Feedback
30 (100%)
Haves:

X-Box Live DLC/Full Game Codes

Child of Eden (Full game download code)
Men's Avatar Football Uniform

XBox 360 Games

The Darkness (Like new)
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood (Like new)
Perfect Dark Zero Steelbook (New/Sealed)
Brutal Legend (New/Sealed)

XBox 360 Accessories

XBL Vision Camera (No box)
Black corded Microsoft headset

GameBoy Advance

GameBoy Advance "Glacier" unit (No box, just the unit)

Wants:

Cash
Amazon gift cards
Microsoft points

Rules:
1st: Lower feedback ships first, always. 2nd: I ship USPS first class mail with tracking unless the shipping cost is outrageous then I will probably ship USPS media mail. 3rd: Be honest, I am. Let me know what condition the item is in. 4th: Like most people here I am not here to make money, just trade with people and get new/different stuff.

*No proof of how the world will end.

Last edited by a moderator:
you looking to buy any games have Halo Reach for XBOX 360

[quote name='starmask2k3']you looking to buy any games have Halo Reach for XBOX 360[/QUOTE]

Buy, no, trade possibly.

How much were you looking to get for Alan Wake? I'd be interested, but not for more than $15 since it's a download code...

[quote name='Xellos2099']Is the forza 3 normal version or ultimate edition?[/QUOTE]

Normal version but, it says not for resale on it and says it has a card for additional cars and tracks to be downloaded, also it seems heavier than a regular 360 case. Here is a picture of the case, it says on the back the extra content disc requires 3 gigs of space so I am assuming this isn't the regular version if it comes with that much extra stuff, I am not sure.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/4210/079x0.jpg

[quote name='mnuttster']How much were you looking to get for Alan Wake? I'd be interested, but not for more than $15 since it's a download code...[/QUOTE]

Considering the download code on the marketplace is $29.99 I am willing to go $25 since that is $5 cheaper than the site.

[quote name='Cheddahz']Resonance of Fate for Alan Wake?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, the Alan Wake download code is pending a trade right now.

Friday morning, come on people check your lists and pm me about your offer for the sealed not for resale version of Forza 3.

[quote name='stuntman21']CML please for fm3[/QUOTE]

CYL, didn't see anything other than Cod: Black Ops, and I am doubting you will go for that.

CML or How much for:
XBL Vision Camera mint :hot:

GameBoy Advance "Glacier" unit, great condition :hot:

i really wanna buy this GBA to play my Pokemon TCG

post in my thread either way
thx a bunch

[quote name='adriley313']CML or How much for:
XBL Vision Camera mint :hot:

GameBoy Advance "Glacier" unit, great condition :hot:

i really wanna buy this GBA to play my Pokemon TCG

post in my thread either way
thx a bunch[/QUOTE]