Photo
- - - - -

Gamestop Power Saver Sale: 12/10-12/19 B2G1 Free Used PS2/ 50% Bonus Trade In Live

• Please log in to reply
573 replies to this topic

#571 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2010 - 02:17 AM

i cant even get the damn powershit rewards to stack with the 10% on the website unless theyre not allowed to be combined and i guess since noone answered my question that b2g1 free must be instore only for ps2 games?

Must be nice i still dont have my so called welcome offer coupon for b2g1 free how do you get this i activated it online but its not showing anything

wish i still had edge

asked to renew my edge card from the employee at the store had all my information ready then

i get rung up by another monkey that couldnt find my info at all so had to take all my info again and create this new powerup nonsense all the while they already took my edge card and tore it up i think

yo- login to powerup rewards acct. go up to My Account>active offers, then you'll see a link for the printable coupon. its good til 1-31-2011 so u could probably print up as many as u want and use them til then.

hope that helps

#572 nakanenui

nakanenui

Posted 20 December 2010 - 03:22 AM

i thought the B2G1 welcome coupon was a one time use only. Has anyone been able to use it more than once?
NowPlaying: BF3, RFG, Disgaea3
Latest Plat: Lego HP 1-4

#573 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2010 - 03:33 AM

Yes, they are single use only, are you kidding? Gamestop may do dumb things, but they aren't going to give you a re-usable B2G1F coupon. BTW, the expiration varies; mine ends at the end of December.
Posted Image

#574 Hostile

Hostile

Dark Evangel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2010 - 04:48 AM

I was told yesterday by Gamestop store employee that 50% extra credit for trading games was extended untill Dec. 26th. Is Anybody can confirm that ?
I am not sure that he knew exactly what HE IS TALKING ABOUT.

I need to know the answer to this as well.