Just Dance 2 & Epic Mickey both for $48.XX after taxes

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Hurry UP! Check our your local Toysrus now (Today Deal OnLy)

You can Get both Just Dance 2 and Epic Mickey for Wii for $48.XX after taxes instead Buy Epic Mickey and get any Wii Game for 50% off. Today Deal Buy Any (5) Wii Dance Games and get Any Wii Game for 50% off somehow the Promotion is overlap. I have not try Just Dance or Micheal Jackson with Epic Mickey But It's not Hurt to TRY :)

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Wonder if this would work w/ DKCR instead...[/QUOTE]

No. The other game would have to be a dance game for the Wii.

But the Just Dance 2 and Epic Mickey did indeed work. $44.98 + tax for both. Thanks, M.k.

To expand on this. There is two ongoing deals.

For this week: Buy Epic Mickey or Donkey Kong Country Returns and buy another game for 50% off.

For Wednesday only: Buy Dance On Broadway, Just Dance, Just Dance 2, Just Dance Kids, or Michael Jackson The Experience and buy another game for 50% off.

If you buy one game of each deal, the discount apply to the other game, Criss-crossing deals. It is not the same discount so you cannot just get two games of a single deal.

tried it just now. not working. deal's dead :(

edit: nvm doesn't work for the regular edition. only collectors edition.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Chinese_cuisine']
tried it just now. not working. deal's dead :(

edit: nvm doesn't work for the regular edition. only collectors edition.
[/QUOTE]

Are you saying it doesn't work for the regular edition or "nevermind that it doesn't work for the regular edition"? Ok we are both being confusing.. what is working? lol

Ah ok. Yeah I just tried that and the CE works with Just Dance 2.

Anyone try Just Dance 2 + DKCR? (in store.. DKCR is OOS online)

[quote name='zohar']Are you saying it doesn't work for the regular edition or "nevermind that it doesn't work for the regular edition"? Ok we are both being confusing.. what is working? lol[/QUOTE]

my bad was trying to complete checkout before it goes bad. I meant to say the regular edition wont work with the double dipping but the collectors edition does work. haha

It should work just fine in-store. The error seems to be online. Someone forgot to make Mickey eligible to be discounted on the website. This is criss-crossing deal so it is not a system glitch. Is not overlapping deals, they two separate different deals.

Worked for me, with Epic Mickey and Dance on Broadway. However the cashier actually caught the glitch and brought the manager over. He decreased the price of Epic Mickey to $25 but left the other at full price. >_>

Whatever, I'll just return the other game later.

Worked for me just got home a little while ago, EM (regular version) & JD2. Wanted to try with DKCR but they were out.

Donkey Kong Country Returns works with Just Dance 2.

Wish I knew that Dance on Broadway worked (base price is 10.00 cheaper, 29.99)
Thanks OP!!

EDIT: Dance on Broadway trades for 13.50, so a decent alternative though the Just Dance 2 actually is a better flip. 20.00-->25.75

Sorry for the delay. My trip to TRU made Kmart look like a MENSA convention. Seriously. First off, the deal works as posted so I'm confirming or reconfirming that.

The highlight of my unnecessarily long trip to kmart was being the lucky customer stuck behind the two drunk ladies who managed to get the last copy of Just Dance 2. They were a sight to observe during their 20 minute long checkout process. I had to endure that wait because no one else could confirm whether the store had any more copies. The 20 minutes contained slurring, swearing, and some bizarre questions.

To confirm the deal, I picked up Just Dance and Epic Mickey along with 2 individual gift receipts. I'm going to do my best to exchange JD for Just Dance 2 later this week.

Yep this just worked for me as well with Just Dance 2 and Epic Mickey. Cashier knew it was going to take 50% off each game and was totally cool with it.

Well, my local TRU was closed by the time I saw this but I was able to get Just Dance 2 and Epic Mickey Collector's Edition online for $65 shipped. Still not too bad, not too bad at all.

Thanks OP!

I just bought Just Dance 2 / DKCR. Then, I realized that I should of grabbed Epic Mickey, so I grabbed that with Michael Jackson. Now I have a special glove for when I play Epic Mickey.

Thanks OP

[quote name='outkastx']I tried a different approach - picked up Just Dance 2 for $40, Epic Mickey for $25, and Kirby's Epic Yarn for $25.[/QUOTE]

Did this work in-store? No hiccups?

I'm kind of upset I didn't ask about the Mickey CE. It would have only been a ten dollar upgrade at that point. Maybe I'll call tomorrow and find out they were hopefully out of stock so I don't seem like such a schmuck

well damn i missed this by like 20 mins that sucks. really wanted the epic mickey game for cheap too. oh well ill wait til down the road to get it.

Thanks sooo much for posting this deal OP. I was able to grab Epic Mickey and the last copy of Just Dance 2, so my g/f's mom can return Just Dance 1 to K-Mart and cancel the lay-away for Epic Mickey there as well.

[quote name='Jaysonguy']If people miss this one can't they just pick up two DK Country's the rest of the week and flip one?[/QUOTE]

No, it shouldn't overlap in the system like the week deal did with the Wednesday deal.

Wow, I got in on this but in a completely different way. I didn't realize Just Dance 2 had anything to do with it: I thought it was all about the MJ game. Well, in any case, that is all that worked online last night when I put in store pickup orders (by the way, there was a very lightly viewed thread about this). Both Epic Mickey and DKCR were OOS online and not available for store pickup anyway so that's why they weren't mentioned in the other thread.

I did put in an order for Just Dance 2 - but just for the game by itself for $20. Had I known it would have halved another game I would have used that instead of the MJ game.

So today I picked up my orders but then also got MJ + Epic Mickey and MJ + DKCR in store and it worked just fine on both of those two. But then after doing some shopping I tried to get MJ + Flingsmash which had worked fine online the night before and it didn't work. So I assumed they corrected the glitch around 6pm Pacific. Turns out maybe I was wrong - yet those two rang up at $75 together and that had definitely worked online before.

I also wish I knew about the Epic Mickey CE because I'm pretty sure I tried that online last night and it did not work then.

In any case, I was happy to get Epic Mickey, DKCR, and Flingsmash all for $25 each (as well as GoldenEye w/gold controller for $35!). I had wanted a second Flingsmash so I could upgrade all my old Wii remotes, but it's no big deal...

This was kind of sort of one of the best deals of the year and I think most of CAG missed out on it ;).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']Well are you saying this deal is over for today ^ ? Was going to try it after I take my son to school here in the sacramento area.[/QUOTE]

most likely as the Just Dance games were on sale for only one day (yesterday)

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']It's worth nothing that Just Dance reduced to 19.99 in my cart online today. So I don't know if that means the sale is still on or what.[/QUOTE]

By itself? like Michael did yesterday?
I can only get it to reduce with another $49.99 wii game...

The ops deal works, but not a combo I really want.

bread's done
Back