The Sly Collection (PS3) - $29.99 shipped at Amazon

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2010 - 01:24 AM

It's stuff like this and God of War collection that make me want a PS3...

so get one already!

#32 LeonSKennedy

LeonSKennedy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2010 - 11:44 AM

so get one already!

Definitely! The Ico and Shadow of Colussus Collection are coming too, and they're worth every cent!

Rambojr03.png

card.png

fs.png

#33 wrencrest

wrencrest

Posted 01 December 2010 - 02:30 PM

Quality wise id say Sly 1 and Infamous are pretty on part but Sly 2 and 3 are better.

Good deal at $30. I prefer Infamous over Sly though. But they are completely different style of game.

Sucker born every minute

Wrencrest.png

#34 Brownjohn

Brownjohn

Posted 01 December 2010 - 05:21 PM

It's stuff like this and God of War collection that make me want a PS3...

Sly Copper 1, 2, and 3, and God of War 1 and 2 are the reasons why you want a PS3?

If only there was a system that could play those games for much cheaper than a PS3. Unfortunately, I can't think of any such system.
To each his own.

#35 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2010 - 05:23 PM

Sly Copper 1, 2, and 3, and God of War 1 and 2 are the reasons why you want a PS3?

If only there was a system that could play those games for much cheaper than a PS3. Unfortunately, I can't think of any such system.

Did the thought ever occur to you that he wants them in HD? The differences are pretty damn huge. If I didn't play them on the PS2 and own a PS3 already, they'd be 2 of the many games I'd want a PS3 for.

#36 Pabz617

Pabz617

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2010 - 05:45 PM

I had $38 Amazon credit. This was a no-brainer and I've been looking for a game I can play with my 4-year old nephew, this was just perfect.

#37 fyrflash1969

fyrflash1969

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2010 - 11:37 PM

Did the thought ever occur to you that he wants them in HD? The differences are pretty damn huge. If I didn't play them on the PS2 and own a PS3 already, they'd be 2 of the many games I'd want a PS3 for.

and get 3 plat trophies for playing them.. and the higher framerate.. and having them on a bluray disk that doesnt scratch.. playing the games in 3d.. and the additional games thrown in with it... yadda yadda..

#38 bilbobagins3

bilbobagins3

HHH Buries Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 02:16 AM

and get 3 plat trophies for playing them.. and the higher framerate.. and having them on a bluray disk that doesnt scratch.. playing the games in 3d.. and the additional games thrown in with it... yadda yadda..

Yep all great reasons, I am getting the Prince of Persia: SoT Trilogy imported for those reasons (minus the 3D) and I am super pumped for team ICO collection in the spring.

#39 LeonSKennedy

LeonSKennedy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 05:37 AM

Yep all great reasons, I am getting the Prince of Persia: SoT Trilogy imported for those reasons (minus the 3D) and I am super pumped for team ICO collection in the spring.

I'd love to see the POP Trilogy be made available for $19.99 for PS Plus subscribers at some point. Of course each edition will have to come out for $14.99 first, and probably the obligatory sale of $9.99 for each individually. I just can't see myself paying more than $20 for them collectively though.

Rambojr03.png

card.png

fs.png

#40 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 05:52 AM

I'd love to see the POP Trilogy be made available for $19.99 for PS Plus subscribers at some point. Of course each edition will have to come out for $14.99 first, and probably the obligatory sale of $9.99 for each individually. I just can't see myself paying more than $20 for them collectively though.

Well with a share group it would be $9 total for the whole trilogy :)