Just Dance 2 & Epic Mickey both for $48.XX after taxes

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 gauu

gauu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 05:26 AM

well damn i missed this by like 20 mins that sucks. really wanted the epic mickey game for cheap too. oh well ill wait til down the road to get it.

#32 Ki77a KiD TRe

Ki77a KiD TRe

Crazy Ass Guero

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 07:39 AM

Thanks sooo much for posting this deal OP. I was able to grab Epic Mickey and the last copy of Just Dance 2, so my g/f's mom can return Just Dance 1 to K-Mart and cancel the lay-away for Epic Mickey there as well.
Gamerscore Anniversary
40,000 - 09/07/09 ----- 50,000 - 03/10/10
54,321 - 05/30/10 ----- 60,000 - 09/16/10
70,000 - 02/28/11 ----- 80,000 - 10/30/11
90,000 - 05/11/12 ---- 100,000 - 12/01/12
110,000 - ??/??/13 ----- 123,456 - ??/??/13

Posted Image

#33 SuppaMan

SuppaMan

Would you kindly..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 08:26 AM

If people miss this one can't they just pick up two DK Country's the rest of the week and flip one?

No, it shouldn't overlap in the system like the week deal did with the Wednesday deal.

#34 io

io

Posted 02 December 2010 - 01:04 PM

Wow, I got in on this but in a completely different way. I didn't realize Just Dance 2 had anything to do with it: I thought it was all about the MJ game. Well, in any case, that is all that worked online last night when I put in store pickup orders (by the way, there was a very lightly viewed thread about this). Both Epic Mickey and DKCR were OOS online and not available for store pickup anyway so that's why they weren't mentioned in the other thread.

I did put in an order for Just Dance 2 - but just for the game by itself for $20. Had I known it would have halved another game I would have used that instead of the MJ game.

So today I picked up my orders but then also got MJ + Epic Mickey and MJ + DKCR in store and it worked just fine on both of those two. But then after doing some shopping I tried to get MJ + Flingsmash which had worked fine online the night before and it didn't work. So I assumed they corrected the glitch around 6pm Pacific. Turns out maybe I was wrong - yet those two rang up at $75 together and that had definitely worked online before.

I also wish I knew about the Epic Mickey CE because I'm pretty sure I tried that online last night and it did not work then.

In any case, I was happy to get Epic Mickey, DKCR, and Flingsmash all for $25 each (as well as GoldenEye w/gold controller for $35!). I had wanted a second Flingsmash so I could upgrade all my old Wii remotes, but it's no big deal...

This was kind of sort of one of the best deals of the year and I think most of CAG missed out on it ;).

Edited by io, 02 December 2010 - 01:17 PM.

#35 GeorgeCostanza

GeorgeCostanza

Hangin Tough

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 04:27 PM

Well are you saying this deal is over for today ^ ? Was going to try it after I take my son to school here in the sacramento area.
Posted Image

#36 donut

donut

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 05:41 PM

Well are you saying this deal is over for today ^ ? Was going to try it after I take my son to school here in the sacramento area.

most likely as the Just Dance games were on sale for only one day (yesterday)

#37 Friend of Sonic

Friend of Sonic

Toneman.org coming soon..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 06:09 PM

It's worth nothing that Just Dance reduced to 19.99 in my cart online today. So I don't know if that means the sale is still on or what.
You hurt the right person and you're wrong for life.

#38 donut

donut

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 06:15 PM

It's worth nothing that Just Dance reduced to 19.99 in my cart online today. So I don't know if that means the sale is still on or what.

By itself? like Michael did yesterday?
I can only get it to reduce with another $49.99 wii game...

The ops deal works, but not a combo I really want.

#39 Santurio

Santurio

The Ladies' BodyGuard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 06:57 PM

If only i had checked this out yesterday. i drive by a TRU everyday.
Posted Image
Posted Image