Photo
- - - - -

Best iPhone App/Game Recommendation and Discovery Platforms

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ultimate0

ultimate0

Posted 30 November 2010 - 12:06 AM

I'm curious what iPhone app recommendation and discovery platforms you guys use. There are a number of them like Chomp and Appsfire but what features do you enjoy the most and keep you coming back?

Edited by ultimate0, 30 November 2010 - 06:55 PM.
Fixed color

#2 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 30 November 2010 - 04:02 PM

Why is the text of your post black? Are you trying to make no one respond to it? I have to hilight your text just to see it. You might want to change that.

Anyway, the best game discovery/rec forums is the CAG iOS deals thread, because it's CAGs and it's about getting those recommended games cheaper. Win-Win. We should have a forum for general game discussion, but we don't. Why, Cheapy, why?? Still, it's my favorite place to find game recs. I also like toucharcade.com forums.

Crunchewy.png

#3 ultimate0

ultimate0

Posted 30 November 2010 - 06:57 PM

Sorry about that. I'm not sure how it was set to black.

#4 Moltres423

Moltres423

Not easy being meaty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2010 - 10:38 PM

Why is the text of your post black? Are you trying to make no one respond to it? I have to hilight your text just to see it. You might want to change that.

Anyway, the best game discovery/rec forums is the CAG iOS deals thread, because it's CAGs and it's about getting those recommended games cheaper. Win-Win. We should have a forum for general game discussion, but we don't. Why, Cheapy, why?? Still, it's my favorite place to find game recs. I also like toucharcade.com forums.

Link to the "CAG iOS deals"thread? brief search didn't turn up anything.

Thanks!