Perfect Dark Zero: Limited Collector's Edition (XBOX 360) = $8.99 w/ FSS

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#31 Yars

Yars

I'd buy that for a dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 03:22 AM

LOL....when will peeps get it right like BFBC2, paid $60 on launch day and still haven't paid for a new map pack yet and today they just release map pack 7 (go cry to mama cod)...until dec 21st when the Vietnam expansion comes out but that looks so awesome i'm glad to pay for it!

Aren't most (all?) the currently released map packs just new modes on existing maps? I've never had the chance to play it but it looks like a pretty solid game.

#32 FairyLeviathan

FairyLeviathan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 03:46 AM

Loved the demo, but I went to check out and by itself I wasn't offered free shipping...total dealbreaker! ; ; Wouldn't mind normally but amazon and gamefly already crippled me last month and 5 dollars is a lot to me right now..

Definitely would've picked it up otherwise! Thanks anyways OP :)
Posted Image

You don't need a reason to help people. ~Zidane, FFIX

#33 iKilledChewbacca

iKilledChewbacca

Trading Time Out (Under Investigation) Do not trade!

• Trading Timeout - Under Review

Posted 02 December 2010 - 03:51 AM

I sold mine last weekend at my yardsale for $1.00

#34 FairyLeviathan

FairyLeviathan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 03:54 AM

I sold mine last weekend at my yardsale for $1.00

That would've been a nice find lol.
Posted Image

You don't need a reason to help people. ~Zidane, FFIX

#35 coolsteel

coolsteel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 04:03 AM

I'm going to offer some sense. This game isn't good. Yes, some will like it. Some may really enjoy it. But it's not good. I'm not a hater, but it is one of the most terrible games I've ever played. I made it 10 minutes into the single player. And while me and my friend played multiplayer, we needed beer to do it.

I'm with you, I gave it a few hours and couldn't take it anymore it was horrendously boring. This has nothing to do with being a sequel as at the time I hadn't even played the first Perfect Dark but instead it was the game itself. I mean christ this is actually more expensive then what some copies on ebay have gone for.

#36 Mjolnir

Mjolnir

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 04:29 AM

you guys all seem to forget this was a launch title, it is 5 years old now..look at Super Mario Bros, then look at Super Mario 3..this was the first time companies had a crack at HD technology, pretty early on too..

So? I bought this thing for full price and played it on launch day. It wasn't good then. It certainly hasn't gotten better with age. Oh, and I completely finished the single player. I paid enough that I forced myself to. It wasn't good. Now, that isn't to say it isn't worth $10. I think it is, but it takes a really awful game to make it to that level. PDZ is just very mediocre.

#37 mikejenks

mikejenks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 04:35 AM

http://www.metacriti...rfect-dark-zero

Suck it, haters.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#38 BlueSwim

BlueSwim

Tech-Gaming.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 04:42 AM

I saw the PDZ LE at Books-A-Million this past Monday for $5. If you have a BAM nearby, give it a shot first before jumping on this deal.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=69&pictureid=2266
Menage a 3 - It's like Archie without the bullshit.

http://www.cheapassg...&pictureid=7899
Eerie Cuties - Vampires in high school. Don't worry, no sparkling.

Posted Image
Twitter - Bitter. Spiteful. Funky.

#39 Trastan

Trastan

Always caffeinated

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 05:25 AM

As a big fan of the original, it was the first game I got with my 360. Overall I'd say I enjoyed it, though it differed significantly in style from its predecessor, and the input lag and low framerate got to me at times.

In my opinion, very much worth the $9 if you're a fan. But then, if you're a fan with a 360, you probably have it already. I'm pondering picking it up just for the extras, as I only have the standard edition.

#40 tossin

tossin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 05:33 AM

I still pop it in a few times a month, and it still has a small community playing. After 9pm Pacific time it typically dies completely, but I really liked the multiplayer in this back in 05, 06, and 07 when a good amount of people still played.
I agree worth the price. It's definitely one of the best looking steelbooks for 360 games imo.

Not technically a steelbook, but it looks nice nonetheless.

Kind of weird to see people crapping on it. It's a decent game, but it just hasn't aged well.

#41 SelmaBlair

SelmaBlair

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 05:59 AM

this is one of the best shooters on 360 and i really don't understand the hate for it.

this ^