I can do.

[quote name='cgarb84']Nicely done, let us know where you end up and I will check for you on Saturday's.[/QUOTE]

:cool:

Good luck on your endeavors. If I ever have a son, I fully intend on making him into a NFL kicker or punter

Thank you, will do cgarb, you can even mention to your family he is a fellow cheap ass gamer and will be for life. haha

[quote name='Alpha 176']Very true JJSP, I do much better though in full pads and in a game situation. I am looking at several schools such as University of Oregon, Arizona State University of Arizona, Texas Christian, Boise State, and University of Texas. As of right now no schools have offered but due to my senior season being destroyed because we moved up a division and my team playing not so well, I will have to prove to a college coach in person what I can do.[/QUOTE]

Fixed that for ya! :D Go Cats!

Good luck wherever you end up.

Haha, haven't heard anything from the wildcats, maybe you should throw a word or two in for me Immortal :p Thanks maybe i'll end up there you never know!

Have you thought about Michigan? I swore I heard over the weekend that their longest field goal this season was...37 yards... no joke.

I have and I don't think I would enjoy the weather or college very much haha, but yeah 37 yards is a pretty sad, every D1 Kicker should be consistent inside of 50 yards, but 95% of them aren't. Maybe I'll be the change for a team that they need

bread's done
Back