Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions (DS) $19.5 at LordOfGame.com Tomorrow

toyssamurai

CAGiversary!
It's a new site (I think), but I bought a Black Ops from them last week and got it in perfect condition with insured shipping. They only sell one game (multi-platforms) at a time, though. I just got an e-mail saying they are taking down Black Ops tonight and will put up Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions tomorrow.

The direct link is www.lordofgame.com/spider-man-shattered-dimensions-nintendo-ds.html. *** NOTE: I am not sure if this link actually works 'cause the e-mail I got says it will only be lived tomorrow. I checked it and it's viewable, but I did not try ordering it myself. ***

They also have the Xbox 360 version (www.lordofgame.com/spider-man-shattered-dimensions-xbox-360.html) -- at $50.99.

They only accept PayPal, however. That's fine with me -- it's safer using PayPal, anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha ha -- my bad. I am looking for the Wii version myself, so it occupies my whole brain. I wanted to type in DS, but my hands weren't listening :whistle2:D

Ill let the others mob you for potentially advertising your own site, but the price point for the DS version isn't that much of a deal since we've seen it new from $9-$12 this past week. Thanks anyhow.

bread's done
Back