Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City 360/PS3 15.99 AMAZON.COM

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Gosha

Gosha

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 08:36 AM

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but I just noticed that the game dropped from 29.99 to 15.99. Seems like the lowest price I've seen lately.

Xbox 360
http://www.amazon.co.../dp/B002DC8GMM/

Playstation 3
http://www.amazon.co.../dp/B0036FDHT2/

Edited by Gosha, 02 December 2010 - 09:53 AM.

#2 Alamo

Alamo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 08:55 AM

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but I just noticed that the 360 version of the game dropped from 29.99 to 15.99. Seems like the lowest price I've seen lately.

http://www.amazon.co.../dp/B002DC8GMM/

Great deal, but you got the name wrong. Liberty City Stories was never released for the Xbox.

#3 chw2006

chw2006

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:10 AM

It's for the PS3 as well.

#4 needler420

needler420

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 10:07 AM

Are the dlc trophies offline because i already have my GTAIV platinum?

needler420.png

#5 VidgamesgivemeA_D_D

VidgamesgivemeA_D_D

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 02:23 PM

Damn my luck I literally just ordered this last night on Amazon used for $20 + $3.99 shipping. It was listed new as $28.99. It's already being prepared to ship. Frustrating.

#6 Amblix

Amblix

Posted 02 December 2010 - 02:25 PM

Damn my luck I literally just ordered this last night on Amazon used for $20 + $3.99 shipping. It was listed new as $28.99. It's already being prepared to ship. Frustrating.

And e-mail or call could fix that.

Great deal, I already have it on the 360 though.

#7 loveangel

loveangel

Posted 02 December 2010 - 02:58 PM

great deal , thanks for posting, i m glad i did not ordered it yet

Games My life..8.gif

#8 Commander0Zero

Commander0Zero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 03:27 PM

This is the lowest I've seen it. Had I not picked it up during the steam sale I would have got it here.
Posted Image

#9 extra80

extra80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 03:27 PM

Are the dlc trophies offline because i already have my GTAIV platinum?

yes, all the trophies are offline

#10 VidgamesgivemeA_D_D

VidgamesgivemeA_D_D

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 03:42 PM

And e-mail or call could fix that.

Great deal, I already have it on the 360 though.

No because I bought it from a third party seller. I could send back the package once it's received but it's not worth the trouble.

#11 danh920

danh920

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 03:46 PM

sweet, got 1!

#12 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 04:00 PM

Wondering if I should buy this, or just wait for the Complete GT4 collection to come down some more. Haven't played either of them and would probably prefer to have them all in one set.

#13 GOTA

GOTA

Posted 02 December 2010 - 04:50 PM

Order the new one and return one of them to Walmart or Target when they arrive. They will take a return without a receipt for store credit as long as you keep it reasonable for the year. Everyone needs something from Walmart or Target sooner or later anyway.

#14 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 04:55 PM

Wondering if I should buy this, or just wait for the Complete GT4 collection to come down some more. Haven't played either of them and would probably prefer to have them all in one set.

Well if you've never played the original game, I would say hold out for the complete edition to drop some more.

Order the new one and return one of them to Walmart or Target when they arrive. They will take a return without a receipt for store credit as long as you keep it reasonable for the year. Everyone needs something from Walmart or Target sooner or later anyway.

Return fraud, Fuck yeah!!! :applause:

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pok√©mon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#15 aznguyen316

aznguyen316

Rock Chalk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 04:56 PM

I got the episodes on Steam a few months back but I wanted to add that these DLCs are great. I beat them both in 23 hours of game time, so there's a lot to do. I never finished GTA IV itself but the Episodes were good for me since I didn't feel like there ever was too much on my plate.. if that makes any sense.

ssj - if you're like me and have trouble completing games - due to not having a whole lot of time investing in it, I was very happy just to get the episodes. I never felt like I was getting bored with the single player story of one guy as in regular GTA IV and Nikolai or whatever but with the episodes you get two mini-stories, two completely different playable characters and some different game play mechanics. If you love the GTA world and want to spend many hours in it, then yeah go for complete. The episodes were enough to fulfill my desire to explore GTA IV's world.
ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK | Steam: djfakey
[email protected]; MSI 660Ti PE/OC Ed.