GameStop Cyber Monday Sale - Bioshock 2 LE (360) $30 (PC) $20 - Full List in OP

• Please log in to reply
542 replies to this topic

#511 salty tbone

salty tbone

Flipmode Squad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2010 - 08:06 PM

Hey guys, did you know these are the best online deals of the year?

THE BEST

Frankly, you're no better than the people who pop into the Kmart thread just to say "Kmart sucks. I get my deals on Amazon. LOL"
[URL="http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/goozexprofile.asp?id=558134175419"][/URL]

#512 integralsmatic

integralsmatic

Everyday should be Harvey Day

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2010 - 09:49 PM

debating if i want to get a PS3 Fightstick. I m getting more artwork done so it would a nice edition to the one im building now.....
Posted Image
Signature by Banshee350
Avatar(or Bust shot) done by Jeffery "CHAMBA" Cruz
R.I.P Nujabes aka Jun Seba (1974-2010) Another great musical mind ripped from our hands.
R.I.P Pat Carlucci- Rest easy my friend. You're with all of us in our hearts.

#513 sassylaurie

sassylaurie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2010 - 09:56 PM

I don't think Gamestop owes me anything. I'm not gonna email them and cry about Borderlands not being posted on time and demand a $10 coupon or anything. I am just gonna take my own advice: if you don't like a company, stop shopping there.

I took the time to email them last night about their incorrect start time of the sale and price of B-Lands after 1am Central when I was hoping it would still drop to the advertised price. Then I went to bed at about 1:10. Looking at the posts after I got up this morning, it looks like the price was fixed 5 mins later.

Anger rising, but then Amazon comes through, untill...

#514 sassylaurie

sassylaurie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2010 - 10:00 PM

So I placed an order this morning for:

Dead Space Extraction - Wii - $9.99
Rune Factory 2 - DS - $9.99
Sega GT 2002/JSRF combo Xbox - $0.99 (filler to get Free Ship)

Used a code for "$10 off my next online purchase"

Total with tax was $11.xx

A little while later, I get email order confirmation followed promptly by an "Order Under Review" email. I was wondering, in everyone else's experience, does this mean the order is getting cancelled?

Thanks.

#515 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2010 - 10:08 PM

Get yourself Borderlands GotY edition, rip all the dlc, then flip it to bestbuytradein.com for $27. so you get $40 worth of dlc for $3. i mean, that is if you already own borderlands. nice lil deal there

#516 killer9

killer9

Posted 29 November 2010 - 10:20 PM

A little while later, I get email order confirmation followed promptly by an "Order Under Review" email. I was wondering, in everyone else's experience, does this mean the order is getting cancelled?

Thanks.

Mine was also under review at around 3am but its about to be shipped

GameFly is off the hook! Get 1 free month by using my link!

http://gamefly.tella...com/a/clk/dP7nv

#517 Zeo

Zeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2010 - 10:38 PM

for me, this has been a pretty weak black Friday / cyber Monday sale. not because of nothing i needed or wanted but the prices just haven't reflected what these games should be. at least in my opinion.

What exactly do you feel the prices should be...?

#518 integralsmatic

integralsmatic

Everyday should be Harvey Day

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2010 - 10:53 PM

Mine was also under review at around 3am but its about to be shipped

they do this all the time now. Its for anti fraud protection reasons. Its just the way they set up security in their systems.
Posted Image
Signature by Banshee350
Avatar(or Bust shot) done by Jeffery "CHAMBA" Cruz
R.I.P Nujabes aka Jun Seba (1974-2010) Another great musical mind ripped from our hands.
R.I.P Pat Carlucci- Rest easy my friend. You're with all of us in our hearts.

#519 Jiggaloj

Jiggaloj

Posted 29 November 2010 - 10:58 PM

they do this all the time now. Its for anti fraud protection reasons. Its just the way they set up security in their systems.

Yeah. I called GS today just to make sure and they said my order is about to ship out. They said it was just implemented last month.

#520 sassylaurie

sassylaurie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2010 - 11:04 PM

Yeah. I called GS today just to make sure and they said my order is about to ship out. They said it was just implemented last month.

Ok, thanks *sighs relief*. I have placed 3 separate orders with Gamestop in the last few days, and this was the first "Under Review" .

#521 killer9

killer9

Posted 30 November 2010 - 12:04 AM

Yay my borderlands shipped 10.81 for the goty hell yes had a halo reach 20dollar giftcard

#522 RCS0926

RCS0926

Deal Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2010 - 12:27 AM

Thanks.

How did you get the holiday free shipping to apply? I put the PS3 Media Hub Slim ($14.99), PS3 Real Triggers ($4.99) and a $.99 filler item in my cart (total order of $20.97), but I'm not getting an option for free ground shipping. If anyone can help, then I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

#523 RCS0926

RCS0926

Deal Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2010 - 12:43 AM

Nevermind. I switched out the $.99 item, and the free shipping applied.

