Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete - $27.99 at Amazon

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 AdmrlBalls

AdmrlBalls

Beefcake pantyhose

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2010 - 03:29 PM

After contemplating the Episodes from Liberty City deal for $15.99, I noticed Amazon also has the Complete collection including GTA IV and the Episodes for $27.99 shipped.

Episodes from Liberty City was only $15.99? Was this only yesterday for the Action Games day on Amazon? I must have missed that, I saw the Complete collection was on sale for $28 but I don't need the main game since I already beat it.

Was waiting on Episodes to drop to cheap and pick that up but looks like the PS3 version is back up to $29 today. Bummer, that needs to drop permanently to about $15-$19, it's a DLC pack that's over a year old already...

AdmrlBalls.png

#32 ケネディ (KNDY)

ケネディ (KNDY)

Fan of Japanese Import Games!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2010 - 03:41 PM

Episodes from Liberty City was only $15.99? Was this only yesterday for the Action Games day on Amazon? I must have missed that, I saw the Complete collection was on sale for $28 but I don't need the main game since I already beat it.

Was waiting on Episodes to drop to cheap and pick that up but looks like the PS3 version is back up to $29 today. Bummer, that needs to drop permanently to about $15-$19, it's a DLC pack that's over a year old already...

You may want to check your local Target for clearance as well since the episodes only releases are on clearance. I've only seen the XB360 version though.

Feel Free to Add me:
XB360/PSN: kndynt2099 | Wii CODE: 8397 9641 9718 7362 | 3DS CODE: 4141-2473-3225 | Steam

CHECK IT OUT -> J!-ENT 20TH ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL ISSUE (2013) (58MB/PDF)

#33 KAPBAM

KAPBAM

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2010 - 07:29 AM

A little off topic here, but I'm desperately trying to find out this info and I'm having no luck with searches. Does anyone know which poster comes with the Complete edition? Is it the same girl-with-champagne poster that came with the Stories from Liberty City disc? Or is it a new one?

thx