$99 USED PSPGo System (Gamestop B&M)

• Please log in to reply
261 replies to this topic

#241 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2011 - 10:03 PM

i bought one a couple of months ago in excellent condition.

sold it recently for $189. im using all of that money for the ngp

#242 lawl

lawl

yeah totes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2011 - 10:37 PM

Is Sony not making anymore. Target has been out of stock for a month or so. Was trying to use the $50 off coupon to see if I could get it for like $100. but, now Target is OOS and I dont think they will be restocking even their online is OOS

Yeah I'm pretty sure Sony quietly stopped making these.

#243 ORGAN1ZAT10N_13

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13

Feel The Pain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2011 - 10:49 PM

The PSPGo always looked a little interesting, but not being able to trade-in old games after you bought them was the main dealbeaker. I'll just wait for the PSP2 or NGP or whatever it's gonna be called.

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13.png

ORGAN1ZAT10N%2013.jpg

Buy/Sell/Trade List http://cheapassgamer...ad.php?t=277132

#244 svt1029

svt1029

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2011 - 03:57 AM

hey guys, has anyone figured out if buying a used system and then registering it to your account will allow for you to get the 3 free games still?
Posted Image

#245 Zen Rukasu

Zen Rukasu

Yo No Comprendo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2011 - 06:17 AM

$100 for a PSP that doesn't play UMDs is still a great deal.

#246 steve nash

steve nash

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2011 - 06:30 AM

$100 for a PSP that doesn't play UMDs but has 16gb memory is still a bitchin deal.

Fixed!

#247 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2011 - 12:02 PM

I flipped mine... Well not necessarily flipped since I used my pspgo for two moinths. Then sold it for 190 on amazon after I heard that the ngp is due this fall

#248 Rodster

Rodster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2011 - 01:44 PM

I wouldn't consider a PSP Go at any price as I plan on buying an NGP. Whatever the price of the Go is i'll take that and apply it towards the NGP.

#249 topplehat

topplehat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2011 - 06:39 PM

Is there an easy way to check availability in stores? I don't mind calling, but there are several nearby stores and that could take awhile.

#250 irishsoccermbw

irishsoccermbw

Prosecution Rests

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2011 - 06:49 PM

While the PSPGo isn't for everyone, 100 bucks for a handheld with it's form factor that is hacked is hard to beat.

#251 dragonjud

dragonjud

Got games, but no time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2011 - 06:51 PM

Is there an easy way to check availability in stores? I don't mind calling, but there are several nearby stores and that could take awhile.

Nope. The item is not listed on the website. Besides, even if they have one or two you'd need to check them out. Some look like they had been hacked with a knife. I visited quite a few stores before I bought the last one.
Got lucky in a mall location (out of all places). They actually had 2 or 3 very good units thanks to the extra traffic in the location (I guess).

Oh, and some locations had a restricted policy that I could not touch the unit unless the employee was holding it :roll:. I can't believe I put up with that crap, and it felt quite awkward trying to check the unit with some idiot attached to it.

#252 randomthinker

randomthinker

Demonic Imperator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2011 - 06:53 PM

I had a brief surge of temptation when I saw this, but then I thought about the PSPgo and it quickly faded.

Promote Infantile Spasms Awareness: Marissa's Bunny
Posted Image

#253 topplehat

topplehat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2011 - 06:55 PM

Nope. The item is not listed on the website. Besides, even if they have one or two you'd need to check them out. Some look like they had been hacked with a knife. I visited quite a few stores before I bought the last one.
Got lucky in a mall location (out of all places). They actually had 2 or 3 very good units thanks to the extra traffic in the location (I guess).

Oh, and some locations had a restricted policy that I could not touch the unit unless the employee was holding it :roll:. I can't believe I put up with that crap, and it felt quite awkward trying to check the unit with some idiot attached to it.

Darn, I was hoping to filter out some locations before calling/visiting.

#254 take5giantsteps

take5giantsteps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:09 PM

I found one of these at my local gamestop in good condition so I picked it up. It came preloaded with ghost of sparta, patapon 2, little big planet, rockband unplugged, and Fifa 2010. Score!

If I link this to my PS account, will I be able to keep the games?

Scratch that. The system wasn't in as good of shape as I thought. I found a white one (the color I really wanted) at another store that was essentially NIB. I'm hoping I can get the code for the 3 games..

#255 phatbhuda

phatbhuda

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2011 - 09:04 PM

no! don't do that, the games will get locked without that account. You can try to get the login info from sony.

That's probably a bad idea. The login info belongs to a PSN account that belongs to someone else. Just because they got rid of their PSPGo doesn't mean they've abandoned their PSN account.

#256 Crazypanda_85

Crazypanda_85

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2011 - 03:18 AM

I recently bought another one last week from GS, in like new condition and I love it. Sold my first one shortly after it came out (got $200 for it from GS with a system trade in special and had a feeling the credit value was going to drop fast). I do understand why some people don't like it but it doesn't make the system not good. As a precursor to the mostly digital NGP, I love that I know that any game I buy for my PSP Go will be transferable to it. As a person who's always on the move, for the moments when I'm not driving, I love that I can pull out a light gaming system and get some Persona 3 Portable in before I get to my destination or while I'm waiting somewhere. It does have a lot of good features that probably will be in the NGP and since the NGP is almost a year away, I figured this would be a good system to hold me over until then.

#257 PLEX

PLEX

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2011 - 12:53 PM

I pick one up last week and I'm enjoying it. I found a white one and it's in pretty good shape was hoping to get the 3 free games but I dont think Im getting them. :(
Posted Image

#258 Skaughtto

Skaughtto

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2011 - 12:42 AM

Does anyone have an updated sku or a link that can be used to find one of these in GameStop.com's online system? I'm trying to reduce the # of phone calls to make in order to find one...

#259 TheGreatWang

TheGreatWang

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2011 - 12:59 AM

Just for reference, if you log in to your PSN account with your go, you don't receive a confirmation of it registering. I logged in using a used go(not expecting the 3 games) but I got an email with a code to download the games two days later. I didn't even enter a serial number or anything, just logged in.

#260 dabamus

dabamus

Posted 10 March 2011 - 10:16 AM

Does anyone have a sku from a receipt that can be used to find these via the online checker?
Posted Image

Posted Image

Too bad I see him being hit by a parked bus in the near future.

#261 crazedracerguy

crazedracerguy

Clearance Devil!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2011 - 12:16 PM

I may have to run by my good Gamestop today and see if they can run the check in system. If they can, I'll get the SKU and post it here. If I thought I could get one with the games, I'd do it in a heartbeat with my credit...

Currently Playing:
:360:
Rocksmith 2014, Borderlands 2, Skyrim

#262 dabamus

dabamus

Posted 10 March 2011 - 12:44 PM

Ok, thanks CRG!
Posted Image

Posted Image

Too bad I see him being hit by a parked bus in the near future.