GameStop Cyber Monday Sale - Bioshock 2 LE (360) $30 (PC) $20 - Full List in OP

• Please log in to reply
542 replies to this topic

#481 Dahk

Dahk

You Know Nothing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2010 - 04:12 PM

Believe me, Im not hating. I wish I still had an active ECA order. Kudos to you my friend!

Currently Playing
:ps3: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

DahkX.png

#482 MaxBiaggi3

MaxBiaggi3

Designated Bad Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2010 - 04:18 PM

Insert obligatory "gotta love ECA and Prime" comment.

#483 Confucius

Confucius

Yeah I fixed it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2010 - 04:19 PM

Amazon is checking into ECA orders now. Probably why you couldn't combine.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#484 H0LLYW000D

H0LLYW000D

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2010 - 04:20 PM

Any chance of still getting Borderlands goty from amazon for $29.99, Since it was already sold out on gamestop for me last night & it also wouldn't let me add the PS3 version to my cart in either firefox or ie :(

#485 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 29 November 2010 - 04:22 PM

Thanks for the list and the laughs, Cheapy.

Amazon is checking into ECA orders now. Probably why you couldn't combine.

I like baseless information, don't you?

#486 salty tbone

salty tbone

Flipmode Squad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2010 - 04:28 PM

Gamestop is a load of horseshit.

Only stupid people and moms shop there anymore.

I still don't get how you're allowed to keep calling so many CAGs stupid and get away with it.
[URL="http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/goozexprofile.asp?id=558134175419"][/URL]

#487 H0LLYW000D

H0LLYW000D

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2010 - 04:38 PM

Any chance of still getting Borderlands goty from amazon for $29.99, Since it was already sold out on gamestop for me last night & it also wouldn't let me add the PS3 version to my cart in either firefox or ie :(

Never mind was able to find it at amazon going thru the game section, for some reason it wasn't showing up when I did a search for it? either way thanks guys, you all rock that post deals & info here! if it wasn't for you all my poor broke @$$ wouldn't have been able to get all these deals :)

#488 Nova_01

Nova_01

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2010 - 04:52 PM

if it wasn't for you all my poor broke @$$ wouldn't have been able to get all these deals :)

If it wasn't for CAG my @$$ wouldn't be so poor and broke.

#489 GCPCU2

GCPCU2

Posted 29 November 2010 - 04:55 PM

GameStop site not working. I checked for the Cyber Monday sale after 12:00 central and there were no sales on there site. Checked again this morning and it was the same!

#490 infiniteHorizon

infiniteHorizon

Posted 29 November 2010 - 04:57 PM

namco museum for 360 and dead space extraction for wii are both up for $10 NEW right now (along with some others), wish I still had some credit left, I hate giving cash to gamestop....

#491 kataztrophik

kataztrophik

Rochambeau! I win.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2010 - 05:02 PM

If it wasn't for CAG my @$$ wouldn't be so poor and broke.

But at least you have that backlog stacked up to the ceiling to keep you warm at night! :)

#492 Zeo

Zeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2010 - 05:03 PM

That's cause the stupid fuckers from gamestop kept me up till around 2 when i was expecting to be in bed by 12:05.

you can't combine orders a lot of the time because they ship from so many warehouses. If they happen to be in the same warehouse, then they will combine it. That's all that is.

You're on the east coast I take it?

Oh, and GameStop didn't keep you up. You did. GameStop didn't force you to stay up until 2 AM so you could save a few bucks.

Of course, it is lame that it apparently didn't go up at 12:01 AM ET like they said.

#493 Zeo

Zeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2010 - 05:04 PM

Gamestop is a load of horseshit.

Only stupid people and moms shop there anymore.

Or you could get off your high horse since that's the most ignorant thing I've read in this thread.

Their buy 2 get 1 sales are fantastic for catching up on old games.

#494 Chihuahua Dad

Chihuahua Dad

Patriots fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2010 - 05:14 PM

Bioshock 2 Gamestop LE was still available this morning, so I snagged it up. Did anyone ever figure out the difference between the Limited Edition and the Gamestop Limited Edition?

Also, what happened to "Free Shipping"? I had to pay $2.99 for "Handling"... what the heck?!?

#495 Nova_01

Nova_01

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2010 - 05:18 PM

I also was wondering what that Bioshock LE difference was. The free shipping didnt show up until checkout for me. In the cart it said the SAVER code didnt work.

#496 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2010 - 05:19 PM

Fuck gamestop when did the Borderlands deal go live? I wanted to get rid off these damn $10 coupons. gs should have made it $10 off not coupon on new games

#497 Darklurkr23

Darklurkr23

Contest Win' Machine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2010 - 05:27 PM

well what is the 90% bs they're talking about then?

this-looks-like-a-job-for-scorpion-o.gif
This Looks like a Job for........SCORPION!

http://titanfallforu...er&referrer=244 - Join the titanfall forums! Lets grow!

