[Dead] I'm Giving Away Halo: Reach Noble Map Pack Codes Via Twitter

cwebb39

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
All done. Feel free to follow @TheCharlesWebb for future 343i announcements and contests.

Thanks so much for following, guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DeathBringer']why you are doing this? you steal them?[/QUOTE]
way to be grateful.

thanks op! hope i can score one

[quote name='DeathBringer']why you are doing this? you steal them?[/QUOTE]

I heard he was a master criminal wanted in 52 states. He probably sneaks into 343 Industries and steals codes off their internets.

Thanks OP. I didn't get a code from you but I got from another 343 Studio person, @VeroHime.

Nice, I literally just refreshed when you posted the new tweet with a new code, sadly, it was redeemed before I had enough time to login to xbox.com's marketplace. How about hookin' up some CAGs some special prizes ;-)

Holy shit dude; I can't believe it but the last one you posted I got. Sorry iHaVEnomMrS, that might've been me haha.

And my buddy was bummed because I didn't have enough points to get it tonight; thanks again OP (I'm @Velikost on Twitter)

[quote name='iHaVEnOmMrS']Nice, I literally just refreshed when you posted the new tweet with a new code, sadly, it was redeemed before I had enough time to login to xbox.com's marketplace. How about hookin' up some CAGs some special prizes ;-)[/QUOTE]
story of my life lol. but i do like the idea of special prizes for cag.

congrats to the winners

[quote name='nnthomas']Velikost, I got a free code too. I will have to hop on when you play sometime.[/QUOTE]

Haha, I'll be on tonight with Wolt probably (he bought them from Gamestop)

[quote name='lolwut?']Holy shit dude; I can't believe it but the last one you posted I got. Sorry iHaVEnomMrS, that might've been me haha.

And my buddy was bummed because I didn't have enough points to get it tonight; thanks again OP (I'm @Velikost on Twitter)[/QUOTE]

LOL, that is priceless. Oh well, haha I'll keep the tab open and my computer running, for the next one! Nice to see it went to a fellow CAG however :applause:

Keep watching guys, I'll be giving them out through the evening. And thanks for everyone who keeps checking back.

Keep an eye out this evening for Mr. Vociferous and bs angel of Halo Waypoint throughout the rest of the week.

I'm completely baffled by how fast people are. I'm following, having the tweets sent to my phone, and refreshing the profile with Xbox.com open in another tab, pasting the codes within 10 seconds but to no avail. People must have crazy fingers/internet connections. Hoping to score one, I'll keep trying!

I missed one by 2 seconds. People are fast.
I'm really hoping to score one, Reach is so much fun online.

Can we get codes if we bought Reach twice? I finally broke down and got the legendary edition 2 weeks ago, the statue and journal are totally worth the price.

Thanks for contest OP.

Some excellent twitch reflexes out there. 2 more to go. The next one will be going up at some unknown point in the future.

(10 minutes, 6:00PM PST, don't tell nobody)

...and the last one has been given away. Thanks so much for following and keep an eye out for future 343 annoucements and contests.

[quote name='cwebb39']...and the last one has been given away. Thanks so much for following and keep an eye out for future 343 annoucements and contests.[/QUOTE]

And thank you for doing this :). Now to see if anyone else is giving away codes/has some left :p

[quote name='cwebb39']...and the last one has been given away. Thanks so much for following and keep an eye out for future 343 annoucements and contests.[/QUOTE]
man those guys are fast. oh well thanks for the contest

bread's done
Back