Osmos Steam Group Buy Thread - $1.67 per person

Blade

CAG Newbie
All spots have been filled, but please feel free to continue using this thread to aggregate all members interested in this specific, wonderfully cheap game!

[quote name='gtbrigs']Hey, I saw your Osmos thread in the trade forum and saw that it was all full. I just started my own Osmos group pack and was wondering if I could use your thread to fill it up. Didn't want to clog up the trade forum with another Osmos thread.

Thanks, appreciate it![/QUOTE]

Contact gtbrigs! :D

Blade's successful group buy:
I am coordinating yet another Steam group buy thread, this time for Osmos. I've already purchased all of the copies, and I am waiting for 11 CAGs who can gift a sparse, lowly $1.67 to me via Paypal for their copy.

I've decided to make a separate thread, as I have done for my other three group buys, to better organize CAG interests; it takes less work to simply come here than it does to filter through people requesting Just Cause 2 or Splinter Cell Conviction. ;)

Please PM me if you are interested, and please include your: (1) Paypal e-mail address, (2) Steam ID, and (3) Steam e-mail address. I will send you payment details from there.

OSMOS

1. Blade
2. mrhankyspj (sent)
3. shrike4242 (paid and sent)
4. Nirvana92 (paid and sent)
5. GoingIncognito (paid and sent)
6. munkyballz (paid and sent)
7. grndoom (paid and sent)
8. voided (paid and sent)
9. RoyCampbell (paid and sent)
10. blaster (paid and sent)
11. blaster (paid and sent)
12. blaster (paid and sent)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in Osmos. I "can" buy it from you, but wanted to see if you'd take a copy of Half Life 2 for it, as I'll have an extra key when I buy Orange Box.

I want to thank Blade for helping me out! As he mentioned in the OP, I have my own Osmos group, so send me a PM if you're interested! I will need your paypal e-mail address and steam e-mail address if it is different.

$1.67 through paypal gift

Last bump for the day. Still have spots available. I'll be on for the next half hour or so at least. If I don't respond tonight, I'll reply tomorrow!

I'd like to buy a copy of the game. Ive never gotten a game from someone on here before so I may need some assistance walking me through, but I know how to use Paypal pretty well

bread's done
Back