Best iPhone App/Game Recommendation and Discovery Platforms

ultimate0

CAG Veteran
I'm curious what iPhone app recommendation and discovery platforms you guys use. There are a number of them like Chomp and Appsfire but what features do you enjoy the most and keep you coming back?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is the text of your post black? Are you trying to make no one respond to it? I have to hilight your text just to see it. You might want to change that.

Anyway, the best game discovery/rec forums is the CAG iOS deals thread, because it's CAGs and it's about getting those recommended games cheaper. Win-Win. We should have a forum for general game discussion, but we don't. Why, Cheapy, why?? Still, it's my favorite place to find game recs. I also like toucharcade.com forums.

[quote name='crunchewy']Why is the text of your post black? Are you trying to make no one respond to it? I have to hilight your text just to see it. You might want to change that.

Anyway, the best game discovery/rec forums is the CAG iOS deals thread, because it's CAGs and it's about getting those recommended games cheaper. Win-Win. We should have a forum for general game discussion, but we don't. Why, Cheapy, why?? Still, it's my favorite place to find game recs. I also like toucharcade.com forums.[/QUOTE]
Link to the "CAG iOS deals"thread? brief search didn't turn up anything.

Thanks!

bread's done
Back