#524 Maniac Mansion

Maniac Mansion

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2010 - 01:15 AM

Didn't get in on this deal, but it's probably for the better as I didn't feel like bothering w/ arguing w/ the GS if they would take back an open PC game that they sold as new so I could order it online for $5 cheaper.

The Witcher is worth far more than saving $5 & an hour of my time or more.

Damn this game is getting really good now. I highly recommend those w/ powerful enough computers to pick this game up. No it's not perfect, but could be one of the deepest & most unique RPG's that I've played. As has been said by reviewers... "The Witcher is a prime example of why we still play RPG's offline."

#525 Jiggaloj

Jiggaloj

Posted 30 November 2010 - 01:20 AM

Borderlands GOTY just shipped.

#526 jer7583

jer7583

only 5 can ladder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2010 - 01:28 AM

Frankly, you're no better than the people who pop into the Kmart thread just to say "Kmart sucks. I get my deals on Amazon. LOL"

This is a thread about gamestop's cyber monday deals.

I am discussing those deals.

I am not comparing them to anyone else.

TRASH PANIC iLdJv6N.png TRASH PANIC

#527 salty tbone

salty tbone

Flipmode Squad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2010 - 01:32 AM

This is a thread about gamestop's cyber monday deals.

I am discussing those deals.

I am not comparing them to anyone else.

I'd welcome a discussion. Instead you offer a "only stupid people shop at Gamestop" post.

Then a sarcasm post.

You obviously dislike Gamestop, which is fine. But the trolling posts are just sad.
[URL="http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/goozexprofile.asp?id=558134175419"][/URL]

#528 killer9

killer9

Posted 30 November 2010 - 01:44 AM

I'd welcome a discussion. Instead you offer a "only stupid people shop at Gamestop" post.

Then a sarcasm post.

You obviously dislike Gamestop, which is fine. But the trolling posts are just sad.

I Agree

#529 monkeydoodle

monkeydoodle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2010 - 01:47 AM

Then a sarcasm post.

Completely agree with you. The guy also tried a little hard to be funny, which he totally failed at.

If people don't like shopping at Gamestop, why even check these threads? So that they can be a jerk and attempt to ruin the experience for others? :roll:

#530 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

@The7thNumber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2010 - 02:56 AM

My Bioshock 2 LE xbox 360 version still says pending, and i ordered it last night right after 12 midnight CT.

TwitterIcon2.png the7thnumber.png

#531 Plankfan

Plankfan

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2010 - 03:29 AM

My BioShock 2 LE (PC) just shipped. I guess nobody knows what the difference between the GameStop LE and the regular LE is?

#532 killer9

killer9

Posted 30 November 2010 - 03:39 AM

yes i answered it before u get 2 extra dlc characters to play as in the multiplayer

#533 jer7583

jer7583

only 5 can ladder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2010 - 03:50 AM

Completely agree with you. The guy also tried a little hard to be funny, which he totally failed at.

If people don't like shopping at Gamestop, why even check these threads? So that they can be a jerk and attempt to ruin the experience for others? :roll:

I shop at gamestop when they are competitive - something they have been getting away from for some time.

If I joke it's because that's all the more serious consideration this retailer is deserving of.

TRASH PANIC iLdJv6N.png TRASH PANIC

#534 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

@The7thNumber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2010 - 05:06 AM

Wow checked my orders on the gamestop site and Bioshock LE was gone..... but i checked my email and i got an email saying it was shipped with tracking number. Sweet!

#535 bamf226

bamf226

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2010 - 05:10 AM

Anyone having trouble putting Dead Space Extraction in their cart? Doesn't say it's sold out on the Cyber Monday page, but when I try to add it, it says the game is unavailable.

#536 SeraphiMichael

SeraphiMichael

Divine Messenger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2010 - 06:27 AM

I'd like the first Rune Factory, but do not see anything else so as to get free shipping.

#537 aj slick

aj slick

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2010 - 06:35 AM

Got ship confirmation on Bioshock 2 LE 360.

#538 Chihuahua Dad

Chihuahua Dad

Patriots fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2010 - 11:28 PM

No ship confirmation on my Bioshock 2: LE yet.

*EDit* Got confirmation late last night. WOot!

Edited by Christian Harper, 01 December 2010 - 03:57 PM.

#539 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

@The7thNumber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 10:52 PM

I got my bioshock LE for 360 today... came in a box labeled Do not sell before Tuesday Feb 9th 2010. :) I dont see any gamestop codes though, unless they are packaged inside the box. I havent opened the box that contains all the goodies yet. But its new, not used if anyone was wondering.

#540 eau

eau

KP-X 00-00-00-00-1

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2010 - 12:54 AM

I got my bioshock LE for 360 today... came in a box labeled Do not sell before Tuesday Feb 9th 2010. :) I dont see any gamestop codes though, unless they are packaged inside the box. I havent opened the box that contains all the goodies yet. But its new, not used if anyone was wondering.

So the GS exclusive LE looks exactly the same as the SE from other retailers?!

Did they ship double box it for shipment or just slap the GS shipping label on the factory box?
"Woah! This pain feels so good! So good!" — Albedo / Xenosaga