Flyers Dec. 3-9: The "Zelda's PM inbox is full so I'm posting them" edition

Lone_Prodigy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
Future Shop
Midnight opening for WoWC (free T-shirt and mouse for first 30 customers)
Trade 2 for WoWC
Trade 5 for Acer 21.5" LCD monitor

Free game with DSi XL (can't tell what it is)

Trade 2 for GT5
Trade 5 for Logitech wheel with GT5
MAG with PS3 console

360 controller $39.99
Skate 3 $29.99
MoH, NFS HP, Dragon Age Ultimate $49.99 each
DJ Hero 2 $89.99

Shaun White with Wii console
Free hockey stick accessory with NHL Slapshot

Best Buy
World of Warcraft Cataclysm, $39.99
World of Warcraft Cataclysm, Collector Edition $84.99
Midnight opening give away, Wow MMO mouse $100(first 15 customers), Wow mousepad, $20(next 50), Wow poster(next 45)

Buy 2 and save $20 on Call of Duty Black Ops, Assassin Creed Brotherhood, Halo Reach, NHL 11, Fallout New Vegas.

Bad Company 2 Gold $39.99
NFS HP $49.99
Dragon Age Ultimate $39.99
Def Jam Rapstar $39.99
Buy Donkey Kong and Epic Mickey, save $15

Zellers
nothing

Wal-mart
Bioshock 2 $14.87

Eh. Maybe it will be better next week. I am hoping, since I have some Christmas gifts to get; sales would help me immensely.

Looks like everyone brought their Cataclysm price down since Blizzard is selling a digital upgrade for $39.99 as well. Everyone except Gamestop it seems (Grr, which happens to be where I have my preorder!).

Gamestop is running a midnight release as well, with a free mouse pad and poster for the first 40 people.

Thank god, I spent 20 minutes today wondering if I should get Brotherhood or NFS:HP today, I'll pick HP up this weekend then

Most walmarts are open 24 hours now so if you really need a physical copy of Cataclysm and don't want to wait in line.. there you go.

Eh, I figure *if* I bother going out late at night I might as well nab some swag. Hoping that Gamestop comes to their senses and lowers their price to parity with the other retailers so I can just keep my preorder with them.

[quote name='Hyunkel']By the way, I saw Bioshock 1 (360) at my local EB for $5. YMMV of course.[/QUOTE]
I believe it's been that price since this thread. Of slightly more interest, if you spot the Bioshock 1 LE it's also $5. It's very unlikely you'll find one with a Big Daddy statue, but a free soundtrack and making of disc are neat to get :)

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Any deals on Inception BD? Think it's out next week.[/QUOTE]

There are no coupons or anything if that is what you are asking about.. I think the best price was $25.99 but, I forget which store had it at that price...most are between $25.99-$27.99

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Any deals on Inception BD? Think it's out next week.[/QUOTE]

Not specifically an Inception deal, but I just got an email from Best Buy saying:

"Get 800 Reward Zone Bonus Points [$10] when you spend $45 or more on movies at Best Buy until Dec 12, 2010. Points will automatically be added to your Reward Zone account."

Links to this page: http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/category/reward-zone-offers-of-the-week/pc_rz_weekly.aspx
I don't know if that means only those movies count, but I don't think so.

[quote name='feelgoodinc']Buy Donkey Kong and Epic Mickey, save $15.

I'd prefer to just save $7.50 on DKCR. :([/QUOTE]

Go to Toys R Us. You still need a second game but it'll be half off. Heck, buy two copies of DKCR for $37.50 each. :D

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Go to Toys R Us. You still need a second game but it'll be half off. Heck, buy two copies of DKCR for $37.50 each. :D[/QUOTE]

Hi, best friend!

I'm trying to get rid of DJ Hero 2 and the turntable for $60 so I can buy Hot Pursuit. I wish I had bought that game over GT5. I didn't know GT5 would be a CARpg!

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Yeah Best Buy has 800 pts for Inception, too bad it's Futureshop that has a Steelbook. I think I'll just rent it.[/QUOTE]

If you get 800 points from buying Inception Dec 7-9, I wonder if you buy Inception + other things to equal $45+ that would mean you could get 1600 points total [$20 back]
The 3 disc Inception combo pack is only $17.99 on amazon.com though. -__- Always paying too much for the same thing in Canada.

I'm gonna be in the US for Xmas again this year, last year I ordered about 20 things on Amazon.com to deliver to Wisconsin. Maybe I should go that route again, saved so much money vs buying the same stuff in Canada.

[quote name='lustyhitter']I'm trying to get rid of DJ Hero 2 and the turntable for $60 so I can buy Hot Pursuit. I wish I had bought that game over GT5. I didn't know GT5 would be a CARpg![/QUOTE]

Yep it's a carPG :) But you can train a driver to grind for you.

bread's done
Back