Amazon Student.   Its free Amazon Prime for 6 months
http://www.amazon.co...ef_type=generic

#498 Muthafodder

Muthafodder

Posted 29 November 2010 - 05:40 PM

Picked up Borderlands on Saturday thinking it wouldn't get lower...called Amazon as they wouldn't let me buy another copy...$10 refund...yay Amazon!

#499 Trufatty

Trufatty

More Cow Bell??!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2010 - 05:46 PM

for me, this has been a pretty weak black Friday / cyber Monday sale. not because of nothing i needed or wanted but the prices just haven't reflected what these games should be. at least in my opinion.

#500 jer7583

jer7583

only 5 can ladder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2010 - 05:51 PM

Hey guys, did you know these are the best online deals of the year?

THE BEST

Everyone who joins the CAG XBox One Conga Line from now until my 11 referrals are met are entered into a drawing to win a FREE $60 game from me! So get going - the Gamefly referral costs nothing, and others are as low as $1!

http://www.cheapassg...real-with-proof/

Join the CAG XB1 Conga Line and get an XB1 or $400+gift cardhttp://www.cheapassg...real-with-proof/

#501 youenvy

youenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2010 - 05:53 PM

hey Cheapy, i hope you tell your GS representative where to shove it.

I've learned a valuable lesson over the past 12 hours - just wait for Amazon.

confoosious your loosing it man--your always the main one telling others about how people shouldn't feel that a company owes them and yet here you are.

its only when you feel a bit shafted huh.

#502 oasisboy

oasisboy

Posted 29 November 2010 - 05:54 PM

But at least you have that backlog stacked up to the ceiling to keep you warm at night! :)

That's what keeps my heating bills low... :lol:
[IMG]http://http://profile.mygamercard.net/conejo%20mexicano[/IMG]

#503 Confucius

Confucius

Yeah I fixed it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2010 - 06:14 PM

confoosious your loosing it man--your always the main one telling others about how people shouldn't feel that a company owes them and yet here you are.

its only when you feel a bit shafted huh.

I don't think Gamestop owes me anything. I'm not gonna email them and cry about Borderlands not being posted on time and demand a $10 coupon or anything. I am just gonna take my own advice: if you don't like a company, stop shopping there.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#504 oasisboy

oasisboy

Posted 29 November 2010 - 06:20 PM

for me, this has been a pretty weak black Friday / cyber Monday sale. not because of nothing i needed or wanted but the prices just haven't reflected what these games should be. at least in my opinion.

I got a Hori fighting stick for $25, Bayonetta for $13, Left 4 dead 2 for $10, Splinter Cell for $14.99. How much lower do you want prices to be?
[IMG]http://http://profile.mygamercard.net/conejo%20mexicano[/IMG]

#505 crazedracerguy

crazedracerguy

Clearance Devil!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2010 - 06:32 PM

I got a Hori fighting stick for $25, Bayonetta for $13, Left 4 dead 2 for $10, Splinter Cell for $14.99. How much lower do you want prices to be?

Don't you know? As shoppers, we have the right... no, we DEMAND that all games be less than $5, all accessories be priced at $10 and have free 2 day shipping on everything. :roll:

At least, that's what some people think.

Currently Playing:
:360:
Rocksmith 2014, Borderlands 2, Skyrim

#506 Confucius

Confucius

Yeah I fixed it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2010 - 06:37 PM

Don't you know? As shoppers, we have the right... no, we DEMAND that all games be less than $5, all accessories be priced at $10 and have free 2 day shipping on everything. :roll:

At least, that's what some people think.

and if the price drops after you've bought it, it's time to raise hell and berate some poor csr for $1 back.

Ees7Y.jpg

#507 killer9

killer9

Posted 29 November 2010 - 06:47 PM

Hey guys, did you know these are the best online deals of the year?

THE BEST

Lol same ol shit everyday from this fool gamestop hate

GameFly is off the hook! Get 1 free month by using my link!

http://gamefly.tella...com/a/clk/dP7nv

#508 erehwon

erehwon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2010 - 07:08 PM

Picked up Bioshock 2 LE, since I missed out on it at Target.

#509 TheRobReport

TheRobReport

Stoned Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2010 - 07:18 PM

Looks like they are sold out of the borderlands GOTY on 360 which is the only reason I even went to look at their shitty website lol

#510 Blumpkin

Blumpkin

Has a bad case of diarrhea

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2010 - 07:45 PM

Looks like they are sold out of the borderlands GOTY on 360 which is the only reason I even went to look at their shitty website lol

You're awfuly late on that one. Luckely Amazon price matched it.

collage8twitter_website41_zps568e62eb.